MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Myra is missing and it seems that the people close to her don't do much of anything to find her. Reminds me so much of little Relisha Rudd, but the difference is Relisha is missing in a major metropolitan area and Myra is missing from a rural area. I guess the differences stop there? Why? When will our kiddos stop being expendable?

Myra I think of you everyday as I watch my own 2 year old play. I am so sorry for you baby girl you deserve better.

Come on Myra! Show yourself today. Give someone a clue . :please:

OK , did I miss something? I 'm guessing that certainly the very minute mom got out of jail she called up all the local press and papers and reporters and held up a big picture of Myra and cried and cried and begged for someone with any information to come forward.
So, where is that video ?

OK , did I miss something? I 'm guessing that certainly the very minute mom got out of jail she called up all the local press and papers and reporters and held up a big picture of Myra and cried and cried and begged for someone with any information to come forward.
So, where is that video ?

Yup, I posted the very same thing over a week ago. :( What is WRONG with these people?

This is a beautiful little baby and she's just gone? If they're not out there begging, perhaps they know where she is and she isn't coming back! :banghead:

I think the family wants us all to forget about Myra, and move on. :cry:

I certainly won't be forgetting about Myra!

I feel like a different group of people from Myra's town need to do something to keep her in the public eye, since her family clearly won't be doing that any time soon.

Poor Myra is missing and it seems that the people close to her don't do much of anything to find her. Reminds me so much of little Relisha Rudd, but the difference is Relisha is missing in a major metropolitan area and Myra is missing from a rural area. I guess the differences stop there? Why? When will our kiddos stop being expendable?

BBM. ITA, I thought the same thing, southsleuth! I've been following Relisha's case since she went missing - hers was the first thread I ever posted on. I later learned about Myra, and I spent this weekend getting caught up on the posts here. SMH. I've shed many tears for both these baby girls :cry:.

I've refrained from posting on this thread because there are no POIs or suspects to sleuth, and I don't want to get put in TO or banned for typing the thoughts in my head regarding folks that can't be sleuthed. :censored:

So, I will continue to sit on my hands and :shutup: for now. But, DAM*, WTH is wrong with people?! A 2-year old is missing, just vanished, and nobody seems to care?!!! Moo.

Correction, SOMEBODY does care, I CARE and WSers CARE about you, Myra!!! You will not be forgotten, baby girl! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Bumping for Myra, AGAIN!

We won't forget you! :rose:

Thank you Chook!
We will not !

:please: Find MYRA !

Its been awhile since I posted on here. The mom reported that she looked back and saw Myra walking into the house. Could she have started and instead of going in , walked past the house? What is behind the house? Woods, highway? I don't recall when all this was started. I am sure places have been searched, but if they were "hiding" her body, they could have moved her now to a previosly searched area.

Its been awhile since I posted on here. The mom reported that she looked back and saw Myra walking into the house. Could she have started and instead of going in , walked past the house? What is behind the house? Woods, highway? I don't recall when all this was started. I am sure places have been searched, but if they were "hiding" her body, they could have moved her now to a previosly searched area.

I've wondered if the mom accidentally backed over Myra with the car when she was leaving the driveway. Mom says she last saw her walking back to the house with the sibling. Could Myra have gone back toward the car with anyone not seeing? If searched, you'll find case after case of this happening, accidents, of course. MOO.

Not trying to sleuth mom, just discussing household accidents involving children.

http://www.kidsandcars.org/back-overs.html

I've wondered if the mom accidentally backed over Myra with the car when she was leaving the driveway. Mom says she last saw her walking back to the house with the sibling. Could Myra have gone back toward the car with anyone not seeing? If searched, you'll find case after case of this happening, accidents, of course. MOO.

They checked vehicles and found no evidence of that.

Shame shame shame. This is just not what a anybody does when their baby is missing.

where is this child?

I watched some documentary on youtube the other day about rural Mississippi and it really put things into perspective for me. There is such extreme poverty, it is so open and they mentioned in one county 40% of the people couldn't even read......not implying anything about Myra's family just trying to paint a picture of the environment. Chances are it is much much different than us sleuthers are used to.

where is this child?

I watched some documentary on youtube the other day about rural Mississippi and it really put things into perspective for me. There is such extreme poverty, it is so open and they mentioned in one county 40% of the people couldn't even read......not implying anything about Myra's family just trying to paint a picture of the environment. Chances are it is much much different than us sleuthers are used to.

I'm thinking that the doc you are referring to might possibly be referring to a county in the delta region of my state. I wouldn't use those statistics to describe most of the remaining areas of the state. While Camden is in the country, it is still in Madison county which is considered central MS and no where near the kind of living that you might see in the above mentioned area. Just adding a little local perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387