MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While many American households continue to struggle to make ends meet, those in the richest states continued to earn far more than households in the poorest states. Maryland was the wealthiest state in the U.S. again last year, with a median income of $72,483. Mississippi, in turn, was yet again America’s poorest state, with a median income of just $37,963.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/09/18/americas-richest-and-poorest-states-2/

Bare in mind that federal jobs in dc and the surrounding area Va included is where the money is. jmo

Exactly! It had not impacted the tree! Not staged to look like an accident because they would have rammed it into the tree, imo.

What I meant is that it was staged to give the appearance it was an accidental car fire.

Bare in mind that federal jobs in dc and the surrounding area Va included is where the money is. jmo

That is certainly true. There are not near as many job opportunities in Mississippi as you would find elsewhere.

The crime scene is the biggest area for which we are lacking info. Knowing what, if anything, may have been removed from the vicinity of the car would be useful. I have kind of been operating under the assumption(my opinion only) that she didn't necessarily drive herself there. So, I pictured it this way...drive that car off the road and up the embankment, throw the car in park, turn the car off and put the emergency brake on. Fire is started by whatever means and the person(s) take off, possibly on foot.

Since we don't know which accelerant(s) was used, we can only guess as to how long the fire may have burned. we really don't know much else other than the fact her phone was found there. The pictures we have are only after the car was removed, so we have to account for the tow truck tracks. This has hindered is quite a bit because we cannot even say for sure where she was found in relation to her car and we can only speculate as to why the investigators felt so soon afterward that someone was with her(as opposed to considering it a suicide)

I'm not baiting, I'd like your opinion, if that car wasn't driven up the hill to appear to have run off the road, why wasn't it parked on the dirt path. That's obviously a maintenance road for a farm or a nursery. If you follow google earth back, the first thing you find is a maintenance shack. So on a path you know won't be used at night, why drive up the embankment? I wondered about this for days and couldn't find any rational reason.

Has anyone considered the possibility that someone or someones might have suddenly (on purpose) stepped out in front of her car and while swerving to miss them without having time to brake, she did go up that incline and almost hit the tree before she could stop the car? Just a thought.

All I realize is how economically poor and corrupt Mississippi is and that I never want to live in a small town in the Deep South. No offense to anyone. I should stop searching on twitter for information because it's extremely cryptic and mean spirited.

Thanks for explanation about Alphabet Boys. Seems like more agencies will just cause confusion and turf wars but I hope not.

In some instances, additional agencies can cause some confusion, but it seems to work itself out in the end. Funny thing you used the term 'turf war', as it appears that Panola County has had a little problem with turf wars in the past, on their own. From a news article Nov. 15, 2013, 'A suspected turf war between two law enforcement agencies seems to escalated while they were investigating a shooting scene in Como, Mississippi'. (http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/23984277/turf-war-between-law-enforcement-agencies-unfolds). I read about this a while back, and it seems to have been quite a mess, resulting in Sheriff Darby 'arresting' Como police Chief Burdette, after a scuffle. IMO, I am thankful that somebody else-anybody else-has stepped in to take charge, so to speak.

Has anyone considered the possibility that someone or someones might have suddenly (on purpose) stepped out in front of her car and while swerving to miss them without having time to brake, she did go up that incline and almost hit the tree before she could stop the car? Just a thought.

When I was younger it was pretty common to park some distance from the actual party for a number of different reasons. Such as not to draw attention to a place where underage drinking was taking place. Parking a short distance away also gave you a shot at running to avoid being accused of attending said party if it were to get busted.....

At this point, it's kind of hard to say what happened. I wouldn't rule out any scenario completely based upon the little bit of evidence we have. We are literally going on nothing.

Hate to bring this up again but so far is the "aunt" the only one who said Jessica went to a party? Has any other person corroborated this, anyone say they were at the party with her?

Also, it amazes me that Jessica obviously felt safe enough to go out at all that night. Especially since the recent choking altercation and the text from Mr. Mister.

VineLink provides DOB and pic for latest arrest.
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=35198&searchType=offender

It gets more interesting and if the following is not allowed (I think it is because it's a tool?) please remove it :)

My Opinion is that sometimes people might want to hide in plain sight and so would use a variation of their name to create an open and public social network. As in listen to the way someone pronounces certain words deliberately. Example: Colonel Mustard can sound like Kernal Musterd, Mister Mister ('80s band?) sounds like Mistah, Mista, Mistuh... plain enough sight so that friends and family can connect, but won't result from searching legal names correctly spelled.

Last night, I discovered entire networks of friends and family members using a deliberate variation of their surnames in conjunction with nickname as first names using SM and are linked. Easily *after* you discover it with that first "aha!" then you're off exploring like a spidered windshield crack.

Have fun!

Thanks!! I have used that website before, and sometimes it will show a person, then an hour later it will not. I cannot locate anything on Denise Tudor.. or Rachel Tudor... or Denise Mister... or Rachel Mister...(all aliases in which DT has used when arrested in Panola County in the past). Can you help me dig for that please? Also, can you find anywhere that describes the crime in which the are/were arrested/held for? I'm hitting a wall here. TIA!

Were either of the car doors open? Which side of car was phone and battery found? Why was the emergency brake on? Was it really? Where was she found in relationship to car?

We may never know these details but, they are critical when analyzing the crime scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to bring this up again but so far is the "aunt" the only one who said Jessica went to a party? Has any other person corroborated this, anyone say they were at the party with her?

Also, it amazes me that Jessica obviously felt safe enough to go out at all that night. Especially since the recent choking altercation and the text from Mr. Mister.

Somehow I missed this- Do we know what it said?

All I realize is how economically poor and corrupt Mississippi is and that I never want to live in a small town in the Deep South. No offense to anyone. I should stop searching on twitter for information because it's extremely cryptic and mean spirited.

Thanks for explanation about Alphabet Boys. Seems like more agencies will just cause confusion and turf wars but I hope not.

Gaining access to the Panolian Archives provided me with an opportunity to peruse the community's news, current events, sports, editorials, elections, and crime. Prior to this access, I had developed a bias based upon Jessica's murder: upon criminal arrests, and how LE seemed to be dealing with that. The Archives opened my eyes wider.

What follows is just a brief summary of what I found about the Sheriff's Office. I believe some of it is relevant.

Sheriff Dennis Darby was an honored Mississippi State Highway trooper for 27 years before he retired and entered into a six-man race for the office of Panola County Sheriff.

On or about November 5, 2010, that race had been resolved into a runoff of strong differences of opinion between Darby and the then-interim Sheriff, Otis Griffin. Griffin had been an appointed sheriff by the Panola County Supervisors, and had previously been a jailor. Their runoff resulted in a close vote with Darby winning by 137 votes.

Prior to winning his election, candidate Darby (as all other candidates) was interviewed in an October 15, 2010, Panolian Supplement titled "Race for the Badge".

Of significance from that Supplement:

Q: If you could focus more resources on a single problem, what would it be? Describe your plan of action.

A: Drugs! That's no secret. By far the majority of crimes committed today are related to drugs in some way. Be it burglary, grand larceny, robbery, forgery, or even murder, most any crime committed involves obtaining money to buy drugs. I would like to focus as many resources as possible to combating the drug problem in Panola County.

Everyone says let's get the "big man." That's fine but if there is no demand for the product, where is his market base? I'll attack the problem from both ends. As sheriff I'll absolutely make every effort to arrest anyone involved in the manufacture, sale, and/or use of illegal drugs, but I will also assist anyone with a drug problem who wants rehab help to get that help.

After Darby became sheriff, it seems to me that the Panolian Archives from 2010 to today project his philosophy, with the abundance of drug arrests, drug-related murders, and gangland drug-related shootings.

*Note: If you have followed my links to this point (and read the articles), I believe that you too will have gathered a different opinion -- than was first projected by the beginning stages of the Jessica Chambers Murder -- of Chief Dennis Darby.

I have really nothing of great substance to report but I must confess that I am feeling somewhat discouraged and pessimistic when it comes to having faith that this case will be solved before long. I know that many of us have followed several other terrible cases on WS &/or MSM but it seems to me (& maybe I'm wrong) that in many of the latter we at least are provided with a number of substantiated facts. I realize that certain evidence shouldn't be made public so as to prevent jeopardizing or compromising the case. But I can't remember a case where we are provided with so little in the way of proven facts. IMO, the only real fact that we have when it comes to Jessica's last day (prior to her horrific & painful death) is a record of her stop at M & M's for gas. We have been told that she perhaps attended a party/gathering but nothing has been proven. I find it hard to comprehend that if Jessica, had in fact attended a party either within the Courtland boundaries or within a given radius, that someone has not come forward to verify such party attendance. Likewise, if Jessica had stopped at a restaurant/bar or grill, surely some folks would have noticed her. Maybe I'm off the track completely, but this leads me to believe that perhaps the only person(s) with whom she made contact after leaving the gas station was the killer(s).
I am also perplexed by the fact that silence seems to reign supreme in this case. I know that sleuthers have mentioned this previously, but I think there is something to this; no MSM updates, no pressers & no coverage by those who we would expect to be on top of the case (like NG for one). NG did a program about this case when news first broke but there's been nothing since unless I'm mistaken. I have also noticed that many on SM have sent messages to the large networks and individuals like NG, asking them to please cover the story in order to provide justice for Jessica. But NOTHING! Something is very wrong here and it is worrisome. This poor young lady and her family deserve answers. Am I the only one with these pessimistic thoughts?
The mickey shunick case was similar. We were all getting very disheartened by the silence, but LE was just getting their ducks in a row. And in the end her killer was arrested. Have faith, sometimes they are quiet for a reason.

As far as I know, Auntie Sha Sha is the only person to have said that they saw JC at the 'party', and JC's dad also spoke of JC having been at a party that night... the exact quote/link is somewhere in a previous thread...-------------correction----------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duIylcY2_fs. Ha Sha does not specify as to how she knows JC was at the party in her news interview. I provided the old link, as it is still interesting to me to see her correct herself after she says "they left the party", and rephrase her words to "she left the party".

[/B]

Somehow I missed this- Do we know what it said?

I recall in the WMC Action News 5 Memphis interview with Denise/Rachel Tudor and George Mister, where she stated that, "They questioned me about a text message that I had sent Jessica two days before she died and I guess that is why they may have thought something...". (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjpiwgs6fc).

Have you read the remarks directed toward him? The accusations and suspicions? Can't say I'd blame him if he has in fact taken a powder, considering the public scrutiny he's been subjected to. If he were my son, I'd be worried sick for his safety, and do whatever possible within my means to help him relocate.

JMO

yes, I agree he's in danger and wouldn't be surprised if he ended up missing. but if he had prior knowledge and allowed it, then whatever.

Gaining access to the Panolian Archives provided me with an opportunity to peruse the community's news, current events, sports, editorials, elections, and crime. Prior to this access, I had developed a bias based upon Jessica's murder: upon criminal arrests, and how LE seemed to be dealing with that. The Archives opened my eyes wider.

What follows is just a brief summary of what I found about the Sheriff's Office. I believe some of it is relevant.

Sheriff Dennis Darby was an honored Mississippi State Highway trooper for 27 years before he retired and entered into a six-man race for the office of Panola County Sheriff.

On or about November 5, 2010, that race had been resolved into a runoff of strong differences of opinion between Darby and the then-interim Sheriff, Otis Griffin. Griffin had been an appointed sheriff by the Panola County Supervisors, and had previously been a jailor. Their runoff resulted in a close vote with Darby winning by 137 votes.

Prior to winning his election, candidate Darby (as all other candidates) was interviewed in an October 15, 2010, Panolian Supplement titled "Race for the Badge".

Of significance from that Supplement:

After Darby became sheriff, it seems to me that the Panolian Archives from 2010 to today project his philosophy, with the abundance of drug arrests, drug-related murders, and gangland drug-related shootings.

*Note: If you have followed my links to this point (and read the articles), I believe that you too will have gathered a different opinion -- than was first projected by the beginning stages of the Jessica Chambers Murder -- of Chief Dennis Darby.

Short answer--Not really but I'm a pessimist by nature and I live in the buckle of the Bible belt. We're not a rich state unless compared to the likes of Mississippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member