MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone here has the time to delve into a similar case that occurred on December 24 about an hour and a half north of Cortland Mississippi I would love to have your help. There are many similarities to Jessica's case and law-enforcement has looked at the case to see if there could be any connection. <modsnip>

From all previous articles written on Alsanai's remarks, I believe that he never used that expression. I could be wrong but I doubt it. I mentioned the "news organization" not the specific paper, and I'd like to point out that I believe the paper is quoting another member of the same organization which often bends the news in order to make sensational headlines.

The specific conversation that Ali has said they had WAS small talk, so I guess I don't understand why him characterizing it as that today would be unusual enough to think someone would be misquoting.

One could say it's an indication that he had no ill intentions.

JMO

This means a lot in some ways. One, whatever BC has said about the gang member reaching out to him must have been cleared by LE. Two, if a gang member is reaching out, it would mean they have checked and worked their networks, where "street talk" could be more fluid. They can talk to people LE may not be able to in ways LE may not be able to, but in the end vet a large number of gang members as to their involvement. Three, it means this could not have been a turf war where somebody was sending a message to a gang or syndicate in Courtland, because if it was a message to them, the gangs would have remained silent and not reached out. So, if this gang member is to be taken at his word, and the fact that his word has made out through the victims father, then the perp/s in this case had something else on their minds, not about drugs or suppliers or gangs.

I hope this is okay to post:

My opinion is that the high-ranking gang member could possibly be the same man who also gave a video interview to MSM after he was released from being questioned for several hours by LE.

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

Yowza! The crime in the linked article above: committed on December 7, 2013

Funny! I got the impression from watching him in that interview that he would not know how to make a telephone call without RDT (aka RDM) holding his hand and helping him dial the numbers. *grin*

If that man is a "high ranking gang member", that gang must be a bunch of feeble, rag tag, low IQ, misfits.

Funny! I got the impression from watching him in that interview that he would not know how to make a telephone call without RDT (aka RDM) holding his hand and helping him dial the numbers. *grin*

If that man is a "high ranking gang member", that gang must be a bunch of feeble, rag tag, low IQ, misfits.

Do you mean Mr.Mr? He scares me. MOO but he's done a lot of bad stuff. I'd be very wary of hanging out with him or Tutor or any of their entourage. MOO2X

I agree with both of you and Oh, I do wish we could discuss those other reasons; I have 'em, too! :/

By calling (demanding) that JC come over to her, I think CigLady (lol, I like that) knowingly stayed out of camera sight. In this instance, I think calling someone over to you to just "bum a smoke" is a controlling or manipulative behavior and it's been discussed here that it may have been a ruse given that she turned down the offered cig. (who does that?). You want to talk to me - you come to me. I'm not a dog, I won't come on demand. JC did not look/act thrilled to see whoever it was that called to her (before we knew who it was and the relationship).

Of course, this is just my opinion and it is oh, so colored by my own life experiences.

I agree. My husband has reviewed the video footage and he thinks that, what some people would say was wave from JC, that JC was actually holdind up a finger as if to say "wait a minute".

Which I can believe because JC was only going in the store for a second.

He feels that regardless of the "wait a minute" gesture...whoever called to her was more like "come here right now" because JC headed toward them.

One more thing we discussed...was JC called over so she wouldn't see a certain someone filling up the gas cans? Like was it to distract her?

These are the things being discussed in my house. Lol

I'm thinking that crime was committed on December 7, 2012. The publication is from January 1, 2013...

My opinion is that the high-ranking gang member could possibly be the same man who also gave a video interview to MSM after he was released from being questioned for several hours by LE.

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

This is just IMO, but Zool, I have thought the same thing for quite some time now, that GM doesn't strike me as having the mindset to be a 'leader' of a gang, as he has been described by LE in the Panolian. Then, I recalled working at a shelter a few years back, with quite a few kids who were gang members (admittedly). They didn't so much as make a 'choice' to be in said gang, it was a family thing, as in they were somewhat born into it. Then, when researching about this case, I came across some publications that LE use when investigating gang activity. I recall posting a link not too long ago, but the long and short of it is that often is the case, leadership within gangs is not necessarily gained through intelligence, but through family ties. JMO & i'll look for the link again...

