MS MS - Jessica Stacks, 28, missing from boat on Tallahatchie River, 1 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These
There is so little information on Jessica. JMO

Nothing about her actions leading up to her disappearance.
What was her daily routine?
What did she like to do on the weekends?
Employed? Hobbies? Things she enjoyed doing with her children? Were the children with her or did she drop them off the night before? Last time the family saw Jessica?
Why were her Christmas presents in the boat with her?

Is there a FB page set up for Jessica?

These are very informative questions that the answers, I feel, would bridge some gaps when it comes to finding out what happened (the truth) & possibly where Jessica is located. Thank you, Mimosa ❤️

I have been digging into this case since yesterday. I haven't seen this mentioned and seeing as one of the things that no one seemed sure about was if Jessica actually got onto the boat or if that was simply an alibi forming.
Delta Daily News, (link below) has footage from West Union (Poolville) Quick Stop of New Albany of Jessica making a purchase at 6am, as well as images of her and Jerry Wayne Baggett. This is the same time frame that Jerry and Willie Stinson, who helped them put the boat in the water, allege they began their trip down Little Tallahatchie River.

That's one question answered. It appears that Jessica did in fact get into the boat with Jerry.

JESSICA STACKS: MISSING, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN - Delta Daily News

I have been digging into this case since yesterday. I haven't seen this mentioned and seeing as one of the things that no one seemed sure about was if Jessica actually got onto the boat or if that was simply an alibi forming.
Delta Daily News, (link below) has footage from West Union (Poolville) Quick Stop of New Albany of Jessica making a purchase at 6am, as well as images of her and Jerry Wayne Baggett. This is the same time frame that Jerry and Willie Stinson, who helped them put the boat in the water, allege they began their trip down Little Tallahatchie River.

That's one question answered. It appears that Jessica did in fact get into the boat with Jerry.

Are we sure? Do they just have pix of her at 6 am in the minimart? Because they might have done something to her before she got into the boat...and then the others launch the boat and put her purse, etc into the boat to stage the scene?

Maybe I am developing an eye problem, but I do not see Jessica in that footage. There is a female shop assistant and JWB and nobody else in that shop.

Maybe I am developing an eye problem, but I do not see Jessica in that footage. There is a female shop assistant and JWB and nobody else in that shop.
I cannot see her very well, but I do believe I see a woman in a bright blue jacket---top right corner of video--she is leaning over, like fixing a coffee or something like that, while he goes to the counter to pay?

It is not very strong evidence though because I cannot see her face. It could be anyone.

I cannot see her very well, but I do believe I see a woman in a bright blue jacket---top right corner of video--she is leaning over, like fixing a coffee or something like that, while he goes to the counter to pay?

It is not very strong evidence though because I cannot see her face. It could be anyone.

The proportions and size of the blue blob are wrong for an adult human being. Watch the moment JWB enters the shop and walks past the blue shape.

This seems to qualify as an appropriate MSM source. But the linked video is much like another one that surfaced a while back of JWB at the gas pump. Both are videos of a video. If that blue blob actually were Jessica, then footage just before or after would have surely shown her enter and exit the store too. Why not share that? it sort of seems like it's a video "leaked" in an attempt to support JWB's story of her being there, without really showing anything.

Elsewhere in this article is a more troubling comment:
"Sheriff Edwards did not mention his, or any of his deputies’ relationship with the Badgett family as one of the complications even though there is a documented history between them."

Respectfully, for those who love and miss her, it is 100% apparent that Jessica didn't pull a snit, jump out of a boat early New Year's Day morning, leaving her purse, and walk away from her life through a swamp cutting off her boots in the process. It is also 100% apparent, in my opinion only, that death by misadventure would have been discovered during the searches. I don't know what happened to Jessica, but I'll bet dollars to donuts her companions that day do.

Respectfully, for those who love and miss her, it is 100% apparent that Jessica didn't pull a snit, jump out of a boat early New Year's Day morning, leaving her purse, and walk away from her life through a swamp cutting off her boots in the process. It is also 100% apparent, in my opinion only, that death by misadventure would have been discovered during the searches. I don't know what happened to Jessica, but I'll bet dollars to donuts her companions that day do.
THANK YOU...All of that^^^ is so true.

Whenever I read this thread I get steaming mad because it is so preposterous.

It totally reminds me of Susan Powell's murder saga. It was such an obvious BS story: Dad in Utah, takes two toddlers out on a camping trip at night, during a blizzard, in winter, leaving Mom home alone===AS IF any mom would agree to let her husband take her babies out camping in a winter blizzard at night, for no apparent reason.

And his story was so unbelievable, and just gets more and more incredulous, with the wet freshly cleaned carpet spot, with fan blowing it dry, and mom inexplicably missing, AS IF she would have left alone, without a car and her children.

And yet, no arrests, just silence, and he was allowed to go about his business, to the point of being able to blow the boys up on his final visitation...:eek:

IMO it's leading me to think she never got into the boat at all

This seems to qualify as an appropriate MSM source. But the linked video is much like another one that surfaced a while back of JWB at the gas pump. Both are videos of a video. If that blue blob actually were Jessica, then footage just before or after would have surely shown her enter and exit the store too. Why not share that? it sort of seems like it's a video "leaked" in an attempt to support JWB's story of her being there, without really showing anything.

Elsewhere in this article is a more troubling comment:
"Sheriff Edwards did not mention his, or any of his deputies’ relationship with the Badgett family as one of the complications even though there is a documented history between them."
IMO This video clears up nothing for me unfortunately if anything it just makes things look even more suspect

Are we sure? Do they just have pix of her at 6 am in the minimart? Because they might have done something to her before she got into the boat...and then the others launch the boat and put her purse, etc into the boat to stage the scene?
If this indeed video at 6am her 2 companions that day have stated they put the boat in the water at 10am so they have 4 hours there to do whatever

Mmmm not really IMO, both her companions that day have stated they put the boat in the water at 10am if this is indeed footage from from the QuickStop at 6am there is still 4hours there, where anything could have happened,it most definitely isn't concrete proof that she actually got in the boat unfortunately.

Thank you so much for posting this article, I don't remember reading it the first time around. There's a lot of great information in there, and I'm really glad the author calls out a lot of the discrepancies and just unbelievable nature of the story. All of a sudden a lot of the oddness around this case and investigation suddenly makes sense given a relationship between JWB and the sheriff. I will say though that it seems they did investigate this a little bit more than I originally thought, with the caveat that they took her fiancé's story as the starting point. They may be between a rock and a hard place in that there's nothing to search from there, but I wonder if they ever searched their house? Sadly, too late now if they didn't.

For whatever reason I couldn't get the video to load, so thanks to those of you who commented on it.

Last edited:
I’m
I meant to add, there is nothing specifically said in this story about Jessica Stacks. But she is the only missing person from the county currently listed in NamUs.
this report

These

These are very informative questions that the answers, I feel, would bridge some gaps when it comes to finding out what happened (the truth) & possibly where Jessica is located. Thank you, Mimosa ❤️

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back