DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

JenaTaoson from tweet said:
@CCLawNewz 2m
#JessicaChambers - Day 4 begins at 9:00am CDT. We expect the prosecution to have four witnesses today and 1 tomorrow before they rest.

Tomorrow - like Saturday?? Okay.... well the jurors are sequestered, so why not! no wonder this trial might just last 2 weeks.

Guess we are NOT starting at 9am??

:waiting: Nothing on WAT.

i read somewhere that Jessica had not long prior to this been in a battered woman's shelter and had a history of abusive relationships. Is there any truth to that? Also does she have siblings and are they in court? I don't know too much about the history of this case other than many stories floating around that area for years just like Holly Bobo.

following up on this ...it does seem confirmed Jessica had had an abusive relationship not that long prior to this and she often went to a place called Leahs where woman went that were experiencing problems in their lives...this comes from her father...I see an absence of any mention of drugs (weed or other) or men that abused her in the past in terms of who could have done this. I guess some will say some serious evidence is coming and I will wait but clearly lots going on in her life.

@LeahBethFOX13 21s
Simon is mainly trained in explosive analysis #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 6s
Simon is also an expert in fire debris analysis-- says he has testified in more than 15 cases over the course of his career #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 15s
Simon was asked to test multiple jars and a can of evidence-- was asked to look for accelerants #JessicaChambers

:doh: no wonder I didn't have sound, as my laptop was plugged into the TV, as I watching tennis earlier! DUH!!

Hey!

Tomorrow - like Saturday?? Okay.... well the jurors are sequestered, so why not! no wonder this trial might just last 2 weeks.

Guess we are NOT starting at 9am??

:waiting: Nothing on WAT.

:wave: Morning Niner! (or good afternoon for you?) Tomorrow there is court, not sure what time they are starting.

LOL Niner. It is friday the 13th. Thanks for the tweets. Your a gem.
ETA- and Jena too!

:wave: Morning Niner! (or good afternoon for you?) Tomorrow there is court, not sure what time they are starting.

Thanks Jena! :wave: Well, actually, I'd say it's evening here - almost 5:30pm - it's that evening? :giggle:

Thanks for the tweets too!

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
Simon is explaining the process he uses to test evidence #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 13s
Simon says he had a positive test for gasoline on piece of clothing he tested #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 11s
Defense is now cross-examining Simon #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 17s
Defense asking Simon what fire debris analysis is #JessicaChambers

i read somewhere that Jessica had not long prior to this been in a battered woman's shelter and had a history of abusive relationships. Is there any truth to that? Also does she have siblings and are they in court? I don't know too much about the history of this case other than many stories floating around that area for years just like Holly Bobo.

She was at Leah's House. I think it was due to her being involved in a simple assault and agreeing to go there.

I have seen three half-siblings in court.
Another half-sibling died in an auto accident on Highway 35 in Panola County, in 2012.
Her youngest half-sibling was shown in the CNN Special Report, her father saying
something like she was the spitting image of Jessica.

@LeahBethFOX13 15s
Simon says he analyzed seven different items #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 9s
Simon says exhibit 5 (one of items he tested)was a lighter. Used same process he described before with clothing to test it #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 6s
Simon says he thinks lighter was also tested for DNA & fingerprints but he isn't positive--that's not his area of expertise #JessicaChambers

This is now day 4 of the trial with an expected trial timeline of up to 2 weeks?

Why would it be expected for the state to have proved QT's guilt after only 3 days of testimony?

It would be like declaring the winner of a baseball game in the 2nd inning.

Quickly coming up to speed on this case since I didn't follow it all along.

What's with all the disgust at the state? I mean, they can only work with what they have and the evidence they have. They believe they can tie QT to JC right at and around the time of her murder. What else should they be doing?

for me not "disgust" just waiting for some really concrete evidence...so far mostly a parade of witnesses that said jessica said Eric did this to her. Of course they have more witnesses and may tie this up...hoping they do...if the jury is thinking like many of us so far that have watched every witness they are no doubt thinking the same.

This is now day 4 of the trial with an expected trial timeline of up to 2 weeks?

Why would it be expected for the state to have proved QT's guilt after only 3 days of testimony?

we are just commenting on our impressions SO FAR.

@LeahBethFOX13 3m
Simon says he also tested fire debris from #JessicaChambers vehicle. Found gasoline in that test as well.

@LeahBethFOX13 3m
Another one of the items tested was a blanket-- Simon believes it came from fire dept. #JessicaChambers was wrapped in blanket on scene.

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
Defense asking Simon if he did swabs on lighter. Says he did not do that test. Defense asks if he hand delivered item #JessicaChambers

No redirect.

I sure hope the jury follows the instructions given to them, especially to listen to ALL the evidence. Circumstantial cases are not won by one person's testimony but are a series of smaller links established and built through the totality of the trial.

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
State admitting six different records as exhibits-- phone records, surveillance, etc. #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 20s
Simon's testimony is complete. State calls Tim Douglas with the MBI as next witness #JessicaChambers

I know she is gone and not to be recalled but I don't think enough questions were asked of Keesha....she and Jessica were clearly "pot' buddies and assume they chatted alot in their drives...wonder if Jessica mentioned more details on her relationship with Quinton or her past relationships etc. I realize probably none of this could be admitted but just wondering.

@LeahBethFOX13 48s
Douglas specializes in homicides. Says he's covered more than 300 deaths over career--200 homicides #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 26s
Douglas says he didn't respond night of #JessicaChambers fire because she was still alive at the time he was called.

@LeahBethFOX13 16s
Douglas says he called in help from other agencies."It was such a heinous crime.My theory is you can never have enough help"#JessicaChambers

This witness makes me want to take a Xanax!

@CCLawNewz 6m
#JessicaChambers - By my count, Douglas is the state's 29th witness.

@LeahBethFOX13 3s
Douglas says first thing they did was obtain warrant for #JessicaChambers phone. To find out who she was with, where she was, etc.

@LeahBethFOX13 18s
Douglas says Tellis was someone that needed to be interviewed because they had exchanged calls and texts #JessicaChambers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper