MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just take your word for it. I looked again, this time at the Posts to Page and didn't find it. I spent about 10 minutes looking for it. I am apparently WS's worst sleuth.

BBM...LOL...very few of us are as good as we often think we are.

ETA..if it makes you feel better, I just went there and checked, and I don't see any mention of it either.

I'll just take your word for it. I looked again, this time at the Posts to Page and didn't find it. I spent about 10 minutes looking for it. I am apparently WS's worst sleuth.

No you are not! I have that title when it comes to facebook. I can't ever find what people are talking about on the Justice pages.

Welcome, Dee! :) Thanks for joining + sharing here.

I've been reading + browsing about on the web this evening on kosher + non-kosher sites, if you know what I mean. I don't even know what to think anymore, except that WAY too much chitchatter about all kinds of stuff has been dragged into Jessica's case, that it's hard to try to disentangle what may actually be relevant and what is extraneous crap. Blaaah.

This is my first time to actually comment ..... I normally just read the threads ..... I'm quite the fan of each and every one of you to take the time and try to help so many people! Well first off I'm from Nashville Tn so I do know a bit about Southerners... I'm a Pharmacist and I lived in a small town in Alabama for a couple of years and it was heartbreaking! no jobs, no entertainment..way to much time on their hands...I kinda feel like this town in Ms is the same way if not worse...along with many others all over the country where people don't seem to have a very bright future...... This crime was so horrendous on every level that surely there is someone in that town that will open up...its way to small for somebody to not know something. Of course this is all just my opinion and thanks so much for letting me be part of your group!
Dee

Welcome Dee Deforest, I'm new here, too and people make you feel very welcome! :greetings:

LOL, that is one of the funniest posts I have ever read here:floorlaugh:

Find the post by the person with the initials AH and then read all of the comments below it.

The conversation re the family not being on the FB page was buried in one of the posts that started out hsving nothing to do with that specific topic. I cannot locate it being 400+ replies. One said any input from family was not helpful and another said LC removed herself to avoid rumors. MOO is a lot if it makes for good fiction. Not all....but a lot.

I looked too. I saw something about the FBI poster was put up three hours ago

Nothing out of the ordinary
The arrow out from "Posts to Page" has to be clicked. When that is done you will see more posts to page. The page they were blocked from is a private group page Justice 4 Jessica Chambers.

ETA.. Once I clicked it open, I found the comments near the top. Also LD mentions it on her own page, but she has the name of the page wrong.

The post on FB about the family being blocked was not posted by whomever is running the Justice for Jessica page (her sister, I thought... ). It was posted by someone who is following the page. I found it easily when I looked a few moments ago. It's not under regular postings. You have to go to the section that are posts made by followers, not the page administrator. Clear as mud??

I find myself thinking more on the increased reward $$$. I think if someone is going to talk or was tempted to + knows they could cut a deal if need be, he or she would not have jumped immediately at this. But it's being heavily considered + this person will think about it for more than a day or two before coming forward (if he or she indeed does decide to come forward).

Think about it. What do y'all think?

The post on FB about the family being blocked was not posted by whomever is running the Justice for Jessica page (her sister, I thought... ). It was posted by someone who is following the page. I found it easily when I looked a few moments ago. It's not under regular postings. You have to go to the section that are posts made by followers, not the page administrator. Clear as mud??
Yeah, I found it. Was stuck on that page reading the posts. Geez, what a mess this whole thing is. Thank you all :) you guys rock!

No you are not! I have that title when it comes to facebook. I can't ever find what people are talking about on the Justice pages.

Well, my son use to tell me I should have been a detective when I would find out things he was trying to hide from me. Some detective I turned out to be! lol

Well, my son use to tell me I should have been a detective when I would find out things he was trying to hide from me. Some detective I turned out to be! lol

LOL! That is the kind of detecting that matters in life. Although I am sure your son would disagree with me when he was the "suspect" :D

... I've never even been on one lol I just want to read what others are discussing regarding sm...

Me, either. Evidently, I was waaay off in regard to what we'd be allowed to post - does parking lot mean unmoderated EVERYTHING?

In my mind, I thought it was a safe place to post, much like this, except for the freedom to post theories from legitimate info we find while researching.

Waaah. I don't want or need a free-for-all! If I wanted that kind of platform, I'd be over at those ** very skeery places ** LOL, I'd get there (there are more than I ever dreamed) by finding something and clicking to read more.

I'D BACK OUT SUPER FAST and hope that my ip wouldn't show up in some homeland security database - yikes :back: :lamb: :lamb:

The arrow out from "Posts to Page" has to be clicked. When that is done you will see more posts to page. The page they were blocked from is a private group page Justice 4 Jessica Chambers.

ETA.. Once I clicked it open, I found the comments near the top. Also LD mentions it on her own page, but she has the name of the page wrong.

Well, no wonder I didn't find it; I was looking on the public page, not the private one. I might go back later, but not right now. Thanks.

I find myself thinking more on the increased reward $$$. I think if someone is going to talk or was tempted to + knows they could cut a deal if need be, he or she would not have jumped immediately at this. But it's being heavily considered + this person will think about it for more than a day or two before coming forward (if he or she indeed does decide to come forward).

Think about it. What do y'all think?

i think they waited too long to increase then not by enough. Peeps are dug in now.

Me, either. Evidently, I was waaay off in regard to what we'd be allowed to post - does parking lot mean unmoderated EVERYTHING?

In my mind, I thought it was a safe place to post, much like this, except for the freedom to post theories from legitimate info we find while researching.

Waaah. I don't want or need a free-for-all! If I wanted that kind of platform, I'd be over at those ** very skeery places ** LOL, I'd get there (there are more than I ever dreamed) by finding something and clicking to read more.

I'D BACK OUT SUPER FAST and hope that my ip wouldn't show up in some homeland security database - yikes :back: :lamb: :lamb:
The Parking Lot is moderated, but it is a bit more relaxed with theories and such. We still follow TOS so isn't a free-for-all. (Tried that years and years ago...it was a disaster as I recall. LOL)

The Parking Lot is moderated, but it is a bit more relaxed with theories and such. We still follow TOS so isn't a free-for-all. (Tried that years and years ago...it was a disaster as I recall. LOL)
Were you working on another theory, SS? Any luck with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member