DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court has gone live. Again......for whatever

Well ... looks like we had the Pinellas 12 )Casey Anthony
And now we can add the
Panola 12 to the list of incompetent juries ... JMO

What's really disturbing is that such a jury could be formed at all.
If peers cannot understand basic instructions, can they absorb and understand the testimony? This example could very well apply to other trials...how can justice be served?

There needs to be a better system in assessing jurors' basic intelligence and fitness at the time they are chosen to serve fgs.

Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz 33s33 seconds ago
More
#JessicaChambers - With a split of 7 to 5, no way they come back with a verdict.

[video=twitter;920013179190525952]https://twitter.com/CCLawNewz/status/920013179190525952[/video]

remember what I said about professional juries...

rethinking that now, huh?

All joking aside, I am not sure justice will be meted out here after all.

One more instruction....

Geez...

They STILL don't get it. Unanimous for either guilty or not guilty. They did not understand even that.

[video=twitter;920014001345646594]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/920014001345646594[/video]

Judge rereading an instruction. Sending jury back.

Deja vu.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Could it possibly be the jury foreman simply overriding everyone for his own purposes? I've never been involved with a jury, so I am not sure what the foreman's role is. Just wondering if he/she thinks he can get away with it.

Precisely!

Judge is giving another instruction

All 12 in order to find not guilty or guilty

Then, he spelled out if they all cannot agree NG or G, send the court a note in writing

@LeahBethFOX13 36s
Judge reading instructions-- must be unanimous. Tells jurors to let him know via note if they cannot agree on verdict #JessicaChambers

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury going to read you with more instructions and send you back again.

WHAT THE HECK?

OK. Third try. Hopefully the foreman can WRITE. UNBEFREAKINGLIEVABLE!!!!

4th time sent back!
Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz 4m4 minutes ago
More
#JessicaChambers - Judge reading ANOTHER instruction and will send them back AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV