Found Deceased MS - Makayla Winston, 21, Holmes County, 9 months pregnant, 27 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
imo if less than a week before her due date she’s headed to show the father her sonogram, i think it’s safe to assume he is not involved. whether that’s voluntarily ? very scary with the phone found wiped. that makes me think that it’s a younger tech savvy person. turning the phone off is one thing but completely erasing it takes time and effort. i don’t know much about the icloud and apple id but if she had an iphone, would the data from her phone be retrievable from these accounts?

imo if less than a week before her due date she’s headed to show the father her sonogram, i think it’s safe to assume he is not involved. whether that’s voluntarily ? very scary with the phone found wiped. that makes me think that it’s a younger tech savvy person. turning the phone off is one thing but completely erasing it takes time and effort. i don’t know much about the icloud and apple id but if she had an iphone, would the data from her phone be retrievable from these accounts?
Yes if she had it on automatic backup to the iCloud but it doesn’t do it in real time. It backs up at night when plugged in and not in use.

It's possible it was a new sonogram she just had. Some obs offices have a sonogram there. They can print pics there and then.
It's also possible she just reconnected with the baby's father. They could have had a falling out earlier in the pregnancy.
I know my assumptions are all negative, it's where my mind goes.

“The keys were left in the ignition, my daughter wasn’t in the car but her shoes were on the ground,” her mother said. “And she wouldn’t walk barefoot; she wouldn’t leave the keys in the ignition.”

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigations is now joining in the case, and we’re told the Holmes County Sheriff has questioned the father of Makayla’s expected child but no suspects announced at this time.

Family searches miles of HWY 14 for missing Holmes County woman

The 21-year-old pregnant woman who went missing out of Holmes County has been found dead.

According to Sheriff Willie March Makayla Winston was found off of Franklin Road in Holmes County.

21-year-old pregnant woman missing from Holmes Co. found dead

No word on the baby yet...RIP Makayla.
Oh my God, that poor woman. How sad. May she rest in peace and condolences to her family and friends. Heartbreaking ending.

When I first read the thread, I thought maybe she went into labor and panicked, maybe went in the woods to find a spot to have the baby. Those hormones can cause a woman to not think clearly, especially when a sharp contraction hits. Then I read further down in the posts and saw that LE suspected foul play- how awful.

I hope LE finds out what happened to her soon, and if someone is responsible for this, they nab them. Right now, I am sitting on my hands about the father of the baby- he may still be innocent, or did I miss a post to which he is a POI or a suspect?

Oh my God, that poor woman. How sad. May she rest in peace and condolences to her family and friends. Heartbreaking ending.

When I first read the thread, I thought maybe she went into labor and panicked, maybe went in the woods to find a spot to have the baby. Those hormones can cause a woman to not think clearly, especially when a sharp contraction hits. Then I read further down in the posts and saw that LE suspected foul play- how awful.

I hope LE finds out what happened to her soon, and if someone is responsible for this, they nab them. Right now, I am sitting on my hands about the father of the baby- he may still be innocent, or did I miss a post to which he is a POI or a suspect?

No info on him at all yet. I'd love to know his reaction to all this though.

In that article, they said a radio was taken from the car. I mean, if she was indeed murdered, who would take a radio?

It could be a red herring to throw the scent off of someone close to her IF involved? It wasn't me, why would i take a radio etc etc..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back