GUILTY MS - Linda Reed for embezzlement, Copiah County, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was truly believing she was kidnapped, but now feel she either planned her disappearance in advance of money laundering (is that the word?) I remember thinking about her dentures or a tooth missing. I was worried about her safety. And OH BOY! Now we finally know!

What a shame for her family and friends! Don't know what else to say about this!

Wow she was working in Longview Tx, as a bookkeeper. SMH Just wow. I wonder if she was living and working under her real name and SSN all this time.

Wow! I am totally blown away. Glad she's safe but boy was I wrong.

Holy Crap!!! Holy Crap!!! Holy Crap!!!

Yea, huh! Close to what I was saying out loud. lol. I feel kinda stupid now. What till I tell hubby over his burned dinner. He had agreed with me that she was probably dead.

Yea, huh! Close to what I was saying out loud. lol. I feel kinda stupid now. What till I tell hubby over his burned dinner. He had agreed with me that she was probably dead.

Don't feel stupid!! Seriously, I think most of us here felt the same way. WS is the main cause of burned dinner at my house!!:floorlaugh:

What a shocker! She had to have known she would be caught if she was using the same ID. I wonder if she was googleing herself and was reading here?

wow

OMG! SHOCKED! WTH? Not what I expected at all!

Not sure if we will ever find out the details, but I am interested to know (and I think it will be relevant for future cases)

--Did Linda have a mid-life crisis?
-- Did she start stealing money to support a habit of some sort (gambling? drugs? shopping)) and got in over her head?
--Did she have a boyfriend?
--Did she stage the scene with her car, or was it simply how she left it?
--Was she unhappy with her family life?
--How did she pick Longview, Texas?

Don't feel stupid!! Seriously, I think most of us here felt the same way. WS is the main cause of burned dinner at my house!!:floorlaugh:

lol......and unfolded laundry?

I've been following this case since it began and I'm utterly shocked to read that she was found and has been arrested!!

Wow, I did not expect this! I'm glad she's alive, but...geez.

Gad, I hate being such a cynic, but I did believe she left on her own...and did believe that she took the money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back