MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe a Christmas Farm was behind the gate. Perhaps across the street but, if so, that makes it irrelevant.

A simple aerial view on google will show the area and what is behind the gate. The name of the non-road behind the gate can be seen, as well. JMO

If she was at a party could an alcohol, such as Everclear, have been the accelerant?

Just a thought: she's at a party and she leaves with someone (man or woman), they pull over to the side of the road. Discussion turns into an argument and they want her to prove something or they just dare her to drink it straight from th and they use that opportunity to murder her then they burn the car to cover it up.

I'm trying to put my mindset to that of young adult...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

I think it could, and I thought about moonshine (home brew) as well. o/t In my home state they just banned the 190% it's now 151%, bunch of sissy's. :)

If she was at a party could an alcohol, such as Everclear, have been the accelerant?

Just a thought: she's at a party and she leaves with someone (man or woman), they pull over to the side of the road. Discussion turns into an argument and they want her to prove something or they just dare her to drink it straight from th and they use that opportunity to murder her then they burn the car to cover it up.

I'm trying to put my mindset to that of young adult...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

When I was in college, far too many years ago, we would make PJs with 190 proof Everclear, and you could make a rather impressive blue ghost with a match when the bottle was empty. Having said that, I tend to believe Everclear would not be wasted as an accelerent. I tend to believe that it was probably lighter fluid. BTW, 190 proof is illegal here too now. JMO

Touche, southernyankee, "pretty good attorney" is often synonymous with "$$$ for getting out of trouble". About the kidnapping/armed robbery/assault/resisting arrest/drug possession/felony firearm possession charges, I'm getting my info from the Pangolin, which said, "The arrest on December 8 of Reputed gang leader George Mister Jr...", and the date of publication is January 1, 2013, so I am leaning towards the date of the arrest following the crime being Dec. 2012, shortly before the paper came out on Jan. 1, 2013. Hope that helps!

Yes. GM was involved in a wild kidnapping/robbery "dispute over drugs" on Dec 7, 2012, and arrested Dec. 8, 2012. On January 11, 2013, (page 7) he sought a reduction in his $110,000 bond but the judge denied his request. The case was then referred to the grand jury.

There is much confusion in my mind regarding GM's name, and how that name is intertwined with other GMs within the Panolian arrest records. I have seen listings for G "Douglas" M, GM "Jr", and GM "III". At the moment, it is not clear to me if the "reputed gang leader" GM Jr. is the same "saggy pants", GM III arrestee who was free to walk the streets on May 24, 2013 (see page A8).

The GM interviewed recently with DT bares a remarkable similarity to the Panolian photograph of GM Jr. in the January 1, 2013 article "Sheriff: alleged kidnapper is local gang leader", page 1; and if GM Jr. is the same GM III, then it is a mean irony for the judge to have stated: "The citizens of Batesville will be safer if George Mister is incarcerated."

Yes. GM was involved in a wild kidnapping/robbery "dispute over drugs" on Dec 7, 2012, and arrested Dec. 8, 2012. On January 11, 2013, (page 7) he sought a reduction in his $110,000 bond but the judge denied his request. The case was then referred to the grand jury.

There is much confusion in my mind regarding GM's name, and how that name is intertwined with other GMs within the Panolian arrest records. I have seen listings for G "Douglas" M, GM "Jr", and GM "III". At the moment, it is not clear to me if the "reputed gang leader" GM Jr. is the same "saggy pants", GM III arrestee who was free to walk the streets on May 24, 2013 (see page A8).

The GM interviewed recently with DT bares a remarkable similarity to the Panolian photograph of GM Jr. in the January 1, 2013 article "Sheriff: alleged kidnapper is local gang leader", page 1; and if GM Jr. is the same GM III, then it is a mean irony for the judge to have stated: "The citizens of Batesville will be safer if George Mister is incarcerated."

If GM Jr and GM III are one and the same, that family tree must be a straight stick. I would be willing to bet that GM Jr is old enough to have a son who followed in his lifestyle.

I wish I could find a database or something that included birth dates along with arrest records for Panola County!! :gaah: I have wondered those same things myself, an I (IMO) am leaning towards A) Same person, as I have seen multiple instances of a person being arrested in PC multiple times using aliases, or B) GM having a son, who also gets arrested frequently in PC. I have compared addresses, and it seems as if they don't confirm those upon arrest, either. The same person (I.E. DT) can be arrested 3-4 times in a short span of time and have 3 different addresses. Either they move a lot, or they are giving addresses other than where they sleep at night, MOO. I agree with you that the January 1 article regarding the Dec. 8 arrest of GM is in fact the same GM who was interviewed with DT, thus providing us all with a great deal of irony to chew on.

Just one more name that sounds like Eric from the Courtland area I thought I might share. Stumbled on it tonight. Arick.
Really?? Lol, why does that not shock me? Really wishing the killer had been named Paul or Andrew right about now. :tantrum:

I'm going to try + dig out my original source, but I recall reading that the property was a tree farm - like, Christmas tree farm or similar farm/nursery enterprise.

(Ok, found this http://www.commercialappeal.com/new...onds-in-popular-teens-burning-death_93345247:

Chambers was found lying near her burning Kia Rio sedan in the Courtland area by a passing motorist on Herron Road across from the Rowsey Tree Farm, about 8:15 p.m. Saturday.

- I feel like I had something better to go on before, but feeling drowsy at the moment and about to go to bed. It looks like it's actually talking about property across the street ? But in any case, I hope it helps a little.)

Re: starting from the beginning + looking again - good luck! I really think solid insight can be gleaned from doing this. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

You are correct. The article references the ROWSEY agricultural farm lands on the opposite side of Herron Rd. There is a large, white sign there marked: ROWSEY.

To the best of my knowledge, the property directly behind the crime scene has never been identified as to a property owner; however there was much discussion two weeks ago regarding permission for the flowered memorial so it is apparent that whomever owns the property has been in contact with the organizers of the memorial.

I feel that her car was parked up the embankment because someone or a few other people's cars were parked on the level flat path in front of the gate, parallel to JC's car. That area may have been the area for the "party".
By JC parking her car up the slight embankment, it allowed other cars to pull in & be off of the road & be alongside her.

I also feel that the use of the word "party" in that particular neck of the woods is different than what most of us here think of what that means.

Think more like "let's go party" and a lot less like "I'm expecting RSVP's to my party".
There is a huge difference.

On another note, why did AA (in the extended MSM video of him at the gas station) say the names "Boone" or "Poon" when we keep hearing from other sources it's "Eric" or "Derrick"? Is this one of the reasons why AA had to leave for his safety? Why hasn't this info been rectified or addressed to LE?

Why haven't we heard from the tow truck driver or the other first responders? Has LE stated the autopsy/DNA/tox reports are done? What about the results of her phone logs?

Ugh!!!!

Moo

She could've pulled of the road to make a switch or smoke a L with someone or a group people. When someone mentions or asks if I wanna "party" punch bowls and twister don't' come to mind. Im fairly young and party always ment to come kick it and someone has the favors.

Bessie, would you consider putting a poll thread up for this case? I would love to see just who people here think murdered Jessica. 1 person...2 people, 1 male 1 female...2 people, both male...2 people, both female...3 or more people. TIA

ETA...I suppose accidental death should be a poll option too, and maybe suicide, as a couple people have leaned towards that theory.

Bessie, would you consider putting a poll thread up for this case? I would love to see just who people here think murdered Jessica. 1 person...2 people, 1 male 1 female...2 people, both male...2 people, both female...3 or more people. TIA
I know for me, I think 4 or more were involved, with one possibly being a female. Female may have been a lure.

All I realize is how economically poor and corrupt Mississippi is and that I never want to live in a small town in the Deep South. No offense to anyone. I should stop searching on twitter for information because it's extremely cryptic and mean spirited.

Thanks for explanation about Alphabet Boys. Seems like more agencies will just cause confusion and turf wars but I hope not.
My eyes were opened as well. Reading the crime statistics and about the massive amounts of drugs and gangs. Being a teacher in a rural part of the state would be challenging.

All I realize is how economically poor and corrupt Mississippi is and that I never want to live in a small town in the Deep South. No offense to anyone. I should stop searching on twitter for information because it's extremely cryptic and mean spirited.

Thanks for explanation about Alphabet Boys. Seems like more agencies will just cause confusion and turf wars but I hope not.

Maybe I am being naive, but I refuse to accept that what I have seen and read about that town is typical of Deep South small-town America. I live in an urban area of the Mid-Atlantic, but I do have relatives in a small town in Alabama, and I am sure they would be as appalled by what apparently goes on in PC as I am. JMO

Maybe I am being naive, but I refuse to accept that what I have seen and read about that town is typical of Deep South small-town America. I live in an urban area of the Mid-Atlantic, but I do have relatives in a small town in Alabama, and I am sure they would be as appalled by what apparently goes on in PC as I am. JMO

i sure would hope this town does not represent small-town America in the Deep South. Looking at Mississippi as a whole would lead you to understand that the problem really is state-wide. It is an extremely poor state (usually ranked poorest in the nation)

While many American households continue to struggle to make ends meet, those in the richest states continued to earn far more than households in the poorest states. Maryland was the wealthiest state in the U.S. again last year, with a median income of $72,483. Mississippi, in turn, was yet again America’s poorest state, with a median income of just $37,963.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/09/18/americas-richest-and-poorest-states-2/

Thanks, Zool. I had forgotten about that. I recall asking in one of these threads as to who owns the property in which JC and her car were found? Not saying that it would necessarily mean anything in this case, just curious.

You are correct. The article references the ROWSEY agricultural farm lands on the opposite side of Herron Rd. There is a large, white sign there marked: ROWSEY.

To the best of my knowledge, the property directly behind the crime scene has never been identified as to a property owner; however there was much discussion two weeks ago regarding permission for the flowered memorial so it is apparent that whomever owns the property has been in contact with the organizers of the memorial.

I realize it is all a matter of semantics and perspectives, but when I think of bar and grill establishments, I don't think of them as bars that serve food, but as restaurants that have bar areas and serve drinks. From my personal observations dining at very many bar and grills, I would wager more people go to most of the ones I am familiar with to eat than to drink. JMO

This specific bar has a facebook page that clearly shows it is a bar with an emphasis on pool tournaments, live music, dancing. The night of Jessica's murder, it featured a live band. It also is 20 miles from Courtland. I continue to hold the opinion this is NOT a place where a female teenager would go alone at night.

ETA...I suppose accidental death should be a poll option too, and maybe suicide, as a couple people have leaned towards that theory.

That is a great idea!! Still waiting patiently on a word regarding a parking lot forum as well (fingers crossed) ;)

VineLink provides DOB and pic for latest arrest.
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=35198&searchType=offender

It gets more interesting and if the following is not allowed (I think it is because it's a tool?) please remove it :)

My Opinion is that sometimes people might want to hide in plain sight and so would use a variation of their name to create an open and public social network. As in listen to the way someone pronounces certain words deliberately. Example: Colonel Mustard can sound like Kernal Musterd, Mister Mister ('80s band?) sounds like Mistah, Mista, Mistuh... plain enough sight so that friends and family can connect, but won't result from searching legal names correctly spelled.

Last night, I discovered entire networks of friends and family members using a deliberate variation of their surnames in conjunction with nickname as first names using SM and are linked. Easily *after* you discover it with that first "aha!" then you're off exploring like a spidered windshield crack.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members