MS MS - Jessica Stacks, 28, missing from boat on Tallahatchie River, 1 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we sure? Do they just have pix of her at 6 am in the minimart? Because they might have done something to her before she got into the boat...and then the others launch the boat and put her purse, etc into the boat to stage the scene?
In one video JW and “Jessica” are seen getting gas that morning. From this video local LE identified the person peeking out the door is Jessica. Her immediate family disagrees on the ID. Extended family and friends do not think it is Jessica either and disagree that a positive identification can be made with that video. So it seems in this town that LE has the power to overrule family identification. With that said I hope everyone can c and understand what this family is up against. Help has been offered to enhance the video to get a clearer photo of the passenger for the family but so far no one has come through. Most involved are of modest means and just can’t afford to have this done professionally. The other video from inside the store are of Jessica’s boyfriends (JW) friend and roommate at that time. The one in blue jean jacket was the one who was said to have helped put boat in water. The other guy was the roommate and friend. This video is from Jan 2, 2021. The conversation they are having with the cashier is about what happened to Jessica. The audio of much of it is hard to clearly understand but there is enough that is clearly audible and IMO enough for LE to take these boys and the boyfriend in. LE has had this video and still claims no foul play involved. Help has also been offered to edit the audio to reduce the background noise but nothing has come through on this either.

Hope this clears up questions on the videos.

In one video JW and “Jessica” are seen getting gas that morning. From this video local LE identified the person peeking out the door is Jessica. Her immediate family disagrees on the ID. Extended family and friends do not think it is Jessica either and disagree that a positive identification can be made with that video. So it seems in this town that LE has the power to overrule family identification. With that said I hope everyone can c and understand what this family is up against. Help has been offered to enhance the video to get a clearer photo of the passenger for the family but so far no one has come through. Most involved are of modest means and just can’t afford to have this done professionally. The other video from inside the store are of Jessica’s boyfriends (JW) friend and roommate at that time. The one in blue jean jacket was the one who was said to have helped put boat in water. The other guy was the roommate and friend. This video is from Jan 2, 2021. The conversation they are having with the cashier is about what happened to Jessica. The audio of much of it is hard to clearly understand but there is enough that is clearly audible and IMO enough for LE to take these boys and the boyfriend in. LE has had this video and still claims no foul play involved. Help has also been offered to edit the audio to reduce the background noise but nothing has come through on this either.

Hope this clears up questions on the videos.

The image of Jessica peeking out of the door is allegedly a door of the truck they were refueling.

There's a guy on YT who does image enhancements and is always looking for images to work on.

This link goes to his Community page where you can directly ask Arrin Stoner to perform work on a case.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stoner311/community

You can either give Arrin a link to the image of Jessica peeking out the truck's door or I will pass it along if you wish but I do need the image as I've not found in the news links recently posted nor going back 6 or so pages of posts. Thank you!

The image of Jessica peeking out of the door is allegedly a door of the truck they were refueling.

There's a guy on YT who does image enhancements and is always looking for images to work on.

This link goes to his Community page where you can directly ask Arrin Stoner to perform work on a case.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stoner311/community

You can either give Arrin a link to the image of Jessica peeking out the truck's door or I will pass it along if you wish but I do need the image as I've not found in the news links recently posted nor going back 6 or so pages of posts. Thank you!
That^^^ would be awesome to get that sorted out.

But the bigger question is why isn't LE taking steps like this?

That^^^ would be awesome to get that sorted out.

But the bigger question is why isn't LE taking steps like this?
Link to video at gas station. Please do share with Aaron. TY

Does Aaron edit audio? I feel like if we could get that cleared up then the authorities down there wouldn’t be able to keep lying and dodging. The video as it is in any other town would’ve had people in jail.

Has anyone contacted:

or

In most states, the Attorney General's office has oversight of all law enforcement in the state. Sounds like this county needs an audit from the outside?

Just saw the Criminal Minds episodes about a county that sounds like this one:

jmho ymmv lrr

My name is Richard Frazier, I deer hunted the Tallahatchie creek (NOT THE CANAL) that same day Jessica went missing. The tallahatchie creek runs into the Tallahatchie canal just about a 1/4 mile west of the Graham lake boat ramp. I was there with my son, brother and his son. We hunted that whole day in the green fields. When we put our boat on the trailer at Graham Lake boat ramp that night, I met two young boys heading out at dark in a jon boat with mud motor. I recognized them from the day before because they had shown me 2 hogs they killed. I asked them where they were going. They told me they were going to meet the Union county sheriff deputies over in Union county (ON THE RIVER CANAL) to look for Jessica that night. I was worried because it was dropping below freezing each night and the river was up about 6 feet deep and was flowing dangerously. We went home and researched the news. My son and I went back 2 days later and put in at Graham Lake boat ramp. I called the sheriff deputy that morning and told him I was heading up the river to where she supposedly went missing. By then the water level had dropped back down to normal shallow depth in the channel. It was a tough 20 mile ride in 2-3 foot of water. When we passed the HWY 30 bridge, I noticed the water was much more shallow and the boat motor struggled in the sand. My son and I beached our hunting boat on the "South" side of the river channel where we saw fresh boat landing tracks in the sand. We walked East along the bank on a 4 wheeler trail till we got to a deep, wide ditch that pours water into the river. About 50 feet from the mouth of this ditch we saw another boat landing track, obviously was a jon boat. We found a human bare foot print in the sand and a human hand print in the same spot. There was a stick stuck in the sand at this spot. It was apparently put there by other searchers. There was a large culvert at this spot in the ditch and was almost totally submerged. This culvert was about 3-6 feet in diameter and looked to be 15-20 foot long. I could not see into the culvert due to the water. The north end of the culvert was totally submerged. The south end had just a few inches exposed. This ditch was still pretty deep. I estimated 4-6 feet deep but didn't get in it. We continued down the atv and hunting trails looking for foot tracks, but did not find any other bare foot prints. This led me to believe she either got back in the boat at that spot or she went into the water at that spot. Now think, If the water had dropped since she went in, and if she went in at that point, then she would have been pushed into that Culvert by the current. This is my theory. If the culvert is stopped up my mud and roots and limbs, then she would have been pinned in the culvert by the current. The water was dangerous the day she went missing. IT was bad. It had been raining for several days. I took pictures of the footprint, hand print and stick where I believe she stepped out of the boat. I texted all my findings to the union county sheriff investigator along with the exact GPS coordinates at about 10:30pm that night. He did not reply. Here are the pictures I took that day with my son. The GPS coordinates are: 34 37' 34" N, 89 11' 30" W. My email is rianfrazier@yahoo.com. I have given all this information to the Union County sheriff, but am not sure if they did any more trips out there after that. I have not been back up the canal since that day and you will need some water depth to get a boat up there. The south bank in that area looks like a big hunting club. Prayers to her family and friends. We hope she is found and brought home to her mother. I hope this information helps yall. DSC00001.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 85
Map is based on the GPS coordinates: 34 37' 34" N, 89 11' 30" W.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/34%C2%B037'34.0%22N+89%C2%B011'30.0%22W/@34.6261111,-89.1938554,666m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd604600826e27549!8m2!3d34.6261111!4d-89.1916667

The idea of Jessica getting caught in a culvert due to a strong current is a terrifying thought. The hand print could have been made as she attempted to depart the leaky boat when the mud was covered with water but when the water level dropped, it became visible.

If she's trapped inside a culvert, then it would explain why she wasn't found during early searches.

This theory does not explain the peculiar behavior of the bf. That is, foremost, he allowed Jessica to depart the leaky boat and enter into cold and treacherous river conditions, which is abandonment, since he didn't try to stop her but continued on his way for hours looking for a wild hog. Then, he goes home to shower and relax before contacting authorities even though the person who picked him up apparently is the same person who had possession of Jessica's phone. The Sheriff could and should have been called at that point in time.

If JS was ever in the leaky boat, I believe there may have been a heated argument that forced Jessica to want to get away in any manner that she could. Sadly, fleeing caused her to lose her life. Did she think it was worth the risk?

The handprint could be where she landed in the cold water. So, then what happened? She slipped into the current of the river that carried her into a culvert? Surely the one eye witness would have seen her body submerge. This seems complicated but is it unlikely?

Maybe she didn't jump out of the boat of her own volition but was tossed overboard during a passionate argument.

My Own Musings and Speculations Only

At this point in time we need to call in Adventure with a purpose and prove Jessica was never there. I believe she was hit in the head with a shovel from her so called bf and buried somewhere but just my thought. Bf story is just that. It’s a convoluted story. The bf planted her stuff on the boat! No woman would first of all go out in that mess on a freezing day and leave her purse in the boat (which bf also left everything behind in boat) which to me proves it’s planted. She’s not going to take off her boots and coat in freezing water and start walking and Jessica is not going to give up her cell phone for his friend when bf could have given his phone. Just another way to add to his story to explain why she didn’t call anyone. The truth will come out though.

My name is Richard Frazier, I deer hunted the Tallahatchie creek (NOT THE CANAL) that same day Jessica went missing. The tallahatchie creek runs into the Tallahatchie canal just about a 1/4 mile west of the Graham lake boat ramp. I was there with my son, brother and his son. We hunted that whole day in the green fields. When we put our boat on the trailer at Graham Lake boat ramp that night, I met two young boys heading out at dark in a jon boat with mud motor. I recognized them from the day before because they had shown me 2 hogs they killed. I asked them where they were going. They told me they were going to meet the Union county sheriff deputies over in Union county (ON THE RIVER CANAL) to look for Jessica that night. I was worried because it was dropping below freezing each night and the river was up about 6 feet deep and was flowing dangerously. We went home and researched the news. My son and I went back 2 days later and put in at Graham Lake boat ramp. I called the sheriff deputy that morning and told him I was heading up the river to where she supposedly went missing. By then the water level had dropped back down to normal shallow depth in the channel. It was a tough 20 mile ride in 2-3 foot of water. When we passed the HWY 30 bridge, I noticed the water was much more shallow and the boat motor struggled in the sand. My son and I beached our hunting boat on the "South" side of the river channel where we saw fresh boat landing tracks in the sand. We walked East along the bank on a 4 wheeler trail till we got to a deep, wide ditch that pours water into the river. About 50 feet from the mouth of this ditch we saw another boat landing track, obviously was a jon boat. We found a human bare foot print in the sand and a human hand print in the same spot. There was a stick stuck in the sand at this spot. It was apparently put there by other searchers. There was a large culvert at this spot in the ditch and was almost totally submerged. This culvert was about 3-6 feet in diameter and looked to be 15-20 foot long. I could not see into the culvert due to the water. The north end of the culvert was totally submerged. The south end had just a few inches exposed. This ditch was still pretty deep. I estimated 4-6 feet deep but didn't get in it. We continued down the atv and hunting trails looking for foot tracks, but did not find any other bare foot prints. This led me to believe she either got back in the boat at that spot or she went into the water at that spot. Now think, If the water had dropped since she went in, and if she went in at that point, then she would have been pushed into that Culvert by the current. This is my theory. If the culvert is stopped up my mud and roots and limbs, then she would have been pinned in the culvert by the current. The water was dangerous the day she went missing. IT was bad. It had been raining for several days. I took pictures of the footprint, hand print and stick where I believe she stepped out of the boat. I texted all my findings to the union county sheriff investigator along with the exact GPS coordinates at about 10:30pm that night. He did not reply. Here are the pictures I took that day with my son. The GPS coordinates are: 34 37' 34" N, 89 11' 30" W. My email is rianfrazier@yahoo.com. I have given all this information to the Union County sheriff, but am not sure if they did any more trips out there after that. I have not been back up the canal since that day and you will need some water depth to get a boat up there. The south bank in that area looks like a big hunting club. Prayers to her family and friends. We hope she is found and brought home to her mother. I hope this information helps yall. View attachment 360492
Hello, I emailed you Richard. Can you check your emails? Thank you

DEC 5, 2022
Jessica Stacks

jessica_stacks.jpg

Jessica Stacks, 28, and her boyfriend were on a boat on January 1, 2021, somewhere along the Tallahatchie River in Union County, Mississippi, when she disappeared. Her boyfriend, Jerry Wayne Baggett, told law enforcement officials that he and Jessica had launched the boat into the river near the County Road 46 bridge in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day. They were on the water for a couple of hours when Jessica reportedly got out of the boat and made her way toward the north river bank in the direction of State Highway 30. Her purse and car keys were left behind. Her cell phone was later turned in by an individual who stated that he had it because Jessica and Baggett had planned to call him on it to be picked up at the end of their boating trip that day. Jessica was reported missing by her boyfriend at 10:15 p.m. that evening. Due to flooding, initially only drones with thermal imaging cameras searched the river bottom between the Tallahatchie River and Highway 30. A Mississippi Highway Patrol helicopter searched the river and river bottom downstream from County Road 46. When the flood waters receded, divers searched the river but found nothing. On January 2, 2021, investigators found a single green rubber boot with the top cut off. Baggett had told authorities previously that Jessica had cut the top off of her boot because it was rubbing on her leg. A coat believed to be Jessica’s was also found near the boot. Sheriff Jimmy Edwards with the Union County Sheriff’s Office told Dateline that there is no evidence of foul play in Jessica's case at this time, but noted that his department recently met with the district attorney to go over the case. The case is considered active and officials still investigate any tips that come in. Jessica is described as being 5’4” tall, weighs 110-125 lbs., with blonde hair and green eyes. She has multiple tattoos, including a puzzle piece with the names Cobie and Brayden. Anyone with information on Jessica’s whereabouts is asked to call the Union County Sheriff’s Office at 662-534-1943.

DEC 5, 2022
Jessica Stacks

jessica_stacks.jpg

Jessica Stacks, 28, and her boyfriend were on a boat on January 1, 2021, somewhere along the Tallahatchie River in Union County, Mississippi, when she disappeared. Her boyfriend, Jerry Wayne Baggett, told law enforcement officials that he and Jessica had launched the boat into the river near the County Road 46 bridge in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day. They were on the water for a couple of hours when Jessica reportedly got out of the boat and made her way toward the north river bank in the direction of State Highway 30. Her purse and car keys were left behind. Her cell phone was later turned in by an individual who stated that he had it because Jessica and Baggett had planned to call him on it to be picked up at the end of their boating trip that day. Jessica was reported missing by her boyfriend at 10:15 p.m. that evening. Due to flooding, initially only drones with thermal imaging cameras searched the river bottom between the Tallahatchie River and Highway 30. A Mississippi Highway Patrol helicopter searched the river and river bottom downstream from County Road 46. When the flood waters receded, divers searched the river but found nothing. On January 2, 2021, investigators found a single green rubber boot with the top cut off. Baggett had told authorities previously that Jessica had cut the top off of her boot because it was rubbing on her leg. A coat believed to be Jessica’s was also found near the boot. Sheriff Jimmy Edwards with the Union County Sheriff’s Office told Dateline that there is no evidence of foul play in Jessica's case at this time, but noted that his department recently met with the district attorney to go over the case. The case is considered active and officials still investigate any tips that come in. Jessica is described as being 5’4” tall, weighs 110-125 lbs., with blonde hair and green eyes. She has multiple tattoos, including a puzzle piece with the names Cobie and Brayden. Anyone with information on Jessica’s whereabouts is asked to call the Union County Sheriff’s Office at 662-534-1943.
It drives me crazy that Baggett is still walking around free, and does not appear to be under investigation at this time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen
Back