MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did want to comment on this, not to start a religious debate and let's please not do that here, but as a Catholic the actual teaching, like the just war doctrine, is that capital punishment is sometimes necessary. That's in the Catechism, the official statement of the Catholic Faith. The recent Popes have issued their opinion against both capital punishment and most wars. Those opinions are not doctrine but rather dogmatic principles.

Just MOO

Here's to doctrine over dogma, Steleheart.

God bless/Dieu vous bénisse
Clouseau

I understand Ben's message completely, even sympathize with it, but I do take issue with his theology. Everyone has a soul, an eternal one, one which survives our relatively brief mortal lives in the here and now. What comes next is entirely up to each one of us, including any cold-blooded murderers among us. It's not the first death we need to fear so much as the second one.

There's still some time left, Mr. Tellis, to make things right, not with us, but with you-know-who -- before the first death (at which point all accounts are closed).

MRO (my religion only)

Revelation 21:8: "The cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death".
:tos:

Agreed. A blackened heart a dark soul. But Mr. Ben is a hurt person so he expresses his emotions..

All are eternal as is our lovely Jessica.

MOO

Nancy Grace once again remembers that Jessica Chambers was murdered in MS, and interviews her mother, Lisa Chambers. See following CNN transcript (aired May 18th) starting at time stamp [20:45:00] (COMMERCIAL BREAK)...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/18/ng.01.html

"Yes, Ma`am. (Excuse me) I had just texted Jessica and Daddy came and -- Ben`s wife came to the (inaudible) and said the law was down there. And Jessica had been burned. And I was like, No, I just talked to her. And she said, come to the shop. They`re down there waiting. And we got down there and I rode with them and Daddy." -- Lisa

Sounds like the police were waiting at Ben's shop to drive Lisa, Ben, and his wife up to the hospital in Memphis.

What is Nancy ranting and raving about with respect to the charges in Ouachita Parish, and Quentin Tellis waiving his extradition to MS? Doesn't she realize the "real" trial is about to start in MS, the one where Quentin Tellis could be found guilty of capital murder? I guess that's what happens when you don't follow a case for over a year.

There are some times I am truly grateful I don't have cable TV.

Nancy Grace once again remembers that Jessica Chambers was murdered in MS, and interviews her mother, Lisa Chambers. See following CNN transcript (aired May 18th) starting at time stamp [20:45:00] (COMMERCIAL BREAK)...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/18/ng.01.html

"Yes, Ma`am. (Excuse me) I had just texted Jessica and Daddy came and -- Ben`s wife came to the (inaudible) and said the law was down there. And Jessica had been burned. And I was like, No, I just talked to her. And she said, come to the shop. They`re down there waiting. And we got down there and I rode with them and Daddy." -- Lisa

Sounds like the police were waiting at Ben's shop to drive Lisa, Ben, and his wife up to the hospital in Memphis.

What is Nancy ranting and raving about with respect to the charges in Ouachita Parish, and Quentin Tellis waiving his extradition to MS? Doesn't she realize the "real" trial is about to start in MS, the one where Quentin Tellis could be found guilty of capital murder? I guess that's what happens when you don't follow a case for over a year.

There are some times I am truly grateful I don't have cable TV.

I have Direct TV but am always grateful that I don't have to watch NG. (Sorry to her fans, but I am NOT one).

I stand guilty of researching Jessica's horrendous murder for at least a year, or longer, in every possible way during which time I discovered that some of my innocence was lost. My life will never be the same after investigating the cruel immolation of Jessica Lane.

We were told in the beginning by the Courtland Fire Chief and by BC that Jessica stated that her killer's name was Eric, or possibly, Derrick. Quinton Tellis does not sound like Eric or Derrick. Michael (E) does not sound like Eric or Derrick. In fact, I had never run across QT's name until the arrest in Monroe, LA.

The "chicken lady" who worked in the kitchen and made deliveries outside of M&Ms stated in her news interview that no one would ever say who the unsub was because they feared that the same thing would happen to them. They would have lighter fluid poured down their throat and gasoline doused on their body while alive when the flames would begin to choke and melt away their life. So, did everybody or nearly everyone know who did this crime? I don't think so. Watch Mister's interview and all that we saw DT do to cast aspersions away from themselves. Why go to all of that trouble if they did not suspect each other of playing some part in the grisly murder?

I cannot bear the thought of QT pleading guilty without a trial. There is always a chance of a mistrial. There is a chance of a hung jury. The DA must know what ticked QT off at Jessica to make him resort to such heinous mistreatment of a young white female. QT must have been smiling when everyone thought Eric or Derrick did it.

Something does not ring true here. I agree if QT did it, he had to have assistance. I do NOT believe he was her current boyfriend. Maybe that is my self-protection mechanism but my mind cannot believe that a man who "dated" Jessica for a brief week or two could perform such a horrendous act without extreme provocation given his greatest previous law encounter was a burglary.

[video=youtube;tJ3-NVthuQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ3-NVthuQo[/video]

I stand guilty of researching Jessica's horrendous murder for at least a year, or longer, in every possible way during which time I discovered that some of my innocence was lost. My life will never be the same after investigating the cruel immolation of Jessica Lane.

We were told in the beginning by the Courtland Fire Chief and by BC that Jessica stated that her killer's name was Eric, or possibly, Derrick. Quinton Tellis does not sound like Eric or Derrick. Michael (E) does not sound like Eric or Derrick. In fact, I had never run across QT's name until the arrest in Monroe, LA.

The "chicken lady" who worked in the kitchen and made deliveries outside of M&Ms stated in her news interview that no one would ever say who the unsub was because they feared that the same thing would happen to them. They would have lighter fluid poured down their throat and gasoline doused on their body while alive when the flames would begin to choke and melt away their life. So, did everybody or nearly everyone know who did this crime? I don't think so. Watch Mister's interview and all that we saw DT do to cast aspersions away from themselves. Why go to all of that trouble if they did not suspect each other of playing some part in the grisly murder?

I cannot bear the thought of QT pleading guilty without a trial. There is always a chance of a mistrial. There is a chance of a hung jury. The DA must know what ticked QT off at Jessica to make him resort to such heinous mistreatment of a young white female. QT must have been smiling when everyone thought Eric or Derrick did it.

Something does not ring true here. I agree if QT did it, he had to have assistance. I do NOT believe he was her current boyfriend. Maybe that is my self-protection mechanism but my mind cannot believe that a man who "dated" Jessica for a brief week or two could perform such a horrendous act without extreme provocation given his greatest previous law encounter was a burglary.

[video=youtube;tJ3-NVthuQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ3-NVthuQo[/video]

DeDee, one thing occurred to me just recently. If Jessica was only going out to get gas, clean her car, and buy Mom some smokes, then she would have probably not gone to all the trouble of putting her contacts in. But if she was also planning to meet someone for whatever purpose, and that person was a past or current romantic interest, I don't think she would have worn her glasses. I'm going to go back and see whether she did or not, but if the location on Herron Road was a premeditated trap (and the use of accelerant begs the question) then might such an interest have been used to lure her to her death?

What if MDE turns out to be a surprise witness during the trial, and he was sprung from the Ouachita Parish jail by LE to be placed under federal witness protection?

Enchanté,
Clouseau

DeDee, one thing occurred to me just recently. If Jessica was only going out to get gas, clean her car, and buy Mom some smokes, then she would have probably not gone to all the trouble of putting her contacts in. But if she was also planning to meet someone for whatever purpose, and that person was a past or current romantic interest, I don't think she would have worn her glasses. I'm going to go back and see whether she did or not, but if the location on Herron Road was a premeditated trap (and the use of accelerant begs the question) then might such an interest have been used to lure her to her death?

What if MDE turns out to be a surprise witness during the trial, and he was sprung from the Ouachita Parish jail by LE to be placed under federal witness protection?

Enchanté,
Clouseau

Glasses, pajamas, slippers.... For a rendezvous? With a previously unknown older lover?
I still think not. Maybe he tried before and she blew him off?
Perhaps he acted alone, but I doubt that others had no idea what he intended as far as a hook-up.
Perhaps he shocked and scared them all into silence.
I think she was driving there, got run off the road into that tree, whacked on the head and torched right there.
"How dare you" he may have thought.

MOO

http://on.thec-l.com/1TDZiWC

This is a link to the video at the beginning of this latest Courier-Ledger article. It was recorded several months ago. Watch behind Therese Apel, in the cubicle office space behind her and just to the right of camera, between the 4:00 and 4:15 time stamps. See if you don't spot "someone" with her hair rolled up in a little ball on top of her head, just like someone we all know. She is approaching the camera, but then turns away, and then she does something really quite amazing... But I'll let you see for yourself.

Will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Bellissimo, Inspector. I concur with our fellow member, d4j, in that you have brought our attention to an angel; heretofore, referred to as Miss Jessica Lane Chambers. May I be so bold as to suggest that you contact Therese Apel with The Clarion-Ledger, regarding your special sighting, whose email address is located at the link below. She would be most appreciative, surely.

http://www.clarionledger.com/staff/12577/-therese-apel/

I am not the least surprised by this vision of loveliness, Miss Jessica Lane Chambers, appearing in Ms Apel's reports since Ms Therese Apel is the one who dedicated herself to keeping us informed with accurately detailed information along this sorrowful journey.

May I augment that your presence, Monsieur Clouseau, on this shockingly horrific case has, at so many times, lifted the heart and brought a smile when it was most needed and often times when it was most unexpected by not only your posts but also with your titles such as Apparition Appreciation and hidden clues, IE., Incorrigible User. It is my firm belief that you possess the ability to speak precisely by impersonating the iconic Inspector Jacques Clouseau, aka Peter Sellers, whom is adored by many. It is our loss that we are unable to hear you speak the words written in your clever posts. My favorite hat is off to you, Kind Sir.

In not wanting anyone's feelings hurt, for that is not my purpose or intention, therefore, I also want to extend to everyone a special thank you for posting on Miss Jessica Lane Chambers' murder mystery. It is an honor to read your facts and opinions. Please know that your presence here is sincerely appreciated.

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:​

Bellissimo, Inspector. I concur with our fellow member, d4j, in that you have brought our attention to an angel; heretofore, referred to as Miss Jessica Lane Chambers. May I be so bold as to suggest that you contact Therese Apel with The Clarion-Ledger, regarding your special sighting, whose email address is located at the link below. She would be most appreciative, surely.

http://www.clarionledger.com/staff/12577/-therese-apel/

I am not the least surprised by this vision of loveliness, Miss Jessica Lane Chambers, appearing in Ms Apel's reports since Ms Therese Apel is the one who dedicated herself to keeping us informed with accurately detailed information along this sorrowful journey.

May I augment that your presence, Monsieur Clouseau, on this shockingly horrific case has, at so many times, lifted the heart and brought a smile when it was most needed and often times when it was most unexpected by not only your posts but also with your titles such as Apparition Appreciation and hidden clues, IE., Incorrigible User. It is my firm belief that you possess the ability to speak precisely by impersonating the iconic Inspector Jacques Clouseau, aka Peter Sellers, whom is adored by many. It is our loss that we are unable to hear you speak the words written in your clever posts. My favorite hat is off to you, Kind Sir.

In not wanting anyone's feelings hurt, for that is not my purpose or intention, therefore, I also want to extend to everyone a special thank you for posting on Miss Jessica Lane Chambers' murder mystery. It is an honor to read your facts and opinions. Please know that your presence here is sincerely appreciated.

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:​
Such kind words from a fellow WebSleuther can only be met with one word, DeDee: Merci. But I must direct you to the very quick and able frame-by-frame dissection of my little “discovery” by Steleheart:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-Tellis-Indicted-13&p=12512935#post12512935

It would appear this was simply an editing of the film for clarity, with one of those unintended consequences -- an unexpected appearance of a familiar person, one which never really happened…

Or did it? Some are of a mind that all things happen for a reason, and that the slightest coincidence was intentional in some unexpected way. After reading a subsequent post by d4j, I must admit I was very swayed in that direction:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-Tellis-Indicted-13&p=12516373#post12516373

Regards,
Inspector

Good eyes, rbarber......molto bene. You must have very good "peepers" or ojos!

Yes, chilling and angelic at the same time. A fantismo!

Thank you for pointing this out .... Grazie!
That was crazy

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Jessica Lane Chambers was arrested for “simple assault” on June 2nd 2014. The charge against her was dismissed without any judicial interaction.

When JC was staying at Leah's House, and during the month of August, she befriended on her new FB pg a 44yo male named "Black Randy". "Black Randy" is Randy A. Brassell who is Kedrick Turner’s father. Kedrick drove the burgundy car with expensive rims seen in the CCTV at the M&M gas station. Five days after friending Jessica on FB, Randy is killed in a one car accident on Hwy 35.

Jessica told her Mother that "them b****** think I'm snitching".

Miss Jessica Lane was fearful for her life. She told her Mother the song she wanted played at her funeral.

QT, 27yo at time of his LA arrest in 2016, was previously jailed for 4 years with a release date in October, 2014.

None of this is new. All of this information has been previously discussed on the Jessica Chambers' threads.

I will watch the trial, if/when it happens, but I expect there to be a lot more evidence than phone pings. I think QT is a bad per son, but absolutely nothing about him was ever discussed, as I recall for a year and a half. What was the motive? And where did the gas come from? And if JC was talking to her mother shortly before her immolation was QT right there? If the gas was dropped off at the scene, who dropped it off? Conspiracy? I have a feeling that the GJ just wanted to nail someone and call it a day................unless there is a whole lot of evidence. JMO

I will watch the trial, if/when it happens, but I expect there to be a lot more evidence than phone pings. I think QT is a bad per son, but absolutely nothing about him was ever discussed, as I recall for a year and a half. What was the motive? And where did the gas come from? And if JC was talking to her mother shortly before her immolation was QT right there? If the gas was dropped off at the scene, who dropped it off? Conspiracy? I have a feeling that the GJ just wanted to nail someone and call it a day................unless there is a whole lot of evidence. JMO
I got the impression that they knew who did it prerty early on but didnt let us in on what thwy knew. The gasoline thing id like to know also...And as a lot a teenagers that dont tell their parents "everything" he QT may have been right there. Motive wise I dont always think a murder needs a motive sexual gratification money power gangs .... To know she wasnt his only killing is sickening.... Rest in peace to JC no child deserved that...sweet girl just getting a feel for who she was..

I got the impression that they knew who did it prerty early on but didnt let us in on what thwy knew. The gasoline thing id like to know also...And as a lot a teenagers that dont tell their parents "everything" he QT may have been right there. Motive wise I dont always think a murder needs a motive sexual gratification money power gangs .... To know she wasnt his only killing is sickening.... Rest in peace to JC no child deserved that...sweet girl just getting a feel for who she was..

Well, his mother and numerous relatives were right there in town, so if LE suspected him from the beginning (or after phone pings were established) they could easily have gotten a lead as to his whereabouts, IMO. We never found out whose house JC stopped by for a few minutes before heading to Batesville. Did she give someone a ride to Batesville, phone and all? JMO

Well, his mother and numerous relatives were right there in town, so if LE suspected him from the beginning (or after phone pings were established) they could easily have gotten a lead as to his whereabouts, IMO. We never found out whose house JC stopped by for a few minutes before heading to Batesville. Did she give someone a ride to Batesville, phone and all? JMO
I think the were waiting for enough eveidence before they picked him up maybe they knew but what they had wasnt solid enough!(to stick)...Well at the time anyways. As far as the phone call i dont kno i know they say the perp was def in car with her ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member