MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No this isn't a television show and LE is having no luck in finding out who did this in a town of less than 500 people. Hmmmm...maybe they should be looking outside the normal suspects.

By the way, he is only a murder suspect not a "serial killer". But anytime you have a person on the run from the law for a capital crime, it ups the chances he will commit other crimes wherever he lands to keep from being caught. You have a girl who was alone and could have been a perfect target for a robbery or a carjacking gone wrong. And you have the murder suspect in the very town where she was murdered and he left his victim's car nearby. This makes him a possibility as much as anyone else there. They have 0 suspects and no good evidence.

I haven't been following that particular case to which you are referring. Can you give me the name so I can read up on your theory? I know you spoke of it earlier, but I can't remember how far back. :)

I have no idea who you think is a murder suspect in this case because none have been named. Nothing "ups the chances" of someone who has no ties to the crime to begin with.
25k being added to the Reward tells me they don't have good evidence and have no viable suspects. They want and need info because they are stalled on this case. No suspects have been named because they have nothing yet.

I have no idea what you mean with your last sentence as the phrase was taken out of context. No one has ties to a crime until proof is found. No one has to be "associated, known, aware, or otherwise related" to any crime victim to be a perp so it doesn't make any sense.

I haven't been following that particular case to which you are referring. Can you give me the name so I can read up on your theory? I know you spoke of it earlier, but I can't remember how far back. :)
You can read about him here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...65-of-Logan-County&highlight=James+Fox+Edmond
And he is only one of my working theories. ;) He just popped up on the radar and I have been exploring his whereabouts for the past couple of days. I am not saying he did this, but I am looking at him as another possibility.

I find it odd that Auntie is staying away from Lisa. then again, I find Auntie odd period. I just don't understand not reaching out to the mother of my murdered friend who happens to live across the street.

Auntie is indeed a strange bird, a basket case. That she can't propel herself across the street to say, "I don't even know what to say," something, anything screams guilty conscience. She has created her own hell on earth. It's one of the most bizarre aspects of this whole case. IMO of course.

Auntie is indeed a strange bird, a basket case. That she can't propel herself across the street to say, "I don't even know what to say," something, anything screams guilty conscience. She has created her own hell on earth. It's one of the most bizarre aspects of this whole case. IMO of course.
I agree. I just don't get her at all. I haven't since the beginning of this whole thing. I wish I had an explanation for her.

You can read about him here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...65-of-Logan-County&highlight=James+Fox+Edmond
And he is only one of my working theories. ;) He just popped up on the radar and I have been exploring his whereabouts for the past couple of days. I am not saying he did this, but I am looking at him as another possibility.
Well, I certainly don't think it hurts to explore other ideas. We don't have any viable suspects or even POI's to discuss.

At her neighbor's house???
Did she say (way back) in one of her interviews that Jessica left around 6pm? Where was Jessica for an hour or 90 mins before she got to the gas station if she left that early?

Did Lisa say JC left around 5ish? Where was JC from the time she left home until she entered MM// maybe I misunderstood.

MY guess...She had already been to Batesville to clean out her car. Remember hearing about more video that LE has that we have not seen? JMO

Well, I certainly don't think it hurts to explore other ideas. We don't have any viable suspects or even POI's to discuss.
Yes, agree; while it won't probably yield a person of interest, it does add a topic of interest, and that's never a bad thing.

We are all perfectly capable of doing our own sleuthing, some of which cannot be linked. It just seems to me that some rely totally on other peoples research and then dispute it. Also, if a person is only reading MSM and particularly, the Panolian, they are not getting the bigger picture. The sheriffs relative writes for the Panolian. Brainstorming is not accusing; it is just an attempt to bring possibilities to light. JMO

I imagine if it existed, it would have been the first thing removed from the house by LE, along with computer/tablet.

Lisa said JC hadn't started writing it yet. as far as she knows.

I love books. Throughout my life I have used books to cope. I believe we all try to self medicate to a degree. Books have always been my coping mechanism.

If I wanted to collaborate with someone to do a book. I would never take pen in hand to 'write' my story. Personally I would grab a recorder and use it to lay down the outline.

i am assuming in Jessica's stay at LH that recording one's journey is part of your recovery. Now,indeed she may have written or recorded a journal that her mom is not aware of.

It is humbling to read the posts of people who have attempted to move heaven and earth to snatch their child from spiraling into harms way. My sincere :prayer: for Lisa and sincere appreciation for speaking to us last night. MOO

“She had anger issues," explained Lisa Chambers. "She would I guess get mad because she had to stay at home.”

She said her daughter had gotten counseling for her anger issues.

“Me and her had a problem at home with her mouth and the way she acted," recalled Lisa Chambers. "And we had her sent there so she could learn to act more like a lady. ”

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...in-jessica-chambers-case-search-for-new-clues

“She had anger issues," explained Lisa Chambers. "She would I guess get mad because she had to stay at home.”

She said her daughter had gotten counseling for her anger issues.

“Me and her had a problem at home with her mouth and the way she acted," recalled Lisa Chambers. "And we had her sent there so she could learn to act more like a lady. ”

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...in-jessica-chambers-case-search-for-new-clues

Just like Lisa's statement from this article that Jessica HAD to stay home. Wonder what she meant by that? WHY would a 19 year old girl have to stay home?

Just like Lisa's statement from this article that Jessica HAD to stay home. Wonder what she meant by that? WHY would a 19 year old girl have to stay home?

No idea. Nobody told me what I had to do at 19. All I can think is that her father had given her the car recently and maybe for the purpose of going to work? Just a guess. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova