MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News live stream for comments from attorneys??

You thought the same in other cases IIRC, most recently the Bobo case?

No, I did not think the same thing in the Holly Bobo case. I actually called the Bobo jury almost to the hour. On the second morning, I said that I thought there would either be a guilty verdict by mid-afternoon, which I thought, or if there was not one by then, THEN there would be a hung jury. They returned with a guilty verdict around 3pm that day....I don't, however, think every juror on every case should or is going to see everything the way I see it...I hope I am wrong about this jury, but my opinion and thoughts are as valid as anyone else's. If you don't want to read them, feel free to scroll and roll.

[video=twitter;919671677537136640]https://twitter.com/TRex21/status/919671677537136640[/video]

Closing arguments were strong on both sides in #JessicaChambers case. Jury has been sent back to deliberate. Now officially on jury watch.

The judge said they do not have to choose a foreperson unless they wish? Only a suggestion. I have never heard that before. Saw someone ask on law newz had to play back to hear that

This point is so important:

What is the chance that within FOUR minutes, someone else got with Jessica, poured gasoline on her and lit her on fire.

No chance at all.

QT did it.

That was a vivid and powerful line. The State proved their case.

[video=twitter;919666556942082048]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/919666556942082048[/video]

"State's theory of this case is that something happened in that car at his residence, or next to his residence" #JessicaChambers

If something happened in that car at QTs, wonder why he didn't grab his gas can before leaving for the crime scene on Herron Rd?

The passenger seat was leaning back, was JC in that passenger seat as her car traveled to the CS?

[video=twitter;919670492939812864]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919670492939812864[/video]

If something happened in that car at QTs, wonder why he didn't grab his gas can before leaving for the crime scene on Herron Rd?

He didn't think of it then.

The passenger seat was leaning back, was JC in that passenger seat as her car traveled to the CS?

Yes, she didn't drive herself up that little incline.

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 14m14 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers mom Lisa cryn. Being a mom myself ...I can't imagine her pain. Jury deliberating @LocalMemphis

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish
It's storming here. So eerie and depressing. It's been hot & sunny all week. #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis
4:14 PM - 15 Oct 2017

Don't recall if JC's car was seen exiting his driveway on M&M surveillance around 7:30 ish Dec 6. Was it? thanks, anyone JMO ......geolocation showed her phone moving west, but what about her car?

[video=twitter;919669778826047488]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/919669778826047488[/video]

Jury now begins deliberating the fate of Quinton Tellis. He is facing life without possibility of parole if found guilty #JessicaChambers

I have to say, I’m a little surprised how quick this trial was.

In the photo of QT wearing the green and white striped button down, can anyone make out the tattoo on his neck. It almost looks like an eye (circular) with flames on top. I wonder how long he had it and what the significance might be. Any ideas?

Edited to add: I can’t figure out how to post the photo, but it’s in the post I quoted (number 603): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ola-County-Dec-2014-2&p=13694094#post13694094

Is there a gag order til verdict or is anyone being interviewed?

No gag order I'm aware of, but the attorneys aren't going to comment until after resolution of the trial.

Don't recall if JC's car was seen exiting his driveway on M&M surveillance around 7:30 ish Dec 6. Was it? thanks, anyone JMO ......geolocation showed her phone moving west, but what about her car?

I just have a hard time wrapping my head that he allegedly by DA took her to crime scene them came back and got gas and then returned and set her on fire and so forth.
731pm her cell was active at he crime scene per testimony.
742pm Tellis texed her (11 min later) where was his phone location?

750 p.m. — The M&M surveillance camera showed a car pulling into Tellis’s driveway and up to a shed. *But you can not tell whose car or who in veh jmho

750pm QT phone goes silent. where was his location?

8:09 call to 911 *they don't see anyone around the car per testimony

So from 750 until 809 the car was set on fire allegedly if it was QT, it had to smolder then catch fully engulfed. Opening the door to get out may have fed oxygen into to feed fire more. Fire was shooting up per testimony when they saw the car. *They had been drinking so it could have taken them a min or two to gather their thought to call 911. Of course the car continued to burn until the FD got there and put it out. I just shocked at no timeline of how long the car would have taken to burn.

So JC had already gotten out of the car and taken her clothing off and moved to opposite side of the drive. By the time the 2 gentleman came by that called 911.
jmho

you don't even have to move your tongue to say Eric, but you do to attempt to say Jessica

Thank you everyone for providing the tweets. I've been catching up each evening.

What does everyone think of the "no defense" defense? If I'm sitting on that jury I would think they couldn't come up with anyone/anything to substantiate his alibi.

I predicting a guilty verdict.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like her car entered herron rd crime scene heading east FROM west...so they may not have been at his house, but somewhere east of crime scene and took long route to head east eventually on Herron rd. If not, her car took a VERY sharp left turn to enter crime scene. JMO Did they bother to notice if front wheels were maybe at an angle.....? Who knows......

I think he panicked. Knew he had to get her and her car out of there. He may have come off as tough but he had just killed her (or so he thought) he was scared like most people would be.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members