VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the prosecution did a much better time this trial. They seemed focused and organized...able to piece it all together. There is still the Eric issue and who knows how the jury will decide but all in all, they did a very good job IMO.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 4m4 minutes ago
Bridget Chapman Retweeted @truthteller

Judge is currently meeting with the attorneys. They still need to go over jury instructions. Will let you know when they start deliberating.

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 3m3 minutes ago
Deliberations should start soon. Judge talking to attorneys about jury instructions. We don’t need a repeat of Trial #1. Just sayn. #QuintonTellis #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 2m2 minutes ago
Bridget Chapman Retweeted Bridget Chapman

Sorry - Forgot to add there will be closing arguments after jury’s read instructions.

BUF!! I can't seem to make the video's appear on here. I know you're great at it, can you please go to the following links and post the video's on here? All I seem to get is a link. Same goes for the video of QT's supporters at the court house earlier. Can you please post?

Cathy Russon on Twitter

Reactions: d4j
BUF!! I can't seem to make the video's appear on here. I know you're great at it, can you please go to the following links and post the video's on here? All I seem to get is a link. Same goes for the video of QT's supporters at the court house earlier. Can you please post?

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Sorry I don't know how to post twitter videos, only youtube

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 3m3 minutes ago
Ok here’s the deal... Judge Chatham will read jury instructions, break for an early lunch, then attorneys will do closing arguments. Jury should be deliberating early afternoon. #QuintonTellis #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 45s46 seconds ago
Jury instructions are especially important in this case after the fiasco from 1st trial. Jurors struggled with “unanimous” meaning they all had to agree. That didn’t happen which caused a mistrial. #QuintonTellis #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers - Tellis at the defense table listening to the jury receive their instructions. Closing arguments to follow

DoWsyOgUYAAF4fN.jpg

Cathy Russon on Twitter

Some videos can't be posted, so I just usually post this:

(video clip Cathy Russon on Twitter )

so people will know that there is a video to watch.

I've been watching live and not commenting.
After hearing everything again this time around, how could it be anyone else other than QT? No reply needed, just don't get it.
He isn't the brightest guy, but he's not "street dumb".
Poor Jessica may she rest in peace and get justice.
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members