MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole paranoid thing is sticking with me. It could've been drug use. Or maybe she had reason to be paranoid. I mean, she wound up being murdered, after all, so...could be that there was something or someone to be afraid of.
I think she was, and had good reason to be, absolutely terrified of someone or ones in the area. And that those ones are the ones who are responsible for her murder. The hard part is to figure out or prove who they are. JMO

For me, it's back to square one.

It wasn't 6 or 6:30, it was 5 or 5:30. They didn't talk for 20 minutes, they talked for a few minutes. Jessica was in a different location than the gas station when she was speaking to her Mom. The 'where' still remains unknown, unless of course her cell phone could pinpoint that location to LE. Ugh...

Thanks for that info, CG. I couldn't find anything to click on at the link to listen to the discussion last night. I was on a tablet so I don't know if it wasn't available on mobile or if I simply didn't see the button.

I'm certain I read that she did have another job. I can't confirm it in MSM right now (I'll look it up), but remember in the TV interview where LF said Jessica was one of her Sonic babies? Apparently she worked there at one time, too. (Off to see if I can find the link, hoping it's legit!).

I think the sonic baby comment was bc JC went there often. LH said "she was my sonic baby" and "she bought the huge 44 oz drinks bigger than her".

Afraid because she KNOWS who did it or afraid because she has no clue? I know if I lived in that town, until the person(s) is caught, I would be afraid either way.

I don't know. She was a friend of JC's and JC spent some time at her house across the street. Maybe JC confided in her. Maybe CW betrayed the confidence, and that somehow led to a chain of events that killed JC. Maybe her saying that JC was going to a party was just a cover for where JC was really going....or maybe JC told her she was going to party....Why would CW stick her neck out if she was part of a plot to kill JC??? Just doesn't make sense to me, but then, not much does! JMO

Her comments:

• They left the party
  • That's when it happened
  • It wasn't supposed to go that far
  • We don't know what happened
  • I've known her forever

for these reasons I think CW knows what happened and who did it. She maybe didn't expect it or know what was going to happen in advance. She looked pretty freaked out in her mug shot.

Husbands opinion on the increased reward money:

He feels that LE knows who did this but because this person(s) has such a strong connection in the community no one will talk. LE is hoping more reward money will change that.

We agree on some things but I still say: what about physical evidence? Would they need a witness if they had physical evidence?

IDK....(sigh)

If JC was paranoid maybe she feared the same person(s) that the community fears right now regarding this investigation.

I think she was, and had good reason to be, absolutely terrified of someone or ones in the area. And that those ones are the ones who are responsible for her murder. The hard part is to figure out or prove who they are. JMO

The paranoid behavior was BEFORE she went to Leah's. JMO

for these reasons I think CW knows what happened and who did it. She maybe didn't expect it or know what was going to happen in advance. She looked pretty freaked out in her mug shot.

I feel the same way and I am NOT letting up on Auntie.

As far as I know, there has been no confirmation of a party that CW attended or that JC attended. There were probably various gatherings, here and there, but no one has said that they saw JC after she left the gas station. Not that I know of , anyway. JMO

Ugghh so tired of hearing different stories! I thought LE confirmed the party? Also thought LE confirmed the store timeframe was 6:30 not 5:30? Now with mom's statement makes it seem like AA time off camera off was accurapte. Which is it? Either way, am I the only one who finds it suspicious that Derrick Turner clearly was aiming to cover the timeframe by saying he had been home with a toothache since "about 6 pm"?

And mom said she was a changed girl after Leah's, not paranoid anymore I guess.

well, when your options are jail or act like a lady, you might act like a lady even if you aren't truly changed. but who knows?

There is so much more I wish we could discuss in this case.....

Did we ever get an answer to moving this case to the parking lot?

Just wondering

Ugghh so tired of hearing different stories! I thought LE confirmed the party? Also thought LE confirmed the store timeframe was 6:30 not 5:30? Now with mom's statement makes it seem like AA time off camera off was accurapte. Which is it? Either way, am I the only one who finds it suspicious that Derrick Turner clearly was aiming to cover the timeframe by saying he had been home with a toothache since "about 6 pm"?

agree on the suspicion of Derrick.
the DA was extremely vague in their confirmation of the party. they said they talked to witnessed who saw her there. so it's down to the validity of the witnesses. dunno if they identified the location or the occurrence of the party or the "host", but if they did we wouldn't hear about it.

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a debilitating anxiety disorder that occurs after experiencing or witnessing a traumatic event that involves either a real or perceived threat of injury or death. This can include a natural disaster, combat, an assault, physical or sexual abuse, or other trauma.

However, PTSD can happen to anyone at any age ... including the bereaved.

http://www.healthline.com/health/post-traumatic-stress-disorder#Overview1

Wasn't this Eric Bibbs who said that and not Derrick Turner?

Nope. You are not the only one. I am right there with you.

Her comments:

• They left the party
  • That's when it happened
  • It wasn't supposed to go that far
  • We don't know what happened
  • I've known her forever
Lol!!! Now, I was really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt!

Could be great ... could be gruesome. :laughing:

ETA That should say the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members