MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and only hope the speculation about her parents ceases. They are victims. The wild theories are coming up empty because this wasn't some ISIS-related, terrorist hit, it wasn't a gang-agreed-upon hit, it had nothing to do with AA being from Yemin and wasn't the act of a serial killer from out-of-state. It was a vicious, premeditated murder by someone right there in that community.

all, JMO
Respectfully MyBelle, I agree with most of your post. However, IMO, we can't close the door & be too insular in confining ourselves to the belief that the killer(s) is right in the local community. You could be right but the DA said they have no suspects at this time. One would think that someone in this small community would have spilled the beans by now. Therefore, we can't exclude the possibility that the killer(s) may come from somewhere else.

R.McC was BC's 3rd wife's ex-husband. LC (mom) had two children I think. JC and her older sister. I think all the half siblings and step siblings come from BC other marriages. I think, maybe. :blush:
Oh brother. I'm a genealogy nut but trying to do this family tree would be a labyrinth!

I agree and only hope the speculation about her parents ceases. They are victims. The wild theories are coming up empty because this wasn't some ISIS-related, terrorist hit, it wasn't a gang-agreed-upon hit, it had nothing to do with AA being from Yemin and wasn't the act of a serial killer from out-of-state. It was a vicious, premeditated murder by someone right there in that community.

all, JMO

Ah, but that's just it...we don't know that. We have no LE-named POIs. Thinking outside the box is pretty much all we've got.

Just like Lisa's statement from this article that Jessica HAD to stay home. Wonder what she meant by that? WHY would a 19 year old girl have to stay home?

I am pretty confused by that too. I could understand if it was court ordered (no evidence to support that). She was working so what's the big deal. By 19....hmmm ""had to stay at home"" sounds super dysfunctional to me MOO.

Just decided to add this:

"Jessica Chambers mother, Lisa Chambers, said her daughter was just straightening out her life.

“She had anger issues," explained Lisa Chambers. "She would I guess get mad because she had to stay at home.”

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...in-jessica-chambers-case-search-for-new-clues

chicken and egg problem -- MOO -- ""dear parents"" could be daughter could be angry because you are ''telling her she has to stay at home??

I'm sure it is against TOS to sleuth the family tree. So it will not be possible for anyone here to opine on that question.
I fail to see how the family tree is related in any way to Jessica's murder. Could you help us with some kind of connection between the murder and to the family tree? Thanks, much.

BBM. I just got through that portion of the interview, IMO her reaction was very authentic. Her answer was direct, no hesitation, no stress markers in her voice at all. Remember that LE is insulating both Ben and Lisa from details of the case. The "party" has had scarce if any coverage in MSM, and I'm pretty certain Lisa hasn't been exploring pseudonews outlets where the party seems to have developed a life of it's own. She's probably been avoiding MSM as well. I think most of the information she's been seeing on SM has been sent to her directly, or came about second hand. That's the only way I see possible that she wasn't aware of a party. Lisa's reaction and response (IMO) seemed 100% genuine.

<snipped for brevity>

I would agree.

The video accompanied in this news article, which most likely aired on TV as well, includes caption: "Victim may have been at party".

As far as we all know, "the party" was first introduced by MSM and from ShaSha's mouth in this video:

First responder tries to comfort burning victim before death
Posted: Dec 09, 2014 8:51 PM EST
Updated: Dec 11, 2014 8:45 AM EST
By Janice Broach

@1:17
"[JC] was spotted at a party Saturday night not long before her death and not far from where she was discovered.–Janice Broach"
@1:27
"There was a party going on and she was there. When they left [stutter/correction] she left the party, that's when it happened to her."
–Auntie ShaSha

Just like Lisa's statement from this article that Jessica HAD to stay home. Wonder what she meant by that? WHY would a 19 year old girl have to stay home?

I have a 19-year-old daughter and I have insisted she stay home a few times since she turned 18. If a kid is living at home, unemployed and not contributing financially, I think a parent is is entitled to ask for things in return. Because Jessica wasn't employed until recently and has lived at home on and off, it's a simple case of "my house, my rules". And it sounds like it met resistance on occasion.

I apologize as this may be a stupid question. Lol! I am revisiting the crime scene and thinking about the photos that were posted that show the embankment where Jessica's car was found. I know that the tracks on the embankment would be those of Jessica's car and the tow truck. However, I'm thinking pre tow truck and car removal. If one killer accompanied Jessica in the car, I guess it's possible that another killer was also present in a get away vehicle, so to speak. I'm speaking from ignorance here so please forgive me, but I'm wondering if a getaway vehicle would have pulled up behind Jessica's car on the embankment (seems crazy I know) or would he/she/they have parked on the road itself. I am wondering if the forensic folks noticed any other car tracks in addition to Jessica's. Also could there have been any foot prints in the tracks or surrounding dirt? I know that samples can be taken from both tracks and shoe/boot prints. I know that evidence of this nature wouldn't necessarily point to a killer right now but it could be very useful in a trial. I'm pretty sure that car track analysis led to the arrest of Russell Williams (horrible case in Ontario). I also know that LE knew the type of work boots worn by poor SV's killer (even though, sadly, that case is unsolved). Just MOO and just a thought.

This is a reply from the last thread, but I still felt it was important to address. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse.

From MyBelle
"I've repeatedly asked for a link to those "basic investigatory rules" that the LE in this case have breached.

Until such a link is posted, we'll agree to disagree."

---------

I feel so silly.

I just assumed that in this day and age, with all the crime shows on TV like Law & Order, CSI, NCIS, etc., that everyone was just AWARE of basic crime scene procedure, chain of command with evidence, and that initial processing of the crime scene was absolutely CRUCIAL in getting it properly investigated and it leading to finding the perpetrator/s of that crime and seeing that they are held accountable for it through the justice system. Leaving a crime scene unattended, unsecured and IN THE DARK, and traipsing the evidence all through the town unattended, ruins the integrity of the evidence and in return, the case. You may have the evidence, and know exactly who committed the crime, but if things were screwed up in the beginning through the actions of LE, someone truly could "getaway with murder" and the victim and their loved ones will never see the justice they deserve.

THAT is why Basic Investigatory Procedures are so important to adhere to.

Here is a link that I thought would be a "good start" for you. It has great info in it and was written with the help of several agencies and then distributed throughout many more local, state and federal LE agencies.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/april2000/twgcsi.pdf

CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION: A Guide for Law Enforcement

"Actions taken at the outset of an investigation at a crime scene can play a pivotal role in the resolution of a case. Careful, thorough investigation is key to ensure that potential physical evidence is not tainted or destroyed or potential witnesses overlooked."

Procedure:
Prioritization provides for the timely and methodical preservation and collection of evidence.
Collect, Preserve, Inventory, Package, Transport, and Submit Evidence
The handling of physical evidence is one of the most important factors of the investigation.
The team member(s) shall ensure the effective collection, preservation, packaging, and transport of evidence.
The team member(s) should:
a. Maintain scene security throughout processing and until the scene is released.
b. Document the collection of evidence by recording its location at the scene, date of collection, and who collected it.
c. Collect each item identified as evidence.
d. Establish chain of custody.
e. Obtain standard/reference samples &#65532; from the scene.

Thanks, Babyroxy. That just about sums it up! JMO add..."as is" photography of the scene should probably be done in daylight, too. JMO

I apologize as this may be a stupid question. Lol! I am revisiting the crime scene and thinking about the photos that were posted that show the embankment where Jessica's car was found. I know that the tracks on the embankment would be those of Jessica's car and the tow truck. However, I'm thinking pre tow truck and car removal. If one killer accompanied Jessica in the car, I guess it's possible that another killer was also present in a get away vehicle, so to speak. I'm speaking from ignorance here so please forgive me, but I'm wondering if a getaway vehicle would have pulled up behind Jessica's car on the embankment (seems crazy I know) or would he/she/they have parked on the road itself. I am wondering if the forensic folks noticed any other car tracks in addition to Jessica's. Also could there have been any foot prints in the tracks or surrounding dirt? I know that samples can be taken from both tracks and shoe/boot prints. I know that evidence of this nature wouldn't necessarily point to a killer right now but it could be very useful in a trial. I'm pretty sure that car track analysis led to the arrest of Russell Williams (horrible case in Ontario). I also know that LE knew the type of work boots worn by poor SV's killer (even though, sadly, that case is unsolved). Just MOO and just a thought.

I think putting out the car fire would have destroyed a lot of evidence, at least the more easily disturbed kind. (not saying this well)

I think putting out the car fire would have destroyed a lot of evidence, at least the more easily disturbed kind. (not saying this well)

Yes. I'm afraid that possible footprints and tire tracks would have been obliterated when the tow truck hauled the car away. In pics we can see how flat it looks. Tracks and prints may not have been clearly visible at night, even with the fire blazing. JMO

This thread is closed for now. Such rude, insulting comments about other members, and about how the thread is moderated are NOT allowed!!

You would certainly think that the tracks and any footprints in the dirt/mud would be vital evidence to collect.

You would also think that LE would photograph the scene extensively (before allowing the tow truck to drive onto the embankment and tow the car away).

You would think that LE would collect any questionable debris or items strewn about in a 3 block radius.

But, none of this appears to have been done IMO (and others).

IMO, LE should have sealed off the entire area until a thorough investigation of the scene was complete. They would have been there until mid-afternoon at the very least.

1. How were pictures taken in the dark of night?
  2. Were there plaster casts taken of tire tracks and footprints?
  3. Were measurements and trajectories logged of JC's car?
  4. Why was the vehicle towed within an hour of them finding it?
  5. Why were there pictures of the crime scene posted online and in MSM where you could clearly see items still at the crime scene?

I have a 19-year-old daughter and I have insisted she stay home a few times since she turned 18. If a kid is living at home, unemployed and not contributing financially, I think a parent is is entitled to ask for things in return. Because Jessica wasn't employed until recently and has lived at home on and off, it's a simple case of "my house, my rules". And it sounds like it met resistance on occasion.

I agree. A 19 year old being told to stay home by her parents does not seem weird whatsoever to me.

I agree. A 19 year old being told to stay home by her parents does not seem weird whatsoever to me.
May have been a situation where mom said, yes, you can come back home, but there will be rules. No partying, be respectful and do as I ask, stay out of trouble...etc. I think, as a parent of a young adult living at home, you would be in a bind. You cannot stop them from doing things, but you can use their continued residence at your home as leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member