MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;918957250642960385]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/918957250642960385[/video]

Sorry for the pause, folks. Preparing for FOX13 News at 5 and 6. Follow @FOX13Memphis for updates #JessicaChambers

:( :(

Kind OT- I don’t want to get too detailed but he is my relative by marriage. Not only a nice man but a good one, also.

Back to the trial....

Did I read it right that his father was lead prosecutor in the Emmett Till case?

[video=twitter;918959501025468421]https://twitter.com/Ripple1026/status/918959501025468421[/video]

Investigators claim #QuintonTellis couldn't have used Big Mike's truck because he was in Nashville, TN #JessicaChambers

We think u rode up to Batesville with JC

bc u were seen in the car with her

dropping them pills off

What pills off?

She was dropping some pills off...Some folks saw u in the car

[video=twitter;918960056623882241]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/918960056623882241[/video]

"You were seen in the car with her after she got gas," investigator tells Quinton Tellis in interrogation video. #JessicaChambers

QT admits that JC pulled into his yard to pick him up at his house

We think u rode up to Batesville with JC

bc u were seen in the car with her

dropping them pills off

What pills off?

She was dropping some pills off...Some folks saw u in the car

jessica is said to have sold some pills to a patricia (martin?) but QT was with her (appx 6:08)

@Ripple1026 3m
3 minutes ago

More
Big Mike was in Nashville at the Titans and Giants game #JessicaChambers

Agent telling QT the witness saw him in the car with Jessica when the pills were dropped off

QT recalling now that he did go to Taco Bell's with JC that night

Agent to QT:

You burn ur phone up all the time, we all do that,

Ur talking to [names several females]

Then, bunch of texts, calls come in and you don't answer

What is the difference between a blunt and a joint? Sorry I have no idea.

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis 2m2 minutes ago

"You burn your phone up all the time," investigators told Tellis, talking about how often he talked to women, used phone. #JessicaChambers

These FBI guys did a masterful job. They got QT talking and talking and talking. They showed him proof that the story he was weaving didn't match the actual evidence. They got him to admit that and then QT changed his story to try and fit the evidence. They did all that without once raising their voices or playing good cop/bad cop. There was nothing illegal or coercive about these interviews. QT spoke to them of his own free will AND he was advised his Miranda rights (and signed the forms) at least 3 times.

They've got QT all the way up to near the time JC was burned.

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis 2m2 minutes ago

"You burn your phone up all the time," investigators told Tellis, talking about how often he talked to women, used phone. #JessicaChambers

bad choice of words!

These FBI guys did a masterful job. They got QT talking and talking and talking. They showed him proof that the story he was weaving didn't match the actual evidence. They got him to admit that and then QT changed his story to try and fit the evidence. They did all that without once raising their voices or playing good cop/bad cop. There was nothing illegal or coercive about these interviews. QT spoke to them of his own free will AND he was advised his Miranda rights (and signed the forms) at least 3 times.

They've got QT all the way up to near the time JC was burned.

^^ RBBM

Yes, he's been very impressive

[video=twitter;918965007735558145]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/918965007735558145[/video]

Investigators questioning gaps in when Tellis used his phone. #JessicaChambers

Names for the same thing. A "blunt" is a nickname for a joint.

Actually I’m embarrassed to even admit I know this ... but a blunt is rolled with a cigerallo cigar. A joint is rolled from a white rolling paper. With the cigerallo, you empty out the guts, then use the wrapper for your medicine.
:loveyou:

He's really trying hard to not contradict himself lol.

Agent asking QT which girl was coming over

He's referring to text he sent to JC after she was set on fire

He says he thought she was coming over, but she didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads