MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would find it more difficult to believe that so many people heard the multiple word short sentences, are testifying under oath as to what they heard and are so consistent. Frankly they are all locals and have every reason to want Quinton put away forever and clearly must know that saying Eric does not help the case. While I get the power of persuasion clearly the state really is not hitting that point very hard...with some of them they could be asking "is it possible you just heard someone else say Eric" but they don't. Why are so many dismissive of "Eric".....did I not get it right that Quinton and Eric have a history dealing drugs and that Jessica was getting involved...why is it such a stretch for some to see that it is possible and probably that it was BOTH of them?

I think it's a definite possibility it was both of them, but he must have a good alibi to only be charging Quinton! Based on that one Clarion Ledger article, this Eric character is no altar boy.

@LeahBethFOX13 15s

Back at the courthouse in Batesville for day three of the #JessicaChambers trial. Watch it LIVE on our FB page HERE: http://bit.ly/2xPpaL3

Why would he say she said that if she didn't?

Not doubting the person repeating what she heard. it just seems nearly incomprehensible to me that JC was able to say so many words together that were undertandable considering what we have heard her condition to be. Totally blew my mind.

i would find it more difficult to believe that so many people heard the multiple word short sentences, are testifying under oath as to what they heard and are so consistent. Frankly they are all locals and have every reason to want Quinton put away forever and clearly must know that saying Eric does not help the case. While I get the power of persuasion clearly the state really is not hitting that point very hard...with some of them they could be asking "is it possible you just heard someone else say Eric" but they don't. Why are so many dismissive of "Eric".....did I not get it right that Quinton and Eric have a history dealing drugs and that Jessica was getting involved...why is it such a stretch for some to see that it is possible and probably that it was BOTH of them?

The “Eric” angle has me puzzled. it seems it would have been easy to connect QT with an Eric, and I believe he would have been interviewed and is either under suspicion or was cleared. If prosecution does not have anything to explain JC saying "Eric", I foresee a major problem. As much as I dislike QT, if he did not do this (or did not do it alone) I want the right person(s) put away.

cameras going on field trip....that is great however I think there is a big margin for error in showing a juror...hope they don't or cameras could be out for the rest of the trial.

Not doubting the person repeating what she heard. it just seems nearly incomprehensible to me that JC was able to say so many words together that were undertandable considering what we have heard her condition to be. Totally blew my mind.

The “Eric” angle has me puzzled. it seems it would have been easy to connect QT with an Eric, and I believe he would have been interviewed and is either under suspicion or was cleared. If prosecution does not have anything to explain JC saying "Eric", I foresee a major problem. As much as I dislike QT, if he did not do this (or did not do it alone) I want the right person(s) put away.

Agree with all of this. I, too, was shocked at how alert Jessica seemed to be after her horrific torture.

There is some consolation in the fact that even if he is NOT found guilty of this murder, there's another murder trial in the queue. Unfortunately, that one has no DNA evidence from what I understand, but it sounds like a more rock solid case than this one (so far).

5:30 JC picks up QT goes to Batesville
6:30 JC and QT phones ping beside QT mothers home.
6:48 call between JC and her Mother
7:26 Vehicle leaves driveway, Jessica's phone tracked going west.
7:30 JC phone pings from crime scene.
7:42 Alibi text to JC from QT saying he can't see her tonight
7:50 Vehicle pulls into QT mothers for 96 seconds pulls out heads south.
8:04 possible same vehicle on camera going north
8:08 QT phone transfers from pope to batesville tower
8:12 Fire dept respond to car fire

Can someone remind me who initiated the 6:48 call between JC and her Mother?

Just from the live feed, I heard the judge say:
No media pictures other than the main media still pictures for AP.
No cell phone pictures from media.
A camera will be there with the cap on to record for audio purposes only.
Jury will stop at 6 places.

@LeahBethFOX13 10s
I am leaving courthouse now for trip to see scenes of crime. No electronics are allowed. I will report more once I'm back #JessicaChambers

I THINK JC called her mother, but notice that no one says when the phone call ended. Initially, her mother said it was a fairly long phonecall, and after the event, she never said that she thought anyone was with JC......but she made that statement 3years later in court. WHEN the phonecall ended MATTERS, in my opinion.

5:30 JC picks up QT goes to Batesville
6:30 JC and QT phones ping beside QT mothers home.
6:48 call between JC and her Mother
7:26 Vehicle leaves driveway, Jessica's phone tracked going west.
7:30 JC phone pings from crime scene.
7:42 Alibi text to JC from QT saying he can't see her tonight
7:50 Vehicle pulls into QT mothers for 96 seconds pulls out heads south.
8:04 possible same vehicle on camera going north
8:08 QT phone transfers from pope to batesville tower
8:12 Fire dept respond to car fire

I went back to the video from day one of the trial and the attorney just says "At 6:48 you spoke to your daughter." They never clear up whether she called her mom or her mom called her. However, her mom does state that it was unusually quiet in the background and she thought someone must be with her. That leads me to believe Jessica was the one who called since she likely turned the radio down in the background. JMO.

http://wreg.com/2017/10/10/opening-statements-in-jessica-chambers-murder-trial-scheduled-for-tuesday/
Clutching tissues she talked about the last time she talked to her daughter on the phone around 6:48 p.m. on December 6, 2014.
“It was just kinda, very quiet, you couldn’t hear the wind blowing. You couldn’t hear any music. It was just her. Just hear her voice.”
Chambers said she took it to mean someone was with her daughter. She said there was usually commotion in the background.

I have looked for any maps made in this case and haven’t found any (probably my own fault) but would anyone have a link if there is one? Thanks

<snip>
Thanks for the Timeline!

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Lisa said she did. But,Champion oddly enough did not include it in the Timeline. When Champion finally includes the cell call in Timeline he contradicts Lisa by reporting it was Jessica not Lisa who initiated the cell call. It was never explained.
:cow:

3 years ago she did NOT say that she thought someone was with JC. She has since, decided that someone was. I can't remember exactly what time she said the phonecall ended when I was reading her posts for a year or so after the crime, but for some reason I keep thinking that she said 7:16 or 7:19........in any case, it was after 7. JMO

@CCLawNewz 1m

#JessicaChambers - The jury is at the first stop, the justice center impound yard where Jessica's car is.

I remember at the time we discussed it on WS that everyone thought it was a strangely long phonecall for just being a check-in with her Mom, so some thought maybe they were arguing, but Lisa did not say that they argued and never said that she thought JC was in distress. Just that it was unusually quiet. JMO

QT place is ACROSS from M&M on 51 see two driveways, shed, trailer behind, next to where old 51 merges w 51. Further south, is a field, church and post office. Maybe M&M cameras could sight it, but it looks too far away, to me. JMO

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
Hi Cady,this is from earlier in the thread:
#76[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Tellis' driveway can be seen from surveillance footage at M&M First Stop #JessicaChambers[/FONT][/FONT]

3 years ago she did NOT say that she thought someone was with JC. She has since, decided that someone was. I can't remember exactly what time she said the phonecall ended when I was reading her posts for a year or so after the crime, but for some reason I keep thinking that she said 7:16 or 7:19........in any case, it was after 7. JMO

well that seems an important point...you have the history...so why when that came up did the defense not go back and impeach her?

It is possible I have missed this information . Does anyone know
1) if the passenger side door was open ?

Post #221
Seth Cook Volunteer Firefighter

8 seconds ago

Said driver's side door was partially opened on car. Said he then saw a silhouette of someone coming out of woods #JessicaChambers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1