VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3d9e6484d2ee928fdedfd13b403027b8.jpeg

I don't think QT needed to be a genius mastermind to set Jessica's car on fire. I think he probably didn't intend to kill her when she picked him up. I think he thought they were going to have sex, and when she said no, he forced himself on her and killed her in the process. I think he realized he would have a problem if he just raped her and now she's dead, so he decided to set her on fire to destroy the evidence (his DNA on her body). He didn't decide to hide her body and frame someone else. He just literally set her and her car on fire on the side of the road. I don't think that really indicates an intelligent criminal, just someone who knows raping and killing a woman would leave DNA behind. I think it's hard not to know that at his point with the various crime shows and nationally broadcast trials.

Yeah, I agree. I think the weight of him on top of her made her pass out OR she played dead hoping he'd just leave, but he took her keys with him the first time he left and she couldn't leave.

I obviously don’t know the specifics of the jury’s deliberations, but I worry that if the jury needs to come back tomorrow, not guilty is more likely. MOO and I hope I’m wrong.

Pure conjecture, but if a few jurors are not sure the rest of the jurors may want them to sleep on it rather than unproductively try to push while people are tired. I think there was a lot of evidence for them to go through, particularly the phone records. I just hope one or more jurors aren't stuck on Eric. The phone evidence shows, to me, QT was there. He lied repeatedly and never offered any explanation for how he could be with Jessica but have no idea what happened to her. Bah!

I think he beat her (bruising) and strangled her as she was not willing to have sex. I believe he did rape her and fire would eliminate any DNA.

I didn't think the autopsy showed any vaginal trauma, though. Was there semen?

ETA: Nevermind about the semen. Obviously not or we'd have heard more about DNA.

Last edited:
No, no semen found but I found it interesting Tellis stated he had sex with Jessica in her car, passenger seat reclined. I think he was worried it might be found. I do think she was sexually assaulted in some fashion but we will never know. Seems with this crime and his next Trial victim nobody refuses Tellis anything. He just takes what he wants with no regard for human lie. Cruel, vile man. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap