Not open for further replies.
Tellis lied about

- seeing JC that day
- hearing from JC anytime in the afternoon or evening
- being at the M&M store same time as JC
- giving JC money
- time he went to get a green dot card
- not being in Batesville

This is just a partial list. He lied about everything.

They showed him pictures of her car, her, him, store, maps, pings.

Now why would someone innocent lie about every single thing they did?

with jess when she sold pills to Patricia
Said he was with Big Mike and Tootie
Said Jamie was at his mom's
says he gave Jess money when it was dark

Was Jessica saying "CAR WRECK" not "ERIC OR DERRICK"?

Because Jessica's vehicle was on an incline, I suspect she lost control of her vehicle while she was driving and when the car stopped, it exploded.

Is this why Jessica shrugged her shoulders and couldn't provide a last name?

Jessica was an inexperienced, young driver and we don't know what effect marijuana had on her. Maybe she began hallucinating? Or something scared her and she lost control of her vehicle.
Maybe she was driving too fast!
I think it was raining that evening so it may have effected her ability to see clearly while she was driving and she became disoriented and confused.

Because Jessica's vehicle was on an incline, I suspect she lost control of her vehicle while she was driving and when the car stopped, it exploded.

Absolutely not, by accident, did JCs car land where it was parked on Herron Road.
Please find a photo of the actual Crime Scene. Oh, wait! I have this SS.

Jessica's car was parked parallel to the road, on the knoll, near the burnt Pine tree. Her car was facing the same direction as the photo shows. Her headlights were pointing to the East almost touching the pine tree. Note the fence as it was a tight space between her car and the fence. The passenger seat was near the fence. The gate, where the red emblem is placed, leads to the tree farm as has been mentioned in testimony.

This may help envision how the fire trucks were parked, according to testimony. Note the smaller trees as those would be "the woods" where Jessica emerged.

Jessicas Tree.jpg

I'm kinda confused about what his story is with regard to the giving her money and how it relates to him actually getting in her car. Can someone explain?

Now imagine you're on the jury. You've heard Tellis say no one else had his phone that day. You're watching him make up stories and lie his butt off in a video interview. You can see the detectives showing him the cell phone data, the pings, where JC was, where his phone was at the same time.

Do you think detectives are being unfair? Coercive? Lying?

Or do you start to see why this guy became the main suspect and see him changing his stories as the noose tightens around his lies?

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
Agent tells Tellis he knows he's smarter than most of the people they've interview so far #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 45s
Tellis tells investigators he's confused about when he gave #JessicaChambers money. Says it may have been a different night.

I'm kinda confused about what his story is with regard to the giving her money and how it relates to him actually getting in her car. Can someone explain?

he says he gave her money and ran over from his house to the parking lot (it was still light outside) cops say it was dark
He says he was with Big Mike and never saw her that night
argues with cops telling them he wasnt with her that night
they can prove he was with her (or at least his phone was)

Now imagine you're on the jury. You've heard Tellis say no one else had his phone that day. You're watching him make up stories and lie his butt off in a video interview. You can see the detectives showing him the cell phone data, the pings, where JC was, where his phone was at the same time.

Do you think detectives are being unfair? Coercive? Lying?

Or do you start to see why this guy became the main suspect and see him changing his stories as the noose tightens around his lies?

I know what I see, but I am a 62-year-old white guy born, raised and educated in a fairly large urban area of North Carolina. I cannot begin to guess what the jurors hearing this evidence can see. Many people, especially those without a lot of education, do not understand or trust cell phone data and other forensics...I have seen it in more trials than one. And some people have a distrust of LE...JMO

Tellis is trying very hard to distance himself from being with JC that night.

He's saying he wasn't with her, they didn't go get something to eat (even though the phone pings had them at either Taco Bell or Sonic). He's even claiming he wasn't on the very roads that cell phone data showed him to be on (with JC/JC's phone).

He's insisting on details of his original story because if he admits he was with her and it was dark out and the phone pings are correct, he's got himself with her after 6pm and time is inching more and more towards when she was burned. Remember, she was set on fire somewhere around 7:45pm-ish (this is approximate). Phone pings prove he went and got this green dot card after 8pm, not earlier as he claimed.

he says he gave her money and ran over from his house to the parking lot (it was still light outside) cops say it was dark
He says he was with Big Mike and never saw her that night
argues with cops telling them he wasnt with her that night
they can prove he was with her (or at least his phone was)

So, he's saying he saw her to give her money, then just left her alone. They are saying no, you actually got in her car and went where she went. Is this correct? It's not two different "times?"

I know what I see, but I am a 63-year-old white guy born, raised and educated in a fairly large urban area of North Carolina. I cannot begin to guess what the jurors hearing this evidence can see. Many people, especially those without a lot of education, do not understand or trust cell phone data and other forensics...I have seen it in more trials than one. And some people have a distrust of LE...jmo

I think this jury will have this explained in very plain, simple English to them. I think most people have some amount of common sense and can observe someone lying, as this Tellis guy is tap dancing all over the place. He keeps changing his story! Unless the jury is unconscious, they're going to see at least some of it.

ok, now he is saying he met her at Taco Bell? and gave her money twice? he is confused with his own lies (is that on purpose, so he can say he is confused?)

The cell phone data proves JC and QT were together that night from about 5:25pm-ish on. That's how they're nailing him. It starts at her home when QT calls and wakes her up. She leaves her home close to 5pm. The 2 of them are in touch. She goes to M&M. Then she picks him up after that (around 5:30pm-ish).

They've got them together through:

- video
- cell phone txts
- cell phone calls
- cell phone pings and movement
- eyewitness (at least 1)

@LawNewzNetwork 31m
#JessicaChambers - Investigator says the camera time stamp at the store was off by one hour

@LawNewzNetwork 22m
#JessicaChambers - Investigators tells QT at 5:34 he calls Jessica and that's when they believe she picked him back up.

@LawNewzNetwork 22m
#JessicaChambers - Investigators: 6:17pm both JC and QT's phones ping at the same place.

@LawNewzNetwork 13m
#JessicaChambers - Tellis now tells investigators his days might be messed up regarding when he gave Jessica money.

@LawNewzNetwork 10m
#JessicaChambers - Tellis appears to be struggling with remembering details.

@LawNewzNetwork 6m
#JessicaChambers - Investigators say they have Tellis on camera getting a green dot card at 8:08pm.

@LeahBethFOX13 57s
Judge giving jury a break. About 10 minutes left in this segment of the taped interview #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 59s
Court is in recess for a short time @3onyourside

Criminal suspects often think they can fool the cops and talk their way out of the situation. Instead, they talk themselves into prison rather than out of it. BTW Tellis has been in prison before.

Many people, especially those without a lot of education, do not understand or trust cell phone data and other forensics...I have seen it in more trials than one. And some people have a distrust of LE...JMO
RSBM

There is a flip side to this aspect as well. Some individuals, no matter their education, believe that forensics and phone data are infallible. (John Oliver did a wonderful segment on this last week)
It's always good to look at the sum of parts in my opinion.

@Ripple1026 12s
Judge just reminded those in the courtroom to not talk amongst themselves during the trial. They will be removed #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 5s
Video testimony resumes in the #JessicaChambers trial

@LawNewzNetwork 5s
#JessicaChambers - The video of the police interview on Nov 2, 2015 continues. Watch: https://lawnewz.com/live-trials/liv...-now-lawnewz-network/lawnewz-network/*…

@LeahBethFOX13 23s
Court is back in session. Video of interview with Tellis on 9/2/15 continues #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 16s
You guys-- my apologies-- I have been sayin 9/2/15 all day. It was 11/2/15. Major typo-- my bad! #JessicaChambers

[video=twitter;918922046876332032]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/918922046876332032[/video]

Court is back in session. Video of interview with Tellis on 9/2/15 continues #JessicaChambers

Criminal suspects often think they can fool the cops and talk their way out of the situation. Instead, they talk themselves into prison rather than out of it. BTW Tellis has been in prison before.

Earlier in the interview, I heard the agent say that at the time of Jessica's murder, he had been out for about 2 months.

How long was QT in prison?

Shocked that he would not ask for an attorney, but continues to submit to question after question, but

Yes, he thinks he can outsmart the Agent and cell data

[video=twitter;918921516791640064]https://twitter.com/LawNewzNetwork/status/918921516791640064[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper