MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 more minutes.... :waiting:

Thanks d4j. So the call was a welfare check of sorts and lasted for 25 minutes unless there's something off with the timeline. She obviously didn't give her location. I'm wondering if the call interrupted an assault in progress and he thought it prudent she answer the second call, she hangs up promises not to tell, he takes no chances thinking nobody knows they're together and the murder is set into motion.

You are welcome, LR1.
In the same article (Feb. 14, 2015, article by Therese Apel, in the Clarion-Ledger),
Jessica's mother says:

"The last words she said to me was,
'I'm cleaning my car and getting something to eat and I'll be home.'
That was at 7 something [about 7:13 U.S. CST] that night, and I keep waiting on her to come home."

@LeahBethFOX13 3s
Court is back in session. Judge speaking about issue with media on trip with jury today #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 11s

Camera man being charged in contempt for shooting footage of jury while on the trip #JessicaChambers

Photographer charged with contempt for taking pictures of jurors.

$100 and revoking jail time.

Well that was weird. I had no clue that is how contempt charges worked.....an itty bitty mini trial within a trial.

he claims he didn't know Jurors could not be captured!!! SMH

@LeahBethFOX13 11s
State calls Mary Beth Hall-- Regional One burn unit nurse #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 23s
State calling Hall as expert nurse in burn field #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 16s
Hall says unit received call that burn patient w/ 90% of body burnt would be arriving.Set up ER,ventilator, etc. to prepare #JessicaChambers

::Warning may be graphic::

@LeahBethFOX13 10s
Hall says the burns on #JessicaChambers were so severe that tissue on her chest couldn't stretch, wouldn't allow air to pass.

Dear gawd this is so hard to hear. Poor Jessica.

@LeahBethFOX13 11s
Hall on #JessicaChambers burns:"They looked as if she was either unaware that they were happening or couldn’t get away to fight this injury"
(when asked what she thought of the injuries)

@LeahBethFOX13 29s
Hall says once they knew #JessicaChambers wasn't going to survive, they let her family know & started "comfort care" until she passed.

@LeahBethFOX13 11s
Hall says they dressed #JessicaChambers to keep her wounds clean-- "....mostly for family. And for her."

@LeahBethFOX13 28s
Hall being shown picture of #JessicaChambers at the hospital. Being entered as exhibit for jurors.

@LeahBethFOX13 11s
Hall now going through reports from hospital about treatment, burns, etc. #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
Hall says burns were so deep they couldn't get an O2 saturation check on #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
Hall says #JessicaChambers blood pressure was dropping. "Things were starting to shut down when the blood pressure goes down."

@LeahBethFOX13 38s
Hall says it was 2:36 in the morning when #JessicaChambers passed away. Her family was with her.

@LeahBethFOX13 25s
Hall is being excused. No questions from defense #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 6s
State calls Dr. Erin Barnhart. This is the doctor that performed #JessicaChambers autopsy.

@LeahBethFOX13 8s
Barnhart says #JessicaChambers was burned everywhere but buttocks, groin, backs of thighs and feet.

@LeahBethFOX13 7s
Barnhart says she performed external and internal autopsy. She's now detailing the internal examination #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 16s
Barnhart says aside from the injuries, #JessicaChambers was completely healthy.

@LeahBethFOX13 41s
Just a heads up: I have a feeling we're about to see some photos of #JessicaChambers body. I will NOT be sharing those out of respect.

[video=twitter;918559426021416960]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/918559426021416960[/video]

Good Morning, everyone!

:rose: :rose: Justice For Jessica :rose: :rose:

Good Morning UT! I hope you are ready to start tweeting :happydance:
I'll continue with my copy/pasting for a little while longer but will have to leave in an hour.

Good Morning UT! I hope you are ready to start tweeting :happydance:
I'll continue with my copy/pasting for a little while longer but will have to leave in an hour.

:wave: Yep, I'm ready!! Thanks for the heads up. And a big thank you for copying and posting the tweets thus far! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member