MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it happened the way they think it did and from what the cell history indicates she was incapacitated at 7:26 when they pulled out from beside his moms place and didn't regain consciousness until she was engulfed in flames. Coming to from being engulfed in flames I wouldn't necessarily expect her to remember what had happened in the preceding 45 minutes or so. She knows her name and can express her condition (cold and thirsty) but I can see where she might not have been coherent enough to name QT as her emulator. Another ridiculous thought that I can't shake and as improbable as it sounds, maybe even after what he did to her she was too intimidated to snitch on QT. I'm reminded, if what they say is true, eight months later he was torturing the girl in LA with a knife in a attempt to get her pin number. The guy is worse than an animal.

Adding to this train of thought, it is possible she was with Eric when she was rendered unconscious, woke up engulfed in flames in the car, therefore Eric was the last person she remembers being with and assumed it was him. Just my theory.

Adding to this train of thought, it is possible she was with Eric when she was rendered unconscious, woke up engulfed in flames in the car, therefore Eric was the last person she remembers being with and assumed it was him. Just my theory.

This is where I've been leaning also.

DeDee.....is LawNewz texting or tweeting from the in-court field trip?? Hmmm I hope they don't blow the livestream for us. JMO

LawNewz has a reporter on scene with the jury. QT is there, along with his attorney's. Tweets claim it involves about 30 vehicles, including security.

@LawNewzNetwork 3m

#JessicaChambers - Jury View: The jury is now at the M&M gas station, the last play Jessica was seen alive.

And, how long was the conversation between Jessica and her mother. Iirc, Lisa called Jessica.
I suppose the conversation Jessica had with her mother before she was seriously injured wasn’t recorded.
Why would Jessica answer a call from her mom and have a long conversation with her if there were people in the vehicle with her?
Jessica's hair was in a bun on top of her head when she was at M&M.

@LawNewzNetwork 10s
#JessicaChambers - Quinton Tellis IS on the jury view. He is not handcuffed or shackled. He's wearing khakis and striped green shirt.

@LawNewzNetwork 28s
#JessicaChambers - The jury is now done with their view. Everyone heading back to the courthouse.

@LeahBethFOX13 57s
Okay, we are wrapping up tour now. Will tell you what we saw during trip in a series of tweets #JessicaChambers

@LawNewzNetwork 49s
Jury sees access road leading to Tellis' sister's home. State says Tellis may have taken this route from crime scene to sister to borrow car

MAY have????? Is there evidence, or is this just in keeping w Pros. theory? QT had a phone...he could have called for a ride, and said "bring gas". This is driving me nutz.

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
#1: Impound lot with #JessicaChambers car. I was on outside of fence. Jurors got up close.

@LeahBethFOX13 3m
Testimony happened as would in court. State asked questions at each scene, then defense.Not many asked here. This was brief #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
#1 (cont)Tellis was at each location w/ marshals by side. No handcuffs. Door appeared to be ajar as it was night of #JessicaChambers death

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
To clarify, it was driver's side door that I could see was ajar. Jurors had chance to look around its.

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
#2: Herron Rd.-- location of car fire. This was much closer to the road than I had imagined. I'd say ab 15-20 feet from road.

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
#2 (cont): Investigator Thompson testified that area looks very similar to way it was on 12/6/14. More growth due to season #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
#2 (cont): no memorial there today. Had been removed ahead of jurors visit. Thompson showed location of cell phone #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 5s
#2 (cont) : Cell was found close to driver's side door. Said #JessicaChambers emerged from woods on other side of drive where car was.

MAY have????? Is there evidence, or is this just in keeping w Pros. theory? QT had a phone...he could have called for a ride, and said "bring gas". This is driving me nutz.

The Prosecutor explained to the jury that there are 3 different routes QT could have fled.

If QT called someone, the phone records are available and have been analyzed. LEO would know if someone was called to the scene to assist QT.

Just my own opinion tho

A Feb. 14, 2015, article by Therese Apel, in the Clarion-Ledger,
says that Jessica's mother texted Jessica to ask why she was gone so long.
Then she tried to call Jessica. Jessica did not answer.
So her mother called her back and Jessica answered.
Her mother noted the absence of background noise and that the called ended at 7:13.

Thanks d4j. So the call was a welfare check of sorts and lasted for 25 minutes unless there's something off with the timeline. She obviously didn't give her location. I'm wondering if the call interrupted an assault in progress and he thought it prudent she answer the second call, she hangs up promises not to tell, he takes no chances thinking nobody knows they're together and the murder is set into motion.

@LeahBethFOX13 3s
#2 (cont) : Thompson testified that local, state & fed investigators searched woods and area around car fire #JessicaChambers

@LawNewzNetwork 32s
#JessicaChambers - Getting ready to resume.

After they left moms his phone was only activated during the 7:42 text to JC and off at 7:50 when he's driving back to the crime scene and back on again when heading north to Batesville. At least that's how Champion explains it in opening statements.

@LeahBethFOX13 8s
#3:Half mile from car fire on Main St.-straight shot.This is where keys were found by Jerry King. He testified yesterday #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 3s
#3(cont) : King said keys were in front of house.This was described as a ditch.I'd say that's a stretch. More of dip in grass #JessicaChambers

@LawNewzNetwork 3s
#JessicaChambers - Judge recessed for lunch until 1:30 pm cdt/2:30 edt.

(You called it Niner!)

Continued Jury trip:

@LeahBethFOX13 14s
#3 (cont) : Defense drilled down on fact that King picked up keys THEN called police #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 12s
#3 (cont): A reminder that yesterday, we heard testimony from investigators that King, his wife and his baby all gave DNA #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 53s
#4: Access road state says Tellis used to get to sister's house. I'd say this is another 1/2 mile from location of keys #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 32s
#4(cont) : Interesting to note--fire dept. is in between location of keys and access road. Private property signs lined road #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 41s
#5: Otto Sanford Subdivision-- where Tellis' sister used to live. State says Tellis walked access road up to her home #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 57s
#5 (cont): State says Tellis walked road to her home to borrow car after setting #JessicaChambers on fire.

@LeahBethFOX13 22s
#5 (cont): Defense questioned Thompson ab if there was proof of Tellis being in area near home. Thompson said no #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 36s
#6: M&M First Stop. This is another half mile from Tellis' sister's home. This is where #JessicaChambers was last seen on surveillance.

@LeahBethFOX13 34s
#6 (cont): Thompson pointed out camera on side of bldg. Tellis' mother's home, where he lived, literal feet from station #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 9s
#6(cont):Camera picked up activity from Tellis' driveway.We have not seen it yet. #JessicaChambers fam lives on street directly behind store

@LeahBethFOX13 6s
#7 & #8: Tellis' home and the grassy area next to it where he says he and #JessicaChambers parked and had sex

@LeahBethFOX13 28s
#7 & #8 (cont): We also saw shed in front of Tellis' home where he told FBI he kept can of gas #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 10s
As I mentioned before, Tellis was on trip. He was wearing wedding band. More than a dozen Tellis family members went too #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 12s
Did not see any of #JessicaChambers family members on the trip. Jurors, media, Tellis and family, attorneys and lots of law enforcement.

{Sorry for the constant posting, Leah Beth is tweeting every minute}

@LeahBethFOX13 6m
I gotta say, it was interesting to see Tellis visiting these spots. He's been in jail since 2015, hasn't been home #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 3m
Nothing major to note from this trip. I think it will be key to state's case when it comes to cell phone data #JessicaChambers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member