MS MS - Jessica Stacks, 28, missing from boat on Tallahatchie River, 1 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi all.
I am new to WS but figuring it out. Pls be patient with me.
I am working on getting Jessica’s mother and family on WS. Goal is to hopefully go Live with Tricia since this case needs so much more publicity! Maybe some eyes out there for an upcoming search! If anyone has any expertise they can offer to help the family, please let us know.
Did the momma ever get with Tricia? I searched her videos and I’ve watched nearly all and didn’t see anything. I will say 5 months ago when you made this post the Gabby Petito case was hot.

I have literally just joined WS as I stumbled upon this case on YouTube. I live in Northern Ireland so won't be of much help tip wise but this story has stirred me so much that I immediately set up an account on here. There are so,so many things left unanswered in this case so far and you have covered them all brilliantly,I thank you for that and I hope as I get used to the workings of WS I will be able to help with theories etc as eloquently put together as you have here but I think that may take a while,perhaps this case wasn't the one to introduce myself to WS but like I say there are so many questions and theories swirling around in my head I felt I had to do something!!!

Hiya! And welcome. We'd appreciate your help with this one.

Every case here at WS is important!

Do not fear daunting complexities. Unfortunately, Jessica's thread only has one thread; whereas, many cases have a 100 or more threads and appx 800 posts per thread.
For Example, to the best of my recollection, in no particular order:

JonBenet Ramsey - Unsolved
JonBenet Ramsey

Long Island Serial Killer - Unsolved
Long Island Serial Killer

Missy Bevers' Murder in Midlothian Church- Unsolved TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

Suzanne Morphew - Missing - Husband charged w/ Murder 1, trial begins in May (98 threads)
Still Missing - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #97

Abby and Libby Delphi Murders - Unsolved - 144 threads; can't find beginning bv threads were closed for a while: Timeline Media Thread:
IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION

Madeleine McCann - Unsolved
Madeleine McCann

Thank you so much for your kind welcome!!! I already have a feeling we have a great community here!!!

Welcome! There are so many baffling things about this disappearance, but one of the ones I find most odd is that everyone seems to just have shrugged their shoulders and moved on. What makes absolutely no sense to us doesn't seem puzzling to any of her loved ones or local LE, I guess? I don't look at social media that much but you would think that someone else would be asking the same questions we are.

I will say that sometimes it seems that things go silent and cases will never be solved and then Bam! out of nowhere there is an arrest or a big development. One only need look at the unidentified forums to see that miracles do happen, even after decades. We can only hope.

Hiya! And welcome. We'd appreciate your help with this one.

Every case here at WS is important!

Do not fear daunting complexities. Unfortunately, Jessica's thread only has one thread; whereas, many cases have a 100 or more threads and appx 800 posts per thread.
For Example, to the best of my recollection, in no particular order:

JonBenet Ramsey - Unsolved
JonBenet Ramsey

Long Island Serial Killer - Unsolved
Long Island Serial Killer

Missy Bevers' Murder in Midlothian Church- Unsolved TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

Suzanne Morphew - Missing - Husband charged w/ Murder 1, trial begins in May (98 threads)
Still Missing - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #97

Abby and Libby Delphi Murders - Unsolved - 144 threads; can't find beginning bv threads were closed for a while: Timeline Media Thread:
IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION

Madeleine McCann - Unsolved
Madeleine McCann

There is so little information on Jessica. JMO

Nothing about her actions leading up to her disappearance.
What was her daily routine?
What did she like to do on the weekends?
Employed? Hobbies? Things she enjoyed doing with her children? Were the children with her or did she drop them off the night before? Last time the family saw Jessica?
Why were her Christmas presents in the boat with her?

Is there a FB page set up for Jessica?

Hi thank you for your kind welcome,it's much appreciated. The fact this case seems to be forgotten about and passed by is very,very sad indeed. As I said I have only become a part of WS for a matter of hours so I'm only getting used to the terms like threads etc but thank you for explaining the workings to me, I have watched and read as much I could about this case and hopefully I will be able to put my research into a coherent and chronological version of events as to what has happened to this sweet soul,there is so many things that don't add up like her phone being with someone else,her clothing not being what would have been required for the activity of floating down a river in a tin boat in pretty treacherous conditions,cutting her boots off,getting out of the boat in the first instance,only to name a few.

Thank you so much for your kind welcome!!! I already have a feeling we have a great community here!!!
I wish we could do more to help find her. I keep coming back to check to see if there are any updates or additional information released that we could sleuth.
Have you contacted TXEQ to see if they had any suggestions or contacts?

Texas EquuSearch

There is so little information on Jessica. JMO

Nothing about her actions leading up to her disappearance.
What was her daily routine?
What did she like to do on the weekends?
Employed? Hobbies? Things she enjoyed doing with her children? Were the children with her or did she drop them off the night before? Last time the family saw Jessica?
Why were her Christmas presents in the boat with her?

Is there a FB page set up for Jessica?
Hi,Just interested in the Christmas presents in the boat? I haven't come across that detail anywhere else before?

The amount of questions and theories that have been swirling around in my head in the 2 days since I joined WS, specifically because of this case is vast . I'm not sure if some or all of these questions have been answered or explained before but I'd like throw my hat in the ring too.

Q- Why is there no mention of a full clothing description as to what Jessica was wearing that day when there are at least 2 people who seen her, one being the guy who helped with the boat launch and two the boyfriend in the boat?
Q- Why did the guy who helped launch the boat have to take Jessica's phone as a point of contact when they were finished boating/hunting. Does he not have his own phone that Jessica or her boyfriend could call him on?
Q- The boat was launched at 10am,she was reported missing 10pm,why so long a wait especially when the boyfriend knew the conditions were so dangerous?
Q- Perhaps locals to the area might be able to me out with this but why on earth would 2 people get into a small tin boat with shovels for oars,no power driven boat just what to me me seems like a tin bath in a river that's pretty much burst it's banks to the point you can only hazard a guess at the depth of the water?
Q- What woman would get out of a boat with the intention of walking in the general direction of home/boat launch point and leave her purse and keys in the boat,especially since she had no cellphone with her either?
Q- What was the reason why her boots were cut off,were they cut off by her or someone else?
Q- As a relatively experienced hunter {apparently they were hunting wild pigs as they had done before} why was she so under dressed for such a venture? The conditions were pretty bad that particular evening with hail or freezing rain falling?
Q- Why then proceed to take off your coat,gloves and boots,which were all found in pretty close proximity to each other?
Q- When her footprints were found and followed what happened at the end,was there signs of a struggle or do the footprints just stop abruptly and then nothing?
All these questions have left me to wonder if she was ever in the boat at all IMO

I wonder if it is common practice in that area to shoot to kill wild pigs from a boat like that and just leave them lying on the banks?
Is sport hunting something she enjoyed doing with her boyfriend or had done previously?
JMO
Yes from what I've read they were both avid hunters and I've since learnt that a way of hunting wild boar is to have one person track them from land while another person would in turn shoot them from the boat,also when doing it this way you aren't allowed to use power driven boats as that takes away from the fairness of the shot,these are things I've discovered after my original post. IMO

rsbm I've since learnt that a way of hunting wild boar is to have one person track them from land while another person would in turn shoot them from the boat,also when doing it this way you aren't allowed to use power driven boats as that takes away from the fairness of the shot O
So it's not a fair sport if a power boat is used? I'm wondering if not using a gun would also tilt the scales a little towards even. I believe I read that Jessica was the outdoor type so the trip, in general, doesn't seem out of character. But as others have pointed out, it's an odd trip to make at dawn on New Years Day.

The amount of questions and theories that have been swirling around in my head in the 2 days since I joined WS, specifically because of this case is vast . I'm not sure if some or all of these questions have been answered or explained before but I'd like throw my hat in the ring too.

Q- Why is there no mention of a full clothing description as to what Jessica was wearing that day when there are at least 2 people who seen her, one being the guy who helped with the boat launch and two the boyfriend in the boat?
Q- Why did the guy who helped launch the boat have to take Jessica's phone as a point of contact when they were finished boating/hunting. Does he not have his own phone that Jessica or her boyfriend could call him on?
Q- The boat was launched at 10am,she was reported missing 10pm,why so long a wait especially when the boyfriend knew the conditions were so dangerous?
Q- Perhaps locals to the area might be able to me out with this but why on earth would 2 people get into a small tin boat with shovels for oars,no power driven boat just what to me me seems like a tin bath in a river that's pretty much burst it's banks to the point you can only hazard a guess at the depth of the water?
Q- What woman would get out of a boat with the intention of walking in the general direction of home/boat launch point and leave her purse and keys in the boat,especially since she had no cellphone with her either?
Q- What was the reason why her boots were cut off,were they cut off by her or someone else?
Q- As a relatively experienced hunter {apparently they were hunting wild pigs as they had done before} why was she so under dressed for such a venture? The conditions were pretty bad that particular evening with hail or freezing rain falling?
Q- Why then proceed to take off your coat,gloves and boots,which were all found in pretty close proximity to each other?
Q- When her footprints were found and followed what happened at the end,was there signs of a struggle or do the footprints just stop abruptly and then nothing?
All these questions have left me to wonder if she was ever in the boat at all IMO
Answers: because everything the bf and boat guy said was BS. IMO

Interesting.
So it's not a fair sport if a power boat is used? I'm wondering if not using a gun would also tilt the scales a little towards even. I believe I read that Jessica was the outdoor type so the trip, in general, doesn't seem out of character. But as others have pointed out, it's an odd trip to make at dawn on New Years Day.
If they were outdoor people and not into the party or drinking scene on NYE, it would make sense. But who knows. I haven’t seen anything that tells much about her interests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back