MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was plenty of time, too, for someone else to join them in that grassy areas while this was going down, which unfortunately, for me, creates reasonable doubt because of the name "Eric."

The jury may well get an instruction that if they believe QT was not alone when JC was burned and if they believe QT was there, even if he didn't personally pour gasoline and light the match (or lighter) he is still guilty of murder through the felony murder ("acting in concert") rule that states have. It might be called something different in MS but it means "hand of one, hand of all."

So perhaps there is an "Eric" or "Derick" who was also involved, but they have proof of QT being with JC around the time of her murder, and I don't know how that can be ignored.

I just don't know! With all the females we know who were texting QT that night, I doubt very much he killed Jessica soley because she refused to have sex with him. JC was texting QT numerous times too--had to be something there, in a romantic sense, surely. If not, for what reason? It certainly appears he could get sex from several different females. They were calling/texting him constantly. I'm just not sure, I need to think more deeply into this--one thing I'm certain of, the name "Eric" sends chills up my spine---"ERIC DID THIS TO ME" *shudders*

I think they were probably business associates more than lovers.

The jury may well get an instruction that if they believe QT was not alone when JC was burned and if they believe QT was there, even if he didn't personally pour gasoline and light the match (or lighter) he is still guilty of murder through the felony murder ("acting in concert") rule that states have. It might be called something different in MS but it means "hand of one, hand of all."

So perhaps there is an "Eric" who was alos involved, but they have proof of QT being with JC around the time of her murder, and I don't know how that can be ignored.

I was wondering about this, and I hope so!!

I came to this same conclusion. I think QT, after trying for four days to get sex from her, thought maybe that was his lucky night. He was wrong, got mad, and suffocated her. I do not think he's the only one who knew/knows about it, though. There was plenty of time, too, for someone else to join them in that grassy areas while this was going down, which unfortunately, for me, creates reasonable doubt because of the name "Eric."

I agree with this post with the exception of the time for someone to join them. There is no reasonable doubt for me.

Screenshot (113).jpg

Screenshot (115).jpg

Screenshot (116).jpg

He became infatuated & a little obsessive about having her sexually.

A lot of males and females, who are able to engage in sex with several partners, often become more interested in & determined to have the one (who for whatever reason) does not desire them sexually

My thoughts exactly. She owed him, in his mind. And seriously, WTF......why so many women after him....is he hot and I just can't see it???
LOL@is he hot...umm, errr, I've seen better! ha.

But seriously, why so many females? Had to be something. Must be a shortage of males for females to date..who knows!!

I just don't know! With all the females we know who were texting QT that night, I doubt very much he killed Jessica soley because she refused to have sex with him. JC was texting QT numerous times too--had to be something there, in a romantic sense, surely. If not, for what reason? It certainly appears he could get sex from several different females. They were calling/texting him constantly. I'm just not sure, I need to think more deeply into this--one thing I'm certain of, the name "Eric" sends chills up my spine---"ERIC DID THIS TO ME" *shudders*
I agree with this completely. At least in the La case I can see motive. He wanted her money. With Jessica I'm scratching my head .Was he really that obsessed with her that he would kill her without raping her first? If that's the motive it's weak IMO.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

LOL@is he hot...umm, errr, I've seen better! ha.

But seriously, why so many females? Had to be something. Must be a shortage of males for females to date..who knows!!

Maybe it's a cultural thing? If the gals put out, he buys them stuff?? I mean, Jessica asked him for money, the girl in Louisiana asked him for money..... I have never in my life asked a guy friend or someone I was dating to just give me money.

Yet for some reason I think Tellis is just use to "taking" whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it. Money or sex. Jessica kept turning him down. Might have built up to rage. Then he goes on with the rest of his eve. That's cold....

I can't see what JC saw in QT or why she wanted to hang out with him so much, unless she was just lonely. She was so young and naive. She had no chance against this 27 yr old loser and user.

I agree with this completely. At least in the La case I can see motive. He wanted her money. With Jessica I'm scratching my head .Was he really that obsessed with her that he would kill her without raping her first? If that's the motive it's weak IMO.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hey may have raped her. Just not vaginally. There was no way DNA evidence was being gathered from her mouth and throat, I don't think :(. Not to be graphic, but it could also explain a suffocation......

I can't see what JC saw in QT or why she wanted to hang out with him so much, unless she was just lonely. She was so young and naive. She had no chance against this 27 yr old loser and user.

Based on the video of who she interacted with for quite a few minutes at the gas station, this may have just been her crowd.

Nothing was ever said about JC's wallet or money holder. She reportedly sold some old lady "pills" off of s 51 when QT was in the car and seen by a witness. Does anyone else wonder if the $40 bucks that he paid for the green dot was money that JC had had after the sale of the pills? Could he have actually torched her to get her money???? WOW. Also, were no coins found at the scene or would they have melted? JMO

Oh, cady. $40 Green Dot card. Appreciate the way you think and form conclusions!

I don't know about the melting point for metals; however, I recall discussing, in the beginning, that it requires heat to reach 500 degrees for rubber [tires] to ignite.

[video=twitter;919332226164240384]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919332226164240384[/video]

DOJ Agent Paul Rowlette being cross examined by defense about cell phone data belonging to Tellis & #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

So perhaps there is an "Eric" or "Derick" who was also involved, but they have proof of QT being with JC around the time of her murder, and I don't know how that can be ignored.

Exactly.

Well... do you all now believe QT was with her up to the point in time she was driven to that final spot and then set on fire? Or do you believe QT exited the whole thing and it was someone else entirely who just so happened to set her on fire?

(I believe it was QT the whole way).

Well... do you all now believe QT was with her up to the point in time she was driven to that final spot and then set on fire? Or do you believe QT exited the whole thing and it was someone else entirely who just so happened to set her on fire?

(I believe it was QT the whole way).

QT the whole way. But, I also believe in the time period where they were parked in the grassy area together, someone else COULD have joined them. I have no clue what it was like where they live.....how often friends came and went, etc.

I think they were probably business associates more than lovers.

One of JC's reason's for not wanting to go over and give QT some loving was because QT's mother and Sister were home though. She didn't flat out say ....NO to him. That makes me think that she would have driven over to his house if they weren't home and well, we know what he wanted. I'm more inclined to believe they were more than business associates, I think same goes for the other females too. MOO

One of JC's reason's for not wanting to go over and give QT some loving was because QT's mother and Sister were home though. She didn't flat out say ....NO to him. That makes me think that she would have driven over to his house if they weren't home and well, we know what he wanted. I'm more inclined to believe they were more than business associates, I think same goes for the other females too. MOO

Definite possibility when you put it that way. I can't think of a possible other motive, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89