MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to keep up with all the posts but this blog is extremely long .... who choked JC in a previous altercation and why? If I were LE and DA I would be extremely interested in interviewing that person.
I think LE knows and has questioned them but keeping it tight at vest. I've seen 3 different names via other sites so all speculation of course but none of them are strangers to our list of players. Have a look of holds on panolian arrest logs and you might recognize some.

It's so frustrating to not have any solid leads or prime suspects, especially due to the horrific nature of JC's death. But IMO, that doesn't mean that no crime was committed, just that someone covered his or her tracks or is being protected for whatever reason. I've followed a cold case in MI for some 30 years (I was a teen), in which the crimes were committed against children (Oakland County Child Killer). It's infuriating ... but for whatever reason, some cases aren't easily solved. I'm really hoping for progress in this one in the very near future.

Yeah, a young woman in our area wrecked her car and was killed after huffing computer cleaning aerosol .... so stupid.

I don't understand how going into a temporary vegetative state and drooling is appealing to some people, unfortunately some kids and adults will go to great lengths to get high. I need to write a book about what to look for and how these kids today go about doing what they do.

I know this is OT but if anyone of you need to ask a question about your children and any suspicions you have and want a direct answer you can ask me, I might be able to help.

Was not a direct quote. This isn't either, but it does make the reference he did say it.:

Champion already has said investigators are treating the case as an arson, and an accelerant was used in the blaze. Three special agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in Atlanta were in Courtland on Friday morning looking for clues at the crime scene.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/us/mississippi-girl-burns-to-death/

ETA: I don't how many different ways they can "classify" this case or if it even matters in the end result if they find the truth is not as they believed it to be in the beginning prior to their investigation.

BBM. Pure speculation here, but could this be for an offense that occurred, say, 5 weeks ago, when JC was alleged to have been choked? Perhaps enough evidence was obtained to question him? JMO, MOO, IMO, etc.
Highly unlikely given the *domestic* added to the charge. Domestic meaning family/living same home, etc I believe. So I'm going to assume whom we have seen be referred to his wife/partner that being Tutor. Of note, is also the *aggravated*. Let's hope she's breaking free and jumps on reward.

BBM. Pure speculation here, but could this be for an offense that occurred, say, 5 weeks ago, when JC was alleged to have been choked? Perhaps enough evidence was obtained to question him? JMO, MOO, IMO, etc.
I'm sorry. I guess I was wrong! I looked up definition on legalmatch.com. Sry on phone. No idea how copy link on phone but an interesting read nonetheless.

Has anyone identified the woman in the pic with Jessica? Is she part of Leah's House or a counselor or another person seeking spiritual guidance ? JMO

I haven't. I assume she is a counselor there.

Has anyone identified the woman in the pic with Jessica? Is she part of Leah's House or a counselor or another person seeking spiritual guidance ? JMO

What a great find! As of January 13, 2014, this video (and article) confirms that Jessica was in Leah's " trying to work on some anger issues".

To me, this is a direct reference to Jessica's last "assault charge" on June 10, 2014.

p.s. Does that miserable Channel 3 video ever get around to discussing the story?

A: You need to suffer through 3 mins and 49 seconds of Jeopardy music until the story begins at 03:49. (The Powers of the Universe should take technology away from small tv stations and newspapers; they obviously don't understand how to deal with the tools of today....geesch@#$%)

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. — Jessica Chambers’ mother sat down with WREG to set the record straight about rumors attacking the teenager’s family.

Lisa Chambers said there have been many people online pointing the finger at Jessica’s father, Ben Chambers.

She said he’s dealt with some legal issues, but there’s no truth to those rumors.

http://wreg.com/2015/01/13/jessica-chambers-mother-sets-the-record-straight-dispels-rumors/

It makes sense what you are saying, I can't deny that, Zool. I also agree that there are many, many 'Mister's' in that area, be it by legal name or those choosing to claim the name 'Mister' or 'Mista' or what have you. The only thing that keeps me from completely jumping on board is the picture of GM in the article of the Panolian from January 1, and the interview with GM & RDT/RDM done with the news after their questioning, along with the recent mugshot of GM's arrest a few days ago on vinelink-they all look like the same person to me. Different hairstyles possibly, but definitely the same person, same age range, etc. As far as the bond goes, if GM is the 'gang leader' that the news makes him out to be, that shouldn't be something hard for him to come up with. To bail him out is 10% of the bond amount, which would be $11,000, and even if he personally did not have that kind of cash sitting around, it wouldn't take long for his 'partners' or 'family' to come up with this. It is like their 'duty' to look out for this dude (if he is indeed the alleged 'leader'). VL's are deep throughout the country, and they look out for their own. MOO/JMO/IMO...all that. And, just like you said, Zool, follow the money. :)

Actually the last thing I recall reading about that particular GM was that the judge denied his request for a reduction in his $110,000 bond, and that his case was being referred to the grand jury. I do not recall ever seeing that he was released. Thus I believe that that GM may not be the same GM in the interview with RDT (RDM). I believe also that I am the only WS member with this belief.

However it boggles my mind that his case would take this long to be resolved, that he would be out on bond; and lastly, that someone would put up a $110,000 bond for him.

If someone did, I would be looking at where that money came from.

Perhaps the up-coming case against Terry Maurice Young will open some dark secrets.

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. — Jessica Chambers’ mother sat down with WREG to set the record straight about rumors attacking the teenager’s family.

Lisa Chambers said there have been many people online pointing the finger at Jessica’s father, Ben Chambers.

She said he’s dealt with some legal issues, but there’s no truth to those rumors.

http://wreg.com/2015/01/13/jessica-chambers-mother-sets-the-record-straight-dispels-rumors/

This is interesting. The miserable link above from cady takes forever to begin, then begins at 03:49, but abruptly comes to a stop less than a minute later while Jessica's mother is talking about Leah's.

Then this second clip from Caitlynn Alexander begins without mentioning Leah's House and never ever gets around to that?

I'd love to take WREG and Channel 3 outside to the woodhouse and teach them how to function within a technologically advanced civilization.

Whatever.

Eventually the Caitlynn Alexander interview with Lisa Chambers will be put together completely by someone who is competent.

Are they being held right now? Or are you referring to previous holds? TIA

I think LE knows and has questioned them but keeping it tight at vest. I've seen 3 different names via other sites so all speculation of course but none of them are strangers to our list of players. Have a look of holds on panolian arrest logs and you might recognize some.

I also saw that yesterday, as I was going back to old sources - and didn't know what to make of it. If a passing motorist (presumably the 911 caller) saw a woman on the ground, why didn't he/she stop to try to help? And why did the fire chief first responder, in his video'd interview, say that it was a surprise finding a person on fire there? All this conflicting info in MSM reports is so frustrating.

Yes, we are NOT getting the truth from MSM. It's like it's the same as a rumor, but we can post about what is on MSM but cannot post rumors. MSM has reported this story so many different ways! Another thing that bothers me about the 911 caller is, if I'm not badly mistaken, in my state you are required by law to STOP AND RENDER AID if you are the first one on the scene, not just drive on by. Is that only in certain states? I don't know, of course, that the 911 caller didn't stop and at least stay at the scene, but no MSM reports that s/he did, and LE stated they had "tracked the 911 caller down." This sure sound like the caller didn't stop or hang around till first responders got there.

I hear you!! My hometown has had 3 missing women since the early 90's, still nothing!! I actually checked out the WS forum for it a few days ago, and it was shut down due to inappropriate convos I think. Regardless, so frustrating that 3 grown women can just disappear into thin air.

It's so frustrating to not have any solid leads or prime suspects, especially due to the horrific nature of JC's death. But IMO, that doesn't mean that no crime was committed, just that someone covered his or her tracks or is being protected for whatever reason. I've followed a cold case in MI for some 30 years (I was a teen), in which the crimes were committed against children (Oakland County Child Killer). It's infuriating ... but for whatever reason, some cases aren't easily solved. I'm really hoping for progress in this one in the very near future.

I, for one, would hate to think the FBI is so inept that they'd throw $25,000 of reward money in the pot for answers about an accidental death.
Yes, I agree. The FBI's recent addition of $25,000 is the only factual evidence that even makes me consider foul play. I don't believe they would put up that much money just to find a fellow party-huffer.

My concern is that we have treated it as a heinous murder from the start. I was outraged and tweeted my buns off, demanding Eric Holder go to Mississippi and investigate the murder of a white girl just like he did for a black boy in Missouri. At the time there was a big increase in black on white crime, including more found by author Colin Flaherty for his web site. There was also a black teen shot dead & set on fire in his car in Ferguson after the grand jury announcement a few weeks before JC's death; he was allegedly a witness who testified to the grand jury.

Once I stepped back and tried to verify the things being said about Jessica's death, I realized we have very few facts and a lot of hearsay. We have people unwilling to say anything negative about a girl who died in such a horrific way, even tho Sleuths found evidence of her arrests for fighting in the local newspaper as recently as mid-June 2014. My personal opinion is that she went to LH's, completed their program and charges were dropped, but that's just my opinion. She doesn't need to be perfect in order to be a vulnerable victim. And don't forget that nearly everyone lies about something; the lies often have nothing to do with the incident being investigated.

So I'll keep an open mind and hope at some point the DA gives us more info. He doesn't know how much he needs us! LOL - we're like a 24-hr news channel with all our theories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member