MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He stated that JC said "Eric set me on fire". JMO (I heard him say it, but it was also recorded and reported) He read aloud the written statement that he wrote after the incident in Dec 2014. That written statement was what sent investigators down the ERIC rabbit hole......and he must have told 1st responders that is what she said at the time, because most of them believed him.
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Post 174,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Defense has Haley read his statement. In his statement he said Jessica said Eric d[/FONT]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?352034-MS-Jessica-Chambers-Panola-County-Dec-2014/page52[/FONT]

• [FONT=.SFUIText]Post #176[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Defense asks Haley about a line in his statement. Questions him about hearing her say she was set on fire, about saying the name Eric.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Haley says he didn't hear her say Eric. He heard other responders say she said Eric. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?352034-MS-Jessica-Chambers-Panola-County-Dec-2014/page52[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Leah Beth Bolton [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]post 133 Thread #1[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Myers says she was with Chambers and Tellis was in car with them on morning of JC death[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Myers says her bday was day after best friend JC was set on fire. They were supposed to go to Memphis that night to celebrate.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Myers tells state she was at boyfriend's house when she found out what happened [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
[url]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?352034-MS-Jessica-Chambers-Panola-County-Dec-2014/page55
[/FONT][/FONT][/URL]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]#132 Thread #1[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Meyers said JC told her she'd call/text her later, but her phone ran out of minutes. Didn't speak to her again.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][video=twitter;917858456320774145]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/917858456320774145[/video][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Further in Thread KM Party mentioned again[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Post #192
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ola-County-Dec-2014-2/page9&highlight=Walking
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text] My Opinion Only,Summation​ Theory
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Jessica spends the last hour of her precious life attempting to reach KM about the Birthday Party.Jessica puts $ 10 extra gas (Quinton gives JC money for gas)in Kia for birthday party trip to Memphis.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Does anyone else see where I am going? Kesha books birthday party trip on 6th to drive a few hours away to Memphis with JC.Jessica gets money from Quinton for gas. Quinton knew KM wasn't planning on going to Memphis with JC. AND KM cell conveniently. "out of minutes" which left Quinton with Jessica. Jessica still thinks she going to Memphis.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]This was a plan cooked up by KM and Quinton. JC was set up. This is obvious to me.This birthday party mystery has been going on since the very beginning. Auntie Sha Sha (do not have link handy aka Charlotte Wilkerson knew about birthday party & told reporters,'that's when it happened')[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Now we know the depth of depravity of 'Jessica's best friend'.

Please critique and poke holes in. I do not want to believe what I am posting. I cannot get my head around this level of depravity.

:cow: [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]Leah Beth Bolton [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Bold]post 133 Thread #1[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Myers says she was with Chambers and Tellis was in car with them on morning of JC death[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Myers says her bday was day after best friend JC was set on fire. They were supposed to go to Memphis that night to celebrate.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Myers tells state she was at boyfriend's house when she found out what happened [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?352034-MS-Jessica-Chambers-Panola-County-Dec-2014/page55[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Meyers said JC told her she'd call/text her later, but her phone ran out of minutes. Didn't speak to her again.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][video=twitter;917858456320774145]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/917858456320774145[/video][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Further in Thread KM Party mentioned again[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ola-County-Dec-2014-2/page9&highlight=Walking
[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Jessica spends the last hour of her precious life attempting to reach KM about the Birthday Party.Jessica puts $ 10 extra gas (Quinton gives JC money for gas)in Kia for birthday party trip to Memphis.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Does anyone else see where I am going? Kesha books birthday party trip on 6th to drive a few hours away to Memphis with JC.Jessica gets money from Quinton for gas. Quinton knew KM wasn't planning on going to Memphis with JC. AND KM cell conveniently. "out of minutes" which left Quinton with Jessica. Jessica still thinks she going to Memphis.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]This was a plan cooked up by KM and Quinton. JC was set up. This is obvious to me.This birthday party mystery has been going on since the very beginning. Auntie Sha Sha (do not have link handy aka Charlotte Wilkerson knew about birthday party & told reporters,'that's when it happened')[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Now we know the depth of depravity of 'Jessica's best friend'.

Please critique and poke holes in. I do not want to believe what I am posting. I cannot get my head around this level of depravity.

QT's actions that day don't point to pre-meditation to me, though.

I see premeditation in the fact that there were two separate actions; pouring gasoline and lighting her on fire.

He stated that JC said "Eric set me on fire". JMO (I heard him say it, but it was also recorded and reported) He read aloud the written statement that he wrote after the incident in Dec 2014. That written statement was what sent investigators down the ERIC rabbit hole......and he must have told 1st responders that is what she said at the time, because most of them believed him.

I wll revisit his statement and testimony but it is not right to base this whole drama only on Cole Haley's statements.

Yes might have have worn some thongs, and posed with some nasty stuff as we sleuthed at the beginning, but there at least 8 other people who have directly talked with JC at different stages without Cole Haley's involvement. All said the same thing.

Sandra Haley (unsure of spelling wife of Thomas) testified that "has hard time hearing" "had to lean low" heard JC say "Jessica the 2nd time B Davis asked her" and "someone from the crowd yelled "JESSICA CHAMBERS" and they asked her "Jessica Chambers" and she "shook her head yes"

So who was it that yelled Jessica Chambers that soon. I realize it is a small town. But some of the first responders knew JC but did not recognize her. And much chaos stated by all. And car was on fire. Maybe it has been answered and I missed.

