MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie is Jessica's stepmother. Ben Chamber's Sr third wife. Jessica even had referred to Debbie fondly as her mother.

CanManEh~I think these post are a great way to start. From there in the beginning of the thread Bessie always provides background links for even more information on every aspect of this crime.

I hope this helps. Perhaps there are others who might weigh in?

:cow:

I'm not going to go look for it but there were reports early on that she was walking down the street. If I have to look I will, but I sure don't want to..

I'm not going to go look for it but there were reports early on that she was walking down the street. If I have to look I will, but I sure don't want to..

Yes that's what the early reports stated, then backtracked to she was on the ground by the car.

<snip>

I hope this helps. Perhaps there are others who might weigh in?

I would simply add that he can quickly access the source of the comments in quotes by clicking on the little black square with a double ">>" inside it, just to the right of the person being quoted, to go directly to their original post.

Why do people keep talking about finding her in the car when everything i have read states the was found walking stumbling down the road on fire one ever said it was like a walking dead scene .and from there the fire trucks came and helped her and thats where she said or whispered many times eric or derrick as well to the medic in the ambulance she repeated it again eric or derrick..

Not one medic, not one LEO, not one witness has said that Jessica spoke in the med-vac or ambulance. Her mouth, nose, throat and esophagus was burned by the lighter fluids when she inhaled flames. Jessica could not be intubated in the traditional sense of the word. She had to have a tracheotomy performed that was connected to oxygen. Her organs were shutting down. "She was more dead than alive."

The one and only person who ever told us that Jessica was talking to medics in the ambulance or to the air-vac team members is Jessica's mom. LD did not ride with them to Memphis. The air-vac flew from Batesville as soon as Cole Haley called them. The ambulance took her from the CS to the church on Main Street where air-vac waited to fly her to the Med in Memphis.

Think about the noise it makes when a car is burning and windows are shattering and tires are exploding. Add to that the noise of the water gushing from the fire hoses. How much of Jessica's possible whispers could be heard? Only one person is said to have heard her. He claims they had a conversation.

Each one of us needs to use our good common sense, intellect and scientific knowledge to determine the truths of what stories we have been told.

I would think that any sound she made was her trying to breath. I doubt she could have made any intelligible sounds.

can i just say this go to youtube and watch the video that says jessica chambers unsolved mysteries the 2015 version thats where a person talks about her walking and saying derrik or eric ...sorry i cant give you the right link i am not down with how to do that..its about 13 minutes long...this is it ..not sure if the link will work.. type this into youtube.---- JESSICA CHAMBERS CASE: UNSOLVED MYSTERIES 2015 SPECIAL
ron johnson

1 month ago11,723 views

I finally bit the bullet and looked at the Jessica Chambers Mystery 2 site on FB. My head is spinning from all the names, etc. Interesting read, but all opinions and hearsay. Definitely worth the trip down the rabbit whole though!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the lead. :)

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

<snipped>
The one and only person who ever told us that Jessica was talking to medics in the ambulance or to the air-vac team members is Jessica's mom. LD did not ride with them to Memphis. The air-vac flew from Batesville as soon as Cole Haley called them. The ambulance took her from the CS to the church on Main Street where air-vac waited to fly her to the Med in Memphis.

<snipped> Only one person is said to have heard her. He claims they had a conversation.

Each one of us needs to use our good common sense, intellect and scientific knowledge to determine the truths of what stories we have been told.

Thanks to Websleuths Administrator and Coordinator,OkieGrannie!Your my hero!:hero:

If you do not think the Sheriff Darby's timeline narrative evolved reguarding the Herron Road crime scene THEN read Sheriff Darby's quote to MyFoxMemphis (I estimate Dec 7th,2015)highlighted in bright red.The MyFoxNews webpage link is broken so I cannot say the date with certainty.

Remember Sheriff Darby is the ranking officer in charge of the Herron Road crime scene.The very first person FireChief Cole Haley called from Herron Road crime scene was Sheriff Darby.

Now the question becomes why did Fire Chief Cole Haley report Jessica spoke (Eric?Derrick? Has been rumored)to him when it contradicts Sheriff Darby?

Could one of them have slipped up and changed the narrative?(this is my question and I take responsibility for asking it)
Why has this 'shifting fluid' timeline not been challenged? WHY?Finally,the crime scene was cleared quickly.I hope Sheriff Darby waited for a forensic photographer to lite the dark smoky Herron Road crime scene and take good aspect photo's.Otherwise,you tell me,nothing but an evolving narrative. Oh wait,Ali took a photo of Jessica's smoltering Kia unattended in front of the M&M.

Link to post #1 Thread 1 Websleuths,Jessica Chambers dated Dec8,2015
Link to Okie Grannie's Post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...anola-County-Dec-2014&p=11282158#post11282158

Darby says by the time rescue workers got on the scene the car was fully engulfed in flames. The driver tried to tell rescuers something but she was so badly burned she could not be understood...

The fire happened around 8:15 Saturday night just south of Courtland. The Panola County coroner has identified the victim as 19-year old Jessica Lane Chambers.

Broken Link)http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...d-near-her-car (article is so old it will not link)

OkieGranny,saved the 'smoking gun'!:goodpost::goodpost:

All of this is my opinion only.Please do not repost any of my opinion any place else.If you want to quote this post please link to Webseluths~Thanks

Thanks to Websleuths Administrator and Coordinator,OkieGrannie!Your my hero!:hero:

If you do not think the Sheriff Darby's timeline narrative evolved reguarding the Herron Road crime scene THEN read Sheriff Darby's quote to MyFoxMemphis (I estimate Dec 7th,2015)highlighted in bright red.The MyFoxNews webpage link is broken so I cannot say the date with certainty.

Remember Sheriff Darby is the ranking officer in charge of the Herron Road crime scene.The very first person FireChief Cole Haley called from Herron Road crime scene was Sheriff Darby.

Now the question becomes why did Fire Chief Cole Haley report Jessica spoke (Eric?Derrick? Has been rumored)to him when it contradicts Sheriff Darby?

Could one of them have slipped up and changed the narrative?(this is my question and I take responsibility for asking it)
Why has this 'shifting fluid' timeline not been challenged? WHY?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...anola-County-Dec-2014&p=11282158#post11282158

Darby says by the time rescue workers got on the scene the car was fully engulfed in flames. The driver tried to tell rescuers something but she was so badly burned she could not be understood...

The fire happened around 8:15 Saturday night just south of Courtland. The Panola County coroner has identified the victim as 19-year old Jessica Lane Chambers.

Broken Link)http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...d-near-her-car (article is so old it will not link)

All of this is my opinion only.Please do not repost any of my opinion any place else.If you want to quote this post please link to Webseluths~Thanks

Happy Saturday, MizStery.

Here is that Fox News link from Thread #1/Post #1:
http://www.fox13memphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Indeed, it is now broken. I did find the same link on Fox News’ Facebook page, posted on 12/7/2014 (the day of her death in Memphis) but other than a short paragraph, nothing more:
https://www.facebook.com/fox13news....20196876.93765.53650881876/10152786687031877/

FOX13 Memphis

BREAKING: A 19-year-old Panola County woman was found badly burned late Saturday night just south of Courtland, MS. Jessica Lane Chambers was transported to Regional One Medical Center where she died. The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is treating this as a criminal investigation.

Already, the Internet record begins to dissolve into the ether, like water washed up onto a beach. So sad.

Regards,
rbarber17
:candle:

JMO

can i just say this go to youtube and watch the video that says jessica chambers unsolved mysteries the 2015 version thats where a person talks about her walking and saying derrik or eric ...sorry i cant give you the right link i am not down with how to do that..its about 13 minutes long...this is it ..not sure if the link will work.. type this into youtube.---- JESSICA CHAMBERS CASE: UNSOLVED MYSTERIES 2015 SPECIAL
ron johnson

1 month ago11,723 views

CanManEh, here's a quick course. When you click on "Reply to Thread" it sends you to a Quick Reply dialogue window. There are icons across the top. One of them looks like a blue globe with two white chain links in front of it. Click on that and it will provide a place to cut and past the url (hypertext link) for the webpage you wish to imbed in your comments.
hypertext.jpg

If you want to get REALLY fancy, you can click on the "Go Advanced" radio button near the bottom of the Quick Reply dialogue window, and you will have all sorts of extra bells and whistles. Hover over each icon and it will tell you what it does. I would recommend you make use of the "Preview Post" button, too, since it will give you a preview of your post to be sure everything is working properly. The Websleuths editor, though very powerful, is not a What-you-see-is-What-you-get kind of tool.

:pcguru:
Regards,
rbarber17

[

Happy Saturday, MizStery.

Here is that Fox News link from Thread #1/Post #1:
http://www.fox13memphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Indeed, it is now broken. I did find the same link on Fox News&#8217; Facebook page, posted on 12/7/2014 (the day of her death in Memphis) but other than a short paragraph, nothing more:
https://www.facebook.com/fox13news....20196876.93765.53650881876/10152786687031877/
FOX13 Memphis

BREAKING: A 19-year-old Panola County woman was found badly burned late Saturday night just south of Courtland, MS. Jessica Lane Chambers was transported to Regional One Medical Center where she died. The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is treating this as a criminal investigation.

Already, the Internet record begins to dissolve into the ether, like water washed up onto a beach. So sad.

Regards,
rbarber17
:candle:

JMO
Many thanks to Bessie for all her hard work on our behalf! :tyou:

I found another link made by Websleuths Administrator Bessie it is Post #1 on Media Forum.Fortunately it contains a few more
paragraphs from the same broken MyFoxNews link quoting Darby originally dated Dec7,2015
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ec-2014**Media-Thread***NO-DISCUSSION**/page4

Panola County Sheriff's Office Investigating Death Of Woman Found Burned Near Her Car
Posted: Dec 07, 2014 2:39 PM CST Updated: Dec 09, 2014 10:38 AM CST
By Lynnanne Nguyen, Reporter

The Panola County Sheriff's Department investigating a car fire outside of Courtland Mississippi they say killed a young woman Saturday night.

The cause of the fire is not known. According to Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby, a passing motorist alerted his department and the fire department to the scene. Darby says by the time rescue workers got on the scene the car was fully engulfed in flames. The driver tried to tell rescuers something but she was so badly burned she could not be understood. She was transported to Regional One where she later died.

[...]

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.
Last edited by bessie; 12-14-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Please do not repost this elsewhere. If you wish to quote please link to Websleuths-Thanks

:cow:​

ron johnson

1 month ago11,723 views

Very interesting video, CanManEh. Here is a link:
https://youtu.be/XTYgl4sJ3OA

Already up to almost 12,000 views...

JMO

I love the word imbed. Imbed, imbed, imbed, imbed.

That's all.

Imbed

According to the Fire Chief and several media reports..She was not walking..She was laying by the road..I tend to go with this as fact as it was stated she was burned 98%....Lot of speculation out there about who did what...and I have some of my own theories..mostly different than any of those...but I do keep up with what they are saying and what the locals are posting...

Classito

Very interesting video, CanManEh. Here is a link:
https://youtu.be/XTYgl4sJ3OA

Already up to almost 12,000 views...

JMO

CanManEh's video post is the second video by Ron Johnson regarding Jessica's murder suspects.

This is his first video about her case posted on Dec. 12, 2014

[video=youtube;iSvCvjZXXlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSvCvjZXXlU[/video]

Glad to see that someone paid attention and actually went and watched the video i was refering too even if i was not able to provide the link some of you still did as i asked so thank you very much ..and just think that guy makes so many great points but if we are to believe most on here this guy would be crazy after all he is all about the eric or derrick so if you take into consideration that most of you say she couldnt have whispered nothing thenthis guy;s work should be useless but if you watch it i think most will agree he makes an awefull lot of sence and he is focusing on what all about the eric or derrik she clearly whispered it to one or more people ..reguardless thanks to the ones that watched the video i suggested both parts.....

Glad to see that someone paid attention and actually went and watched the video i was refering too even if i was not able to provide the link some of you still did as i asked so thank you very much ..and just think that guy makes so many great points but if we are to believe most on here this guy would be crazy after all he is all about the eric or derrick so if you take into consideration that most of you say she couldnt have whispered nothing thenthis guy;s work should be useless but if you watch it i think most will agree he makes an awefull lot of sence and he is focusing on what all about the eric or derrik she clearly whispered it to one or more people ..reguardless thanks to the ones that watched the video i suggested both parts.....

You're welcome, CanManEh, and we're a very accommodating group here but next time you will need to provide your own link because we like to share the fun of doing things and not just a few of us doing them if you know what I mean so here is how to do that in case you didn't pay attention to my earlier post that shows you how to do it yourself (phew, out of breath):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-County-6-Dec-2014-12&p=12280563#post12280563

Semi graphic.....

I kinda think that Jessica could have said something to him...I think this because being burned like Jessica was...biologically, her nerve endings would have burned away quicker then anything...then shock would have started to set in...she wasn't on fire when they got there, and I'm thinking the shock was starting to set in...the first responder getting there when he did...it seems like the perfect timing for her to have been able to say something.

By the time Jessica got to the hospital, I highly doubt she'd have been able to say anything at all (I know someone referenced how they couldn't put a breathing tube in)...but earlier on, at the CS...I very much think she could have whispered something. Jmo

Another example: I don't know if any of you saw the horrific video of that pilot who was burned alive by ISIS...but while he was on fire, he ran around for a bit, then sat down, tilted his head back and at some point passed away. Jessica was engulfed like he was...BUT the fire was put out...she wasn't on fire when they found her. I think that's what gave her more time... I also wonder why she wasn't on fire...did she have the presence of mind to put it out herself?

(I'm sorry I'm speaking in such blunt terms...I'm not insensitive to the horror she experienced. I'm just trying to show how she could have spoken (if she did))

Something else, off subject, that stuck with me... someone said in the first thread that whomever set her on fire seemed to be trying to erase any evidence of themselves off of her and her car...those words just stuck with me...Erasing DNA evidence off of Jessica and her car.

Semi graphic.....

I kinda think that Jessica could have said something to him...I think this because being burned like Jessica was...biologically, her nerve endings would have burned away quicker then anything...then shock would have started to set in...she wasn't on fire when they got there, and I'm thinking the shock was starting to set in...the first responder getting there when he did...it seems like the perfect timing for her to have been able to say something.

By the time Jessica got to the hospital, I highly doubt she'd have been able to say anything at all (I know someone referenced how they couldn't put a breathing tube in)...but earlier on, at the CS...I very much think she could have whispered something. Jmo

Another example: I don't know if any of you saw the horrific video of that pilot who was burned alive by ISIS...but while he was on fire, he ran around for a bit, then sat down, tilted his head back and at some point passed away. Jessica was engulfed like he was...BUT the fire was put out...she wasn't on fire when they found her. I think that's what gave her more time... I also wonder why she wasn't on fire...did she have the presence of mind to put it out herself?

(I'm sorry I'm speaking in such blunt terms...I'm not insensitive to the horror she experienced. I'm just trying to show how she could have spoken (if she did))

Something else, off subject, that stuck with me... someone said in the first thread that whomever set her on fire seemed to be trying to erase any evidence of themselves off of her and her car...those words just stuck with me...Erasing DNA evidence off of Jessica and her car.

I think we're projecting our rational thoughts, far removed here at this moment from that horrible scene, onto a girl who was suddenly awakened from unconsciousness (either due to a blow to the head, drugs, or alcohol) to an instantaneous awareness that she was: (1) on fire, (2) in a lot of pain, and (3) was probably going to die. And not just on fire, totally engulfed in flames, and possibly still inside a car that was also engulfed in flames, and filled with smoke to boot. She would have been unable to see, blinded by the fire or the smoke or both. Her panicked reaction would have forced her into survival mode, and as the adrenaline filled her circulation, rational thoughts like "who did this to me" or "I have to tell them" would probably have been impossible for her. I don't think she was lucid by the time help arrived, JMO.

Whoever did this knew what they were doing, otherwise this murder would have been solved by now. The FBI's forensics capability goes out the window when there are no hairs, fibers, saliva, or fingerprints left to analyze and trace. The only hope for such evidence would be if the perp(s) left behind DNA after having sex with Jessica, either consensual or by rape. Or maybe something under her nails, IF she still had any (doubtful). Things like hair, fingernails, and clothing would probably be the first things consumed. Although the reports said 98% of her body was burned, it was not necessarily all third degree burns (char). But the Panola coroner is not saying anything, only that she died from thermal injury.

Could there be any other possible reason for burning the car? I think not. Certainly not for insurance, just ask Ben.

Like you, I apologize to anyone reading this who knew Jessica. These are hard enough matters for strangers to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0