MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Timeline!

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Lisa said she did. But,Champion oddly enough did not include it in the Timeline. When Champion finally includes the cell call in Timeline he contradicts Lisa by reporting it was Jessica not Lisa who initiated the cell call. It was never explained.
:cow:

Memory fails me on that. I do remember a discrepancy when Champ chimed in regarding the call. The call at one time iirc was thought to be about JC retrieving cigarettes for mom but according to testimony that trip occurred before JC was woken from her afternoon nap and before she left the house for the last time.

Post #221
Seth Cook Volunteer Firefighter

8 seconds ago

Said driver's side door was partially opened on car. Said he then saw a silhouette of someone coming out of woods #JessicaChambers

Thank you Miz Now I am really wondering why she was walking out of the woods

Listening to LN and the investigation sure did not sound professional...I imagine defense will tear it apart.

If it happened the way they think it did and from what the cell history indicates she was incapacitated at 7:26 when they pulled out from beside his moms place and didn't regain consciousness until she was engulfed in flames. Coming to from being engulfed in flames I wouldn't necessarily expect her to remember what had happened in the preceding 45 minutes or so. She knows her name and can express her condition (cold and thirsty) but I can see where she might not have been coherent enough to name QT as her emulator. Another ridiculous thought that I can't shake and as improbable as it sounds, maybe even after what he did to her she was too intimidated to snitch on QT. I'm reminded, if what they say is true, eight months later he was torturing the girl in LA with a knife in a attempt to get her pin number. The guy is worse than an animal.

well that seems an important point...you have the history...so why when that came up did the defense not go back and impeach her?

She was not under oath when she was posting on FB and/or twitter. One gets impeached if they say one thing under oath, and then contradict it when they are again under oath. We don't know what she told LE or the FBI. Along time ago Lisa was a guest on Trisha's radio show....if you can find it, you can hear what she told Trisha. I have not listened to it since it was aired.......JMO

If it happened the way they think it did and from what the cell history indicates she was incapacitated at 7:26 when they pulled out from beside his moms place and didn't regain consciousness until she was engulfed in flames. Coming to from being engulfed in flames I wouldn't necessarily expect her to remember what had happened in the preceding 45 minutes or so. She knows her name and can express her condition (cold and thirsty) but I can see where she might not have been coherent enough to name QT as her emulator. Another ridiculous thought that I can't shake and as improbable as it sounds, maybe even after what he did to her she was too intimidated to snitch on QT. I'm reminded, if what they say is true, eight months later he was torturing the girl in LA with a knife in a attempt to get her pin number. The guy is worse than an animal.

"not coherent enough to name QT" but able to discern the situation enough to not snitch on QT...for me that makes no sense. I do agree with his being an animal and confident he is involved ...but so is Eric as far as I'm concerned and I need to hear an airtight alibi for Eric Hill.

So she was in the woods after she was burned or was she in the car? Why were pieces of burned clothing found away from the car? and considering her burned vocal cords and tongue, is it possible she was saying "Tellis" and it came out like "Eric"?

@CCLawNewz 4m
#JessicaChambers - The jury is at the scene of the burning. They are walking the scene, looking around.

@CCLawNewz 2m
#JessicaChambers - All that remains in the area where the car was burned is a burnt pine tree.

Thank you Miz Now I am really wondering why she was walking out of the woods

She wasn't necessarily IN the car when she was burned....who knows? She could have been running to the woods, got caught and burned or knocked out or strangled (as Champion suggested in his opening) and then the car could have been doused and set ablaze.......just a thought.......but as I said, who knows? We haven't heard testimony about her injuries or autopsy.....that may give us a better clue as to what happened. Did she have a head injury? JMO ETA also "out of the woods" from WHICH direction???? Pros. examination is being kept VERY narrow.

"not coherent enough to name QT" but able to discern the situation enough to not snitch on QT...for me that makes no sense. I do agree with his being an animal and confident he is involved ...but so is Eric as far as I'm concerned and I need to hear an airtight alibi for Eric Hill.

The theories are mutually exclusive and I did qualify the latter but thanks for your comment.

@CCLawNewz 1m
#JessicaChambers - The jury is looking at the ditch where Jessica's keys were found.

@CCLawNewz 41s
#JessicaChambers - The jury is now at the Courtland firehouse.

cameras going on field trip....that is great however I think there is a big margin for error in showing a juror...hope they don't or cameras could be out for the rest of the trial.

Media cameras are not allowed on the field trip.

Jurors have gone to the Crime Scene, the ditch where the keys were located. They were at the FireHouse 7 minutes ago.
https://twitter.com/LawNewzNetwork

Please, I urge you to stop posting rumors, Members, like the one about the tag # being IDed in court. Thank you. The media is not allowed to send tweets from inside the Court Room.

Memory fails me on that. I do remember a discrepancy when Champ chimed in regarding the call. The call at one time iirc was thought to be about JC retrieving cigarettes for mom but according to testimony that trip occurred before JC was woken from her afternoon nap and before she left the house for the last time.

YUP this is the first time I have heard that she returned home with the cigarettes! I smoke, so I figured her Mom was calling or texting her to hurry up with the cigarettes! But no, the cigarettes, we learn, were purchased earlier that day. Sheesh......JMO

@CCLawNewz 27s
#JessicaChambers - Jury View: Stop #4 is Quinton Tellis' home/shed.

DeDee.....is LawNewz texting or tweeting from the in-court field trip?? Hmmm I hope they don't blow the livestream for us. JMO

So the jurors are still out looking at crime scenes, eh? Did they mention "when" they would be back in court? After lunch - like maybe 1pm?

TIA!

@LawNewzNetwork 49s
Jury sees access road leading to Tellis' sister's home. State says Tellis may have taken this route from crime scene to sister to borrow car

DeDee.....is LawNewz texting or tweeting from the in-court field trip?? Hmmm I hope they don't blow the livestream for us. JMO

I think they have someone "reporting" from the trail, not necessarily on scene, who is then having LawNewz tweet the info. At least that's what it looks like to me.

5:30 JC picks up QT goes to Batesville
6:30 JC and QT phones ping beside QT mothers home.
6:48 call between JC and her Mother
7:26 Vehicle leaves driveway, Jessica's phone tracked going west.
7:30 JC phone pings from crime scene.
7:42 Alibi text to JC from QT saying he can't see her tonight
7:50 Vehicle pulls into QT mothers for 96 seconds pulls out heads south.
8:04 possible same vehicle on camera going north
8:08 QT phone transfers from pope to batesville tower
8:12 Fire dept respond to car fire

Can someone remind me who initiated the 6:48 call between JC and her Mother?

A Feb. 14, 2015, article by Therese Apel, in the Clarion-Ledger,
says that Jessica's mother texted Jessica to ask why she was gone so long.
Then she tried to call Jessica. Jessica did not answer.
So her mother called her back and Jessica answered.
Her mother noted the absence of background noise and that the called ended at 7:13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W