Do you mean nodded her head yes? You shake your head, no;

I recall someone testified "shook her head yes."
That testimony sounded odd to me because people usually say (a) "nodded" for "yes" and (b) "shook" for "no."

Thanks BUF for the Lawnewz timeline. I have been waiting for it.

I see premeditation in the fact that there were two separate actions; pouring gasoline and lighting her on fire.

Agree. Premeditation can be formed in an instant. Speaking to it being planned for hours ahead I don't see it as probable. IMO

My daughter has speech issues and I have learned far more than I ever thought I would about speech. One thing for sure, is that the movement of the mouth/tongue for the letter T is very difficult. It's why you hear little kids who haven't mastered the mouth movements often substituting it with other letters(for example water becomes wadduh/wahduh/wawah) and double L's often become w's(the word tell often loses the elongated L sound and it has a h it w aspirated with it to make a wl or hl sound. And starting hard sounds like d and t often get clipped or dropped completely when ending with a non-vowel, like a child might be able to say do pretty accurate but don't may become 'on't.

For me what I find important about the sounds that make up Tellis and what sounds make up Eric, there is a lot of overlap between them when both pronounced incorrectly.

Tellis -> dehlwis -> ehwis
Eric -> ehwick

Just from my(non-professional) experience, I can easily get from Tellis to Eric.

Edited for clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[url]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?352034-MS-Jessica-Chambers-Panola-County-Dec-2014/page55
[/FONT][/FONT][/URL]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

Can't polk any holes in your theory but I will say that Kesha on the stand gave me the impression she was clearly not telling what she really knew and for some reason state did not want to know any more. I think she had some involvement.

Agree. Premeditation can be formed in an instant. Speaking to it being planned for hours ahead I don't see it as probable. IMO

I see no way anyone could argue this was not premeditated. The car did not spontaneously combust. It was doused with gasoline and lit, while Jessica was still inside. That is all you need to know to confirm that it was premeditated. A conscious effort was made to set it afire, and physical action was taken to accomplish that. End of premeditation debate. JMO

Maybe there are many who liked Timothy Douglas (a/k/a Timmy) on the stand but he struck me as just being another good ole boy and way too personally invested in this case. I started a google search on Timmy and first thing that came up from June was this...http://wjtv.com/2017/06/13/mbi-employee-arrested-for-dui-in-senatobia.

Okay can happen to the best of us but take a look at his behavior leading up to this.

Something about this guy put him at the top of my worst witness list for this trial.

I see no way anyone could argue this was not premeditated. The car did not spontaneously combust. It was doused with gasoline and lit, while Jessica was still inside. That is all you need to know to confirm that it was premeditated. A conscious effort was made to set it afire, and physical action was taken to accomplish that. End of premeditation discussion. JMO

clearly pouring gas indicates premeditation...just the act of getting the gas fulfills the requirement.

clearly pouring gas indicates premeditation...just the act of getting the gas fulfills the requirement.

Wouldn't that depend on whether he thought he had killed her (suffocated her) or if he knew she was still alive before he supposedly went and got the gas?
Supposedly by the prosecution narrative, he suffocated her and then decided to burn the car with her inside.

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/URL]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

EEK! Not out of the question at all, but could Kesha hate her that much? We know that the best friend business is BS, but was JC really going to Memphis in her lounge/pj's and slippers and was QT even capable of partaking in a conspiracy.......and not having a good alibi lined up, as well as transportation from the crime scene so he wouldn't have to walk/run? Who knows, maybe he WAS transported, and her keys thrown out of the window of a vehicle. Dropped off at his sister's etc etc etc. Even more horrible if it was a conspiracy! When pros. was wrapping up yesterday at the end of redirect, he said that they had more on QT.....that actually while JC was NAPPING that day, QT drove by her house. They didn't enter the photos into evidence because they thought the jury had had enough of surveillance testimony. Creepy. JMO

We all seem to agree on definition of premeditation. I believe poster was wondering if it had been planned well ahead with her GF not having minutes left on her phone to further their evening plans. I may go as far as wondering if Tellis simply may have told GF he wanted to be alone with JC. Guess we will never know. IMO whatever went down in that car sent Tellis into his psychopathic rage.

Murder might not have been premeditated. He probably thought she was already dead. QT prolly didnt want to leave the scene pristine and hurried to destroy evidence. IMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

EEK! Not out of the question at all, but could Kesha hate her that much? We know that the best friend business is BS, but was JC really going to Memphis in her lounge/pj's and slippers and was QT even capable of partaking in a conspiracy.......and not having a good alibi lined up, as well as transportation from the crime scene so he wouldn't have to walk/run? Who knows, maybe he WAS transported, and her keys thrown out of the window of a vehicle. Dropped off at his sister's etc etc etc. Even more horrible if it was a conspiracy! When pros. was wrapping up yesterday at the end of redirect, he said that they had more on QT.....that actually while JC was NAPPING that day, QT drove by her house. They didn't enter the photos into evidence because they thought the jury had had enough of surveillance testimony. Creepy. JMO

this BFF stuff and phrase is used for anything from texting buddy to knowing someone all your life...who knows...I may be alone in my observation of Kesha but I watched her testimony again and got the distinct impression she was distancing herself from JC and indicated they seldom saw each other and I think the dealings at the end were more drug buddies than anything and that is how QT fit into the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar