MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will repeat once again. What you deleted in your phone is not part of a cellular network transmission.

Telco has no way of knowing what you deleted. Verizion stores all messages and they will release it all.

They cannot by themselves know what was deleted or differentiate which ones were deleted.

Oh, I see what you mean. But that doesn't change the fact that even deleted messages can be read for 7 days, via a subpoena, according to this expert.

Seriously that dog is going to get run over.

JC leaves and pulls into Tellis driveway. White suburban still gone, remember.

JC and QT pull out of QT's driveway and head south on 51. (Side note, Paul says Keisha was at her boyfriend's house, which is north on 51)

10:15 - 10:47, they are "cuttin' blocks" (driving around).

It's late here, so I'll read this page tomorrow....

Good night all! Thanks again for all the tweets and updates in the court room!

:wave:
Night Niner!! Thanks for the earlier tweets! Sleep well! :wave:

10:18 call to Keisha.
10:19 still trying to get Keisha
10:33 calls Keisha again

Paul is explaining on a map where he thinks they were were as they were "cuttin' blocks", driving around.

At some point they pick up Keisha and drive around and past the crime scene a couple times.

10:48 QT's phone back at his home area. (He called his sister so that is how they got his location....only call he made the whole time). This is the last time he says he saw JC (10:49 when she dropped him off).

JC and Keisha made plans, while riding around I guess, to go out that evening for a birthday celebration. Keisha's I think?

10:55 QT is back on camera at the store.....(these people go this store a lot!). He's completely changed his outfit. Red shirt, red hat, coat, etc. Bundled up more than in the morning. Temp is dropping.

10:49 Jessica left QT's house, went north on 51, consistent with taking Keisha home. Then her phone was showing at her home for the rest of the afternoon, and made a lot of calls from home. Also took a nap.

10:04 JC calls QT; call lasts for 69 seconds >> includes ringing time

10:09 QT texts: I'm ready

JC is at store; enters; exits; pulls up to gas pumps

2 guys, small dog is seen on screen, go to talk to JC for several minutes; JC remains inside car

KM is not with JC

[White Sub is gone from his home]

10:14 JC pulls into first drive of QT home

Car leaves QTs heading South on 51

10:18 JC calls KM

Picks up KM on Shiloh Rd; drives around, cutting blocks; smoking blunts

10:47 QT calls sister, Poo Poo

10:49 JC drops QT off by entering driveway; KM in car; JC takes KM home

10:55 QT has changed clothes: black shoes; dark plaid jacket; red shirt; red hat - roughly 7 min after drop off

QT walks across Hwy to M&M

"M&M an extremely happening place" Paul

my notes:
Cute dog follows cars in parking lot at M&Ms

2004 Kia value estimates at $2057

The spliced video is awesome for making sense of their movements in sequence.

[My apologies. I'm done, for now.]

Oh, I see what you mean. But that doesn't change the fact that even deleted messages can be read for 7 days, via a subpoena, according to this expert.

QT deleted his conversations with Jessica. They cannot get his texts with Jessica from ATT.
But they don't need ATT. They have JC's phone. They can read what she sent to and received from QT.
They don't need Verizon's data dump and I don't understand the point of this exercise. I must be missing something. Did JC delete stuff as well?

Before her nap. Another text conversation.

QT: I need you bae
JC: what you want?
QT: some lovin'
JC: Oh Lord, can't

Fourth time in four days he's asked her for sex.

Talking about QT's girlfriend Chikita....she lives four hours away. She has a text exchange with QT that afternoon asking for money to come see him. She tries to get in touch with him several times, but he's probably napping. He eventually calls her and they talk for less than 2 minutes at 4:15pm.

QT talks again to Chikita at 4:38. Last time they talk, but Chikita does keep trying to get him because she wants money to visit him.

4:23 Tellis calls JC and wakes her up.
4:32 another text conversation:

JC: I'll go get something to eat if you pay for it
(during this time JC is trying to call Keisha......4:40 to 5:14 lots of calls and texts to Keisha, trying to get her)

4:59 JC talks to QT on the phone.

(I am getting a little lost here)

5:08, QT is back at the store. Red shirt and hat. Pacing, doesn't buy anything. First video that has appeared in darkness.

5:12: QT walks off the screen into the darkness (going south toward his home)

5:20 QT calls JC, then she calls him back. They talk.

5:24 JC arrives at store.

5:29: JC calls QT. Goes to his VM.

JC pulls up to a gas pump in front of the store. She eventually gets out of the car and starts to walk inside, gets called off to the side by "Sandy Rudd" and they find out she bummed a cigarette from Jessica. Jessica eventually goes inside and goes to the counter. 3 black men are talking in a little circle behind her.

JC pumps gas. While gas is pumping, pulls out her phone, dials number, puts it to her ear. This is the 5:29 call to QT/his voice mail.

Her parents watching the last time they can of their daughter's life...so sad

Some guy on the other side of the pumps rocking his SUV back and forth. wth???

She pulls out of the gas station, going south on 51, goes by QT's home. This is around 5:31 PM.

5:34, QT calls JC back. His last call until 6:17. His 6:17 call will be in Baitesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member