MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Erika is home, I am PRAYING Myra's case gains some speed. A 2 year old is missing for 80 days and there is BARELY news coverage? Not okay.

OT but Omg ! You made my heart sore for a second. I don't pay attention always ( in case no one noticed ) to all of the names in every case and I thought you meant Erica Parsons.

Ok, I watched the video and I'm not believing a damn word of this. This story always smelled fishy to me. I saw nothing you would expect from the mother of a missing child. No urgency, no sense of "where is Myra?" In fact, she sounded like a woman that knows exactly where all of her children are. They may not be WHERE she wants them to be, but she clearly knows.
The whole clip was just a big pity party for Me Me Me. I find it suspect that the mother kept her eyes closed for most of it. Reminds me of one of my favorite Lou Reed songs "Sweet Jane"

"And you know the women, they rarely faint
And the villains they always blink their eyes"

Unfortunately I don't think there will be many updates in this case. The parents are a united front and the children probably don't know anything that will help find poor little Myra. Got a little miffed this morning when I saw that we are sending 80 troops to Nigeria to find some of their missing children. Our authorities can't even find the missing children over here!

Can somebody please stop talking and LOOK for the baby ? Anyone ? :(

ETA,, You know why I don't ever have to " look for" my keys ? Because I know right where " I left them ''.

I guess when your child goes missing, and you get arrested, and your children get taken due to your unsafe gun actions among other things, that makes YOU the victim.

Bump!

Back to the top precious Myra. We care about you!

That interview made me sick.

Here's a great idea. There are currently ( havent checked today ) TWO active amber alerts. One is a month old, the other 2 months old. Relisha and Myra. SO active amber alerts and nothing going on. Why can't the amber alert people work with national media people and LE and after a certain amount of time goes by and an essentially ( cold) amber alert is still on then get it out there again only nationally ? Wouldnt' it be nice if the alphabet networks and cable news networks would just post the baby's pics once a DAY going to commercial break or something and just say " these are STILL active alerts,, these babies are STILL missing''. ?
It would and even if it didnt' bring about too much useful information or any new leads, what would it really hurt the networks ? And more people could see their faces ?

So done........

( Just posted this on Relisha's thread too.)

ETA Crap make that one is 3 months old and one is 2 months, the amber alerts . :(

The dad withstood intense LE questioning without an attorney present.

The mom spent two months in jail albeit on unrelated charges and never mentioned her daughter's name upon release. However, I recall one particular comment, early on, by her very own mother who said something like this about her daughter, "She'll never break" or "They'll never break her." As if to emphatically affirm that Myra's mom would never tell anything she knew no matter what LE did to her.

There has been no vigil or search organized by family or friends that I'm aware. The mother did not mention Myra's name in the video. Someone in that house failed that 2yo baby girl. It's as if she never existed to the family.

:candle: MYRA :candle:​

The dad withstood intense LE questioning without an attorney present.

The mom spent two months in jail albeit on unrelated charges and never mentioned her daughter's name upon release. However, I recall one particular comment, early on, by her very own mother who said something like this about her daughter, "She'll never break" or "They'll never break her." As if to emphatically affirm that Myra's mom would never tell anything she knew no matter what LE did to her.

There has been no vigil or search organized by family or friends that I'm aware. The mother did not mention Myra's name in the video. Someone in that house failed that 2yo baby girl. It's as if she never existed to the family.

:candle: MYRA :candle:​

This??

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24926095/sheriff-speaks-about-search-for-myra-lewis
Lewis' family questions the timing of her arrest.

"They should have waited because that even took their mind off Myra for a moment." says Martha Samders, Ericka Lewis' mother

Sheriff Tucker says the Department of Human Services became involved after Lewis was arrested.

Family members say Lewis' other children are in their care while she remains behind bars.

"They can pressure Erica, but she'll never give in. She'll never give in because she didn't do anything." says Sanders.

JLSChook, TY. It could be the quote but my recollection is that I heard her speak the words but ATT cannot locate a video on news pages w/ Martha Sanders.

"I was leaving to go grocery shopping and I saw her walk back into the house with her sister," said Ericka Lewis, mother of the toddler.

http://www.wlox.com/story/24863764/mother-of-missing-child-pleads-for-childs-safe-return

Ericka was leaving but had not left. She saw 2yo Myra walk back into the house with a sister.

If she watched Myra walk "back" into the house, did she initially watch Myra walk "out" of the house? Otherwise, why use the word "back"?

Authorities tell us the hold was placed on Lewis by the Mississippi department of corrections, because of the original welfare fraud charge that lead to Lewis' probation.

She just did a food stamp fraud. It’s not like she's a criminal,” [Ericka's mother] Sanders said.

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24981533/...at-lack-of-progress-in-missing-toddler-search

What does the word criminal mean to Martha Sanders if fraud isn't a crime? Committing welfare fraud is a crime that affects all taxpayers.

Are there plans to present evidence to a Grand Jury? I seem to recall that the parents submitted to polygraphs, early on, but the results haven't been released.

Where are you , Myra ?
Curses to anyone who caused this little one to vanish.
You may think you've gotten away with it, but there is no getting away with harming
a baby.

#FindMyra

We are here and we will not let this case be forgotten!

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for precious Myra.

I was hoping once Mommy got out of jail, we might hear something more from Myra's family. Guess I was wrong. They are too busy with their pity party and it being all about them. :(

Let's go LE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member