MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I am curious how that call from high ranking gang member to BC went. As in how did high ranking gang member introduce himself, as high ranking gang member? or does BC already know this alleged high ranking gang member? Did high ranking gang member have to look BC up in the phone book or was he already in gang member's contacts list/phone?

2) Given how many people are using the dog reference in describing what was done to Jessica and how they wouldn't even do that to a dog, I would hate to be a dog in Panola. Just sayin.

Highly agree. :)

I feel bad saying this but Mr. Chambers really should kinda keep quiet. I know it must be very difficult for him but there is already way too much misinformation out there.

Just Really happy FBI upped reward and some jail house snitch might go for it. Even if they aren't greatest witness during a trial sometimes they're the person that starts things going in right direction.

Also, if you're not on twitter, you might try it or at least tweet once a day regarding Jessica Chambers. I block all the horrible people, the rest tweeting for her seem like they truly care and are keeping her "relevent" for lack of a better word.

bbm
Gives me more hope.

1) I am curious how that call from high ranking gang member to BC went. As in how did high ranking gang member introduce himself, as high ranking gang member? or does BC already know this alleged high ranking gang member? Did high ranking gang member have to look BC up in the phone book or was he already in gang member's contacts list/phone?

2) Given how many people are using the dog reference in describing what was done to Jessica and how they wouldn't even do that to a dog, I would hate to be a dog in Panola. Just sayin.

I was glad PeterThomasFan pointed out that LF was first to use the "dog reference". I am uncertain that I have seen or read anywhere that others in the community have used a similar reference. The facts that LF used it, that she inserted herself into the crime scene the following afternoon, and that BC references receiving a phone call with a similar "dog reference" makes me hope that LE has interviewed LF in depth.

Your first question is very interesting too. Why would someone introduce himself to BC as a "high ranking gang member"? And why would BC be feeding this information to the media? As far as we know, BC is under the watchful eyes of the Panola County Sheriff's Office. Since DA John Champion and Sheriff Dennis Darby are tight-lipped regarding details, how is it possible that they have not clamped down on BC's exposure to the media?

Each day this mystery gets more and more mysterious.

I find it far too coincidental that BC said doctors told the family and AA has said LE told him about the accelerant. That's two different sources providing very similar information.

JMO
bbm
Yep, 2 people saying very similar information is as you said
"far too coincidental". imoo

I think there are only two parties who really know if accelerant was sprayed or poured into JC's mouth/throat - the perpetrator(s) and those who conducted the autopsy and are privy to results of analysis of tissue samples. Anything that paramedics, or medical personnel who tried to save JC, say is expert opinion, but not certain.

I've got my husband addicted to this case now..
Makes for great discussion but my husband is stuck on the gas can man.
He is convinced that the gas can man is involved in some way and he will not back down from that.
No matter what I say....his response is "oookkk...but the gas can man set that car on fire or gave that gas can to someone else who set that car on fire. Either way HE'S INVOLVED."

Needless to say he's not hearing anything else if it does not involve the gas can man.

Although LE claims to have "cleared GasCanMan and CigBummer", one would imagine that the Alphabet Boys still have them on their radar screen -- unless the accelerant used was definitely identified by now as a gasoline formula not from the M&M Gas Mart.

CigBummer on the other hand has some interesting baggage which we here at WS can not discuss.

He is convinced that the gas can man is involved in some way and he will not back down from that.
No matter what I say....his response is "oookkk...but the gas can man set that car on fire or gave that gas can to someone else who set that car on fire. Either way HE'S INVOLVED."

Needless to say he's not hearing anything else if it does not involve the gas can man.

Does your husband think the gas can man just happened, by coincidence, to be at the station buying gasoline when Jessica came along, something happened, and the gas was used because that's what the gas can man had on hand OR does he think that the gas was purchased with the intention to use it to commit murder... and if so, was it intended for Jessica's murder specifically or did she just happen to be the one murdered?

Although LE claims to have "cleared GasCanMan and CigBummer", one would imagine that the Alphabet Boys still have them on their radar screen -- unless the accelerant used was definitely identified by now as a gasoline formula not from the M&M Gas Mart.

CigBummer on the other hand has some interesting baggage which we here at WS can not discuss.

I've lost track of who LE has cleared and who they haven't but perhaps that is being done to provide a false sense of security and to generate "chatter" amongst themselves via social media and cell phone.

JMO

Apparently the Panolian is out for the week. Does anyone have a subscription so we can verify why M and W were arrested?

I've got my wife hooked as well. She thinks LF is involved. That is too funny. I had to laugh at your post. Shows just how personally we have taken this. Sometimes, despite exhaustion, I have to get up and come here to see what you all are posting. Lol

Mybelle, you had a post that I was responding to but now it's gone!

Anyways, my husband thinks that the gas can man is either directly involved in murder or knows who ended up with the gas can.

He says that back in his younger days they hung out at the gas station because it was easier to deal there. People always knew where to find them. He said they knew where the cameras were and almost always stayed out of sight. Don't want to be caught on camera selling or doing drugs.

He thinks the gas can man could have been what they called a 'flunkie'. Flunkies wanted to be down so bad that they would do anything for the 'top dogs'. So maybe the gas can man was directly involved or was only used to get the gas. Maybe he didn't know about the cameras or he just simply did not care especially if he knew that was all he had to do.

Either way he thinks the gas can man was used to assist in this crime.

I've got my wife hooked as well. She thinks LF is involved. That is too funny. I had to laugh at your post. Shows just how personally we have taken this. Sometimes, despite exhaustion, I have to get up and come here to see what you all are posting. Lol

LOL crazy huh?

My husband has started researching things on his own. He even comes to websleuths to see what other people are thinking.
He'll come home and say "did you see what so and so posted? (usually it's something about the gas can man)

He'll say "oh yeah, they're smart" as if the rest of us are stupid! LOL

And then round and round we go.

Crazy.

I have a few comments about Crimestoppers. Here in Ontario, Crimestoppers (222-TIPS) has a great track record. Many crimes have been solved through the program. Callers remain anonymous and they do NOT have to testify in court. A reward, although not huge, is also offered. I am wondering about the effectiveness of Mississippi Crimestoppers. For all we know, the local Crimestoppers may be receiving valuable tips to which we are not privy. We can only hope. We just have to maintain our faith in all the LE agencies that are investigating this case. Somehow, I am feeling a little more optimistic about a positive outcome for this case; an arrest(s) and successful prosecution of the fiend(s) who perpetrated this heinous crime.

Mybelle, you had a post that I was responding to but now it's gone!

Anyways, my husband thinks that the gas can man is either directly involved in murder or knows who ended up with the gas can.

He says that back in his younger days they hung out at the gas station because it was easier to deal there. People always knew where to find them. He said they knew where the cameras were and almost always stayed out of sight. Don't want to be caught on camera selling or doing drugs.

He thinks the gas can man could have been what they called a 'flunkie'. Flunkies wanted to be down so bad that they would do anything for the 'top dogs'. So maybe the gas can man was directly involved or was only used to get the gas. Maybe he didn't know about the cameras or he just simply did not care especially if he knew that was all he had to do.

Either way he thinks the gas can man was used to assist in this crime.

This article has security video showing Jessica walking toward the front door of the gas station and she is looking in the opposite direction. Whomever was calling to her was intentionally standing out of camera range, imo.

The footage shows Chambers walking toward the gas station before being called away by someone out of the camera's view. The video was recorded about 90 minutes before Chambers was found burned alive on a road less than a mile away from the gas station.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/13/fbi-ups-reward-in-case-mississippi-girl-burned-to-death/

Okay, so this is where it started. The first local report I could find about what happened and from there the confusion about the call to the fire department, the time of death, and all was clarified by LE as things progressed, but I see no mention of an accelerant or Jessica Chambers on fire, but the report was not of just a car fire.

A passing motorist called a sheriff’s employee on Saturday about 8:15 p.m. to report seeing a woman lying near a burning vehicle, Darby said. “She was severely burned; it looks like she was in the car but got out.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid