MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if she spoke to the first responders...she may very well have said the name. And she may have said more. My God. Somehow, that all just makes it so much worse to me. Thinking she was cognizant enough to give a name and speak, knowing probably full well the damage done to her and that she was dying. Makes her very strong in my book.

Just horrible....IMO, JC gave them more information than we think. Not just a name.

Has anyone ever ridden in a medi-vac heli? How loud is it? JMO

CW at 1:15 There was a party going on and she was there. When they ... she left the party that's when it happened to her. And again at 2:45 She was 19. I've known her forever.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=duIylcY2_fs

Do I think CW was at the party? No. I think news travels fast in a small town.

So, IF she had already been to Batesville and cleaned her car when she talked to her mom at 6:48 when she said she was going to get something to eat what would her choices for food be? Or, maybe she was in Batesville at the time and ran into whoever is responsible wherever she was getting food. Mom's 5:30 time has me really thinking now.

Ooh, great idea! Stomach contents could provide info towards that. :moo:

I have not, but my brother was life-flighted and my mother-in-law used to be on them in a medical capacity for years. I will ask!

Ooh, great idea! Stomach contents could provide info towards that. :moo:
Now that is some good thinking!!! And remember Chsmpion stated at one point: we know exactly what happened to her that night. Made me think more happened than WE know of.

Also: it is that one statement by him that lead me to think rape? Beaten??

Thinking about the information that came out in the beginning.

There were likely 2 people with her prior to the crime.
The names Eric or Derrick
Something being poured down her throat

I'm thinking now that JC was telling them what happened to her. In a way, that makes me feel a lot better if that information came from JC herself. She would have absolutely NO reason to lie, in that moment.

Did LE talk to Sha-Sha before they recovered the phone or phone records?

Lastly, what stuck out to me also, was the fact that LE was looking into others phone records too.

JMO and all that.

I would think that the phone call with mom was before she met up with her killer(s), or at least before she knew she was in danger. Otherwise, I assume she could have conveyed her alarm to her mom in some way
So, IF she had already been to Batesville and cleaned her car when she talked to her mom at 6:48 when she said she was going to get something to eat what would her choices for food be? Or, maybe she was in Batesville at the time and ran into whoever is responsible wherever she was getting food. Mom's 5:30 time has me really thinking now.

Thinking about the information that came out in the beginning.

There were likely 2 people with her prior to the crime.
The names Eric or Derrick
Something being poured down her throat

I'm thinking now that JC was telling them what happened to her. In a way, that makes me feel a lot better if that information came from JC herself. She would have absolutely NO reason to lie, in that moment.

Did LE talk to Sha-Sha before they recovered the phone or phone records?

Lastly, what stuck out to me also, was the fact that LE was looking into others phone records too.

JMO and all that.

CW said she was questioned because they found her number in Jessica's phone.

From what I've read on sites that can't be named or linked here, I think LE does pretty much know who did this. I can only say that I read a comment in response to someone's question of who did it, that they are not releasing the name. So they must have told someone they have a pretty good idea, but not enough evidence for a trial and a conviction yet. THE name (singular) does kinda imply they do have a POI. To me "A POI" implies they have ONE POI. Could it be they have A POI, but they think there are others who were involved and do not want to name just one POI until they are sure there were no others?

Was this recently, that you read this? JMO

So LC said that JC was talking in the helicopter?

So, if true, the first responders were being truthful when they said JC spoke to them when they arrived.

And wouldn't she have been able to say more than just a name? Somehow, I don't believe that she spoke in the helicopter. I think they would have intubated her already before they got her to the medical center. Something doesn't add up here. Maybe she spoke before she was intubated, but while in the helicopter. JMO.

And wouldn't she have been able to say more than just a name? Somehow, I don't believe that she spoke in the helicopter. I think they would have intubated her already before they got her to the medical center. Something doesn't add up here. Maybe she spoke before she was intubated, but while in the helicopter. JMO.

From experience with an acquaintance of mine (not this case) I believe she spoke but it may have been a whisper.

I've ridden in a heli and it is LOUD. As sick as she was, I'm sure it was hard, if not impossible, to hear her.

Nothing adds up for us and absolutely NONE of this makes sense. JMO, but geez. There was either a whole bunch of purposeful mis-direction by LE, some terrible journalism, or the whole town is crazy. ????
Answer is D all of the above LMBO!

I've ridden in a heli and it is LOUD. As sick as she was, I'm sure it was hard, if not impossible, to hear her.

Thanks. That is what I thought. Plus, in Lisa's interview last night, she did not mention JC talking to fire responders; she only mentioned the heli. I do not think that she was in the Heli with JC. Probably the people who rode to Memphis were all medical personnel. Maybe one of them told her that JC spoke, or tried to speak. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc