MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii Skibaboo,
:flashback:You requested a scanner rewind re Jessica Chambers.
Any news? I know things were slammed because of the holidays. Thanks

her mom said she was talking in the heli, and her friend has said she was in a coma in the hospital.

Right.....that is what I've read in MSM also: she talked at the scene with fireman CH and also when she was helivaced to the hospital.

I read it, and it kept me awake last night thinking about it and wondering if it could be true. Such horror to think about someone (especially a supposed friend) witnessing that and not stepping in to stop it. Then I thought about this witness saying s/he witnessed it from across the street (I *think*) and that made me wonder how this was even possible to see what went on in a motel room from across the street, so I'm hoping this didn't happen to Jessica. If LE checked this out, I think it would be pretty easy to determine the credibility of the "witness" by viewing the log of who registered for a room there that night, and also assuming the motel would have cameras, seeing who went in and out of that motel in that time frame.

I *had* a theory before I read that blog last night,. I thought it had to be personal. This makes it look like a thrill killing for no other reason than pure, hard evil.

I believe that the ClashDaily article needs to be understood in terms of how Donald Joy managed to acquire his information.

On the 3rd of January the Internet blogger Charles Johnson aired a radio interview with BR, the "ex-boyfriend". In that interview all the details of the ClashDaily article were presented by BR. That same day, another Internet blogger Sundance at the TreeHouse claimed to have "breaking news" that a person who had listened to the lies suggested in the BR's interview, had stepped forward and had approached the Last Refuge (Sundance) in order to set the record straight. Not to be undone by "rumor, gossip and innuendo" Sundance then claimed to have begun a vetting process to substantiate the details, and to have contacted an attorney for the "source" in order for the source to approach PSO through that attorney. Yet, to date, nothing has come from that vetting.

Keeping this background in mind, the ClashDaily article does nothing more than regurgitate, unsubstantiated, rumor -- while simultaneously adding to the furor of something which is dubious at best -- with hearsay remarks from a Pastor Michael Green who supposedly has the authorization to speak on behalf of LisaD.

The question I believe everyone should ask is: Why are people like Sundance, Charles Johnson, and Donald Joy doing this? The answer seems to be in a fact that BR set everything in motion, and these bloggers can not restrain themselves from stirring a witches brew.

And why has BR spoken out?

I think the answer to that is best explained by him: In the interview, he more or less states that no one has asked him to comment --outside of a brief telephone conversation with LE a month earlier -- and he wants to be heard. He sounds as if his feelings are hurt.

I agree wholeheartedly here. There have been many good stories associated with this case. In fact, the number of stories, rumors, theories is equal to or greater than the number of residents in Courtland, MS. From LE corruption to Gas Can Man to family involvement. Gangs, drugs, domestic violence, "lover's quarrel", family dysfunction, terrorism, revenge, jealousy, snitching, white supremacists, etc... I mean the list goes on and on. But only one thing is for certain. No one has been charged with this crime. I am not sure what to believe at this point, so I'm not believing anything. I've gone over and over everything we "know" and I find that we don't really know anything. Everything that has been reported in MSM seems questionable. Did she speak? Party? Was she walking? Lying next to the car? Found by the road? Accelerant used on JC, the car, both, neither? Contradictions. Misinformation. Strange characters. It is all enough to make your head spin. Complicating matters(for us), no access to any conclusive evidence. No autopsy findings to mull over. No access to the 911 call. So, we wait. And I'm not very good at that :(

Great post and observations, Ms Pragmatic. It echoes my sentiments exactly. I am so confused! This case has more characters than an Agatha Christie novel! So where is Miss. Marple when we need her?? Lol! I always believed that a 'fact' was a proven or substantiated statement but it seems that many facts stated here are contradictions of one another. IMO, the true facts here are few and far between. It seems that many of these so called facts by either the print media, on site reporters or news anchors are in question. I must confess that I haven't watched as many videos or interviews as many of the amazing sleuthers here. My diligence is lacking in that regard. Nevertheless, I just went to YouTube and looked at some interviews where facts are in dispute. I watched the interview with the fire captain who first attended the scene. He told the reporter that he couldn't disclose what poor Jessica said. Why wouldn't we believe him? He was there and with her. So who leaked some words that she was reputed to have spoken? Either these words are just rumors put forward by someone or the information has been leaked. This is just one example. I must say that I have looked at several SM sites and yikes!....some of the stuff is scary for sure. I can understand why we cannot link to these sites as it is both against WS TOS as well as being unethical. However, when plowing through many of these rumors, I do believe that somewhere in that maze, there is a vestige of truth somewhere. Deciphering what that truth may be is the $64,000 question! So I really believe from our perspective here on the forum, we can only try to seek out the truth and separate it from fiction. But that is the conundrum. MOO

Is it just me, or is WS literally CRAWLING at a snail's pace and taking forever to load this morning??

It's not your computers. I tried to get in at one point and couldn't but there was a message to say that they were doing site maintenance so thus the reason for a slowdown I would say.

The Clarion-Ledger (1/12/2015): “Coroner Gracie Gulledge said the cause of the young woman's death was thermal injury.” Gee, Gracie, tell us something Jessica's first responders didn’t already know back on December 6th.

Don’t hold your breath waiting on Jessica Chamber’s autopsy report to be released by the Panola County coroner’s office -- a black hole, from which no light escapes. If the following example from 2009 is any indication, Coroner Gracie Gulledge just doesn’t believe in sharing information with the public when it comes to homicides.

A married Sheriff in Panola County MS committed suicide in 2009, apparently shooting himself at his girlfriend’s house. But you would be hard pressed to find any autopsy results from the coroner’s office on the Internet confirming the cause of death, now six years after the event:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/panola-county-sheriff-found-dead
http://www.calhouncountyjournal.com/panola-county-sheriff-dead-of-apparent-suicide/

With Jessica Chamber’s gruesome murder such a high profile a case now, drawing national attention, you would think the Panola County coroner’s office would release an actual autopsy report. Maybe Nancy Grace can pry one loose for us:

going back to the beginning and using Occam's Razor, I am reminded of the following:

comments by JC's community in the ether immediately after the murder about:
"snitches get stitches"
"it went too far"
"no one deserves that, no matter what they've done"
SM quotes about burning white kids by people connected to JC's former community

and also comments that the guy who did it was in custody the day after the murder ("they got him"), when LE had 2 people in for questioning for 48 hours.

The idea that JC was breaking free of her past bad relationships
That JC wanted to write about her life
that
JC was not known to be dating anyone (single or taken/married)

The possibility that one person close to JC was supposedly in the same location as JC before "it happened", and "after they/she left, that's when it happened". That JC was possibly invited somewhere while at M&M by another person. That the person close to JC possibly knew that something was supposed to happen to her (and possibly helped make it happen), but not what actually ended up happening.

Putting that all together makes sense, is simple, includes all the people JC herself implicated (and more, including people who have implicated themselves with having knowledge, who seemed to expect this to be solved right away, and people who have been seen on video in the same place/time as JC), and is consistent with the community and situation JC was facing at that time in her life.

I am hovering over this theory as the most likely, and the rest of the rumors and distracting info as exactly that, but of course anything is possible.

I think everyone knows what happened, most of them condoned terrible crimes as "necessary punishment", and that none of them expected it to go as far as it did. I still think the gas can was an important part of the crime, even if gas can man did not know what it was for exactly (although he probably did). And everyone is terrified by how far it went. Her murder was a game changer in town and now no one will risk the same thing happening to them.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I totally agree with you. Great post, Absentia!

I totally agree with you. Great post, Absentia!

thanks.
OT - do you all think a man would propose marriage to a woman with whom he had not ever dated or had any sort of romantic involvement with?

The Clarion-Ledger (1/12/2015): “Coroner Gracie Gulledge said the cause of the young woman's death was thermal injury.” Gee, Gracie, tell us something Jessica's first responders didn’t already know back on December 6th.

Don’t hold your breath waiting on Jessica Chamber’s autopsy report to be released by the Panola County coroner’s office -- a black hole, from which no light escapes. If the following example from 2009 is any indication, Coroner Gracie Gulledge just doesn’t believe in sharing information with the public when it comes to homicides.

A married Sheriff in Panola County MS committed suicide in 2009, apparently shooting himself at his girlfriend’s house. But you would be hard pressed to find any autopsy results from the coroner’s office on the Internet confirming the cause of death, now six years after the event:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/panola-county-sheriff-found-dead
http://www.calhouncountyjournal.com/panola-county-sheriff-dead-of-apparent-suicide/

With Jessica Chamber’s gruesome murder such a high profile a case now, drawing national attention, you would think the Panola County coroner’s office would release an actual autopsy report. Maybe Nancy Grace can pry one loose for us:

Welcome & thanks for posting :welcome4:

NG seems to be MIA. She did one program when this horrible story was first reported but nothing since. Many have tweeted her with requests but nothing to date

I don't put too much confidence in anything LD says anymore. She said Jessica left the house barefoot. Does anybody think she is barefoot in the video at the gas station? Doesn't look like it to me, plus it was December and it looks like she has a jacket on. Who goes out in December with a jacket but no shoes? She's given two different times that Jessica left the house. Does she even know when Jessica left or is she changing it to fit what Ali said about the store video being an hour off? And why? We've seen that it was after dark when she was at the gas station getting gas. I don't think LD was in the helicopter with Jessica to know whether she spoke or not. I'm pretty sure they didn't wait for her to get there before the helicopter took off with Jessica. I'd like to know how and by whom she was notified, in person or by phone? It was stated somewhere (sorry. no link) that she did go to the hospital in Memphis but that BC did not go. With the way her stories keep changing, I would suspect that she is heavily medicated or she really doesn't know much of anything about Jessica. JMO

Hii Skibaboo,
:flashback:You requested a scanner rewind re Jessica Chambers.
Any news? I know things were slammed because of the holidays. Thanks
Just to let everyone know that Skikaboo PM me. Here is her answer.
Answer:
Skikaboo:"Hey, thanks for the reminder!! I checked, nothing :( Guess the usual sceeps who can do rewinds haven't had the time. I do have a broadcastify acct, but not a premium one. Might have to get one and try myself if nobody can do it"

I read it, and it kept me awake last night thinking about it and wondering if it could be true. Such horror to think about someone (especially a supposed friend) witnessing that and not stepping in to stop it. Then I thought about this witness saying s/he witnessed it from across the street (I *think*) and that made me wonder how this was even possible to see what went on in a motel room from across the street, so I'm hoping this didn't happen to Jessica. If LE checked this out, I think it would be pretty easy to determine the credibility of the "witness" by viewing the log of who registered for a room there that night, and also assuming the motel would have cameras, seeing who went in and out of that motel in that time frame.

I *had* a theory before I read that blog last night,. I thought it had to be personal. This makes it look like a thrill killing for no other reason than pure, hard evil.

If this is true, then the killers know now that there is a witness and they know who the witness is and I can't imagine how terrified that someone is now that this story is on the web.

thanks.
OT - do you all think a man would propose marriage to a woman with whom he had not ever dated or had any sort of romantic involvement with?

Life insurance. Spousal communication is protected. Blackmail.

I don't put too much confidence in anything LD says anymore. She said Jessica left the house barefoot. Does anybody think she is barefoot in the video at the gas station? Doesn't look like it to me, plus it was December and it looks like she has a jacket on. Who goes out in December with a jacket but no shoes? She's given two different times that Jessica left the house. Does she even know when Jessica left or is she changing it to fit what Ali said about the store video being an hour off? And why? We've seen that it was after dark when she was at the gas station getting gas. I don't think LD was in the helicopter with Jessica to know whether she spoke or not. I'm pretty sure they didn't wait for her to get there before the helicopter took off with Jessica. I'd like to know how and by whom she was notified, in person or by phone? It was stated somewhere (sorry. no link) that she did go to the hospital in Memphis but that BC did not go. With the way her stories keep changing, I would suspect that she is heavily medicated or she really doesn't know much of anything about Jessica. JMO

I agree about what to believe from LD. Contradictions even within that radio interview.

Regarding the correct time: maybe the only thing verifiable about time is the phone calls. If Jessica is on the phone in any of the videos, that can be another fact to coordinate with.

I am reluctant to say this, and certainly would not have until some of the listeners' emotions were settled after her interview with Tricia Thursday night, but to me, it sounded like that interview was far more about her than Jessica. She wanted to assure people that she (the mom) wasn't in a gang and BC (the dad) wouldn't do anything to Jessica. It was like she wanted to assure us that they were good parents. While that is important to know, and I don't really think anyone here believes that her or BC were involved in killing Jessica, getting her to talk about Jessica was like pulling teeth, imo. I'm not sure if she wanted to protect Jessica's reputation, which is very understandable, but Jessica is dead now and the only way she can be helped is by finding her killer(s). It seems that Jessica may have had a life her mom didn't know much about, or wouldn't acknowledge, and that isn't going to help anything. I know I will get blasted for saying this, but that is what I got most out of that interview. I hope she was more forthcoming in any questions LE may have asked. And yes, my heart goes out to Lisa, BC, and everyone who loved Jessica. I can't imagine what they must still be going through. All JMO

I am reluctant to say this, and certainly would not have until some of the listeners' emotions were settled after her interview with Tricia Thursday night, but to me, it sounded like that interview was far more about her than Jessica. I know I will get blasted for saying this, but that is what I got most out of that interview. And yes, my heart goes out to Lisa, BC, and everyone who loved Jessica. All JMO

You are not alone in this observation, I thought the same thing. It happens sometimes when a parent feels guilt for any reason. I don't mean guilt for the action itself (although it absolutely occurs there, too), but as in regrets of what they *think* they could have done differently at the time or during the relationship. Trying to convince themselves. :(

thanks.

Yes, depending on the situation. Green card, if one of the two doesn't have citizenship. Years ago, some members of the gay community would agree to do so to protect their public image, but I certainly hope nobody would feel the need to do so in this day and age of openness and acceptance. Business alliances have been formed by marriage in the past. And of course, there is criminal intent, in duping someone wealthy into marriage for the money.

You are not alone in this observation, I thought the same thing. It happens sometimes when a parent feels guilt for any reason. I don't mean guilt for the action itself (although it absolutely occurs there, too), but as in regrets of what they *think* they could have done differently at the time or during the relationship. Trying to convince themselves. :(

I sometimes think that maybe LC was the reason JC was out that evening. ..buying cigarettes. If that's true, I would feel guilty too. Jmo

There's way too many holes in that story and don't even think we can dissect here hence my lack of comments on it. Just another 3rd party rumor mill IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member