Added by me: The informal social organization (ISO) within the formal social organization (FSO) in the case of the Vice Lord gang, at the leadership level, is often a function of family relationships. This ISO functions within the larger FSO. The ISO is based on family solidarity therefore has pre-existing ties of kinship and family. The ISO has both the solidarity of kinship ties and the solidarity of their relationship to the FSO. The ISO at the leadership level is almost equivalent to a &#8220;family royalty&#8221;, as they have blood lines and immediate family ties to the top leader of the gang. While ordinary members of the gang may have to be &#8220;beat in&#8221; and &#8220;tested&#8221; in someway as a part of their initiation process, someone with direct family lineage to the top gang leader is usually exempt from this kind of initiation involving ritualized group violence. (http://www.ngcrc.com/ngcrc/viceprof.htm).

That's a very informative article giving some of the history of the motives AND rivalry going on.

But my conclusion is that it's a very different "gang leader" who called BC, and from a rival faction. And I believe there are specific reasons BC tends to believe this person.

I hope when this is over that a really good author will write a book about this. There are so many subplots and the overall message could have deep meaningful intent and value. It could change lives and I think that is what Jessica wanted from "her story" being told. Sadly, it is her death that makes it even more powerfully transformative. Fly, Jessica, fly, and send all the help you can in solving your murder AND in changing lives. Who will "speak" for her? (Maybe the author in whom she confided?)

I'm thinking that crime was committed on December 7, 2012. The publication is from January 1, 2013...

Ohmygosh - THANK YOU MSCJgrad!!! I hate to pass on incorrect or unreliable information. I remember wondering what he was doing out so quickly. :/ Actually, I still wonder.

NOTE: I'm not saying I think he killed anybody, just remarking on the coincidental date and use of the descriptor "gang leader" in the past article or "high-ranking member" in BC's remark.

I agree. My husband has reviewed the video footage and he thinks that, what some people would say was wave from JC, that JC was actually holdind up a finger as if to say "wait a minute".

Which I can believe because JC was only going in the store for a second.

He feels that regardless of the "wait a minute" gesture...whoever called to her was more like "come here right now" because JC headed toward them.

One more thing we discussed...was JC called over so she wouldn't see a certain someone filling up the gas cans? Like was it to distract her?

These are the things being discussed in my house. Lol

I wondered about the cig request being a distraction too - to possibly someone getting in her car without her seeing. JC walks with her head down towards SR. She also almost steps towards the store and then changes and walks towards SR (head down).

I wondered about the cig request being a distraction too - to possibly someone getting in her car without her seeing. JC walks with her head down towards SR. She also almost steps towards the store and then changes and walks towards SR (head down).

Yep. Agree.

plus there is the missing video on the CCTV where we maybe don't get to see someone getting in her car.

That's a very informative article giving some of the history of the motives AND rivalry going on.

But my conclusion is that it's a very different "gang leader" who called BC, and from a rival faction. And I believe there are specific reasons BC tends to believe this person.

I hope when this is over that a really good author will write a book about this. There are so many subplots and the overall message could have deep meaningful intent and value. It could change lives and I think that is what Jessica wanted from "her story" being told. Sadly, it is her death that makes it even more powerfully transformative. Fly, Jessica, fly, and send all the help you can in solving your murder AND in changing lives. Who will "speak" for her? (Maybe the author in whom she confided?)

A book would be lovely. I think Jessica would like that. I'd like to see a documentary made. So few people seem to be paying attention and they need to be aware.

Ohmygosh - THANK YOU MSCJgrad!!! I hate to pass on incorrect or unreliable information. I remember wondering what he was doing out so quickly. :/ Actually, I still wonder.

NOTE: I'm not saying I think he killed anybody, just remarking on the coincidental date and use of the descriptor "gang leader" in the past article or "high-ranking member" in BC's remark.

He's out awaiting trial for the charges described in that article.

The way I see it....it was never about a cigarette....something else was said...and instead of telling LE what was actually said (because it may implicate them) SR had to come up with something else, kwim?

JMO

Not to mention...SR then leaves with the gas can man. I don't trust it.

BRBM

I wish BC's past biography would be open for discussion. Unfortunately it is not.

I am sorry that his daughter was a victim, born into an environment over which she had no control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member