MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news on searches? LE saying anything? Anyone saying anything? Is this tiny thread on a web page online the only place where anyone even mentions this angel's name?
I'm sorry MYRA ! I don't know your fate. I can guess and I can speculate but I do not know. I am sure you are smiling and have no pain this morning, though. I KNOW this much is true !

No news on searches? LE saying anything? Anyone saying anything? Is this tiny thread on a web page online the only place where anyone even mentions this angel's name?
I'm sorry MYRA ! I don't know your fate. I can guess and I can speculate but I do not know. I am sure you are smiling and have no pain this morning, though. I KNOW this much is true !

The local news does include her picture on their newscast from time to time. They did just recently. It was another appeal for any information to be turned over to the FBI. Our Mississippi FBI head (McMullen) is retiring. He's the agent that was seen so often in relation to this case. That has also been in the news quite a lot. The family is very quiet as far as any media that I've seen.

So very sad.

This was on my twitter feed this morning:

@clarionledger: Four months have passed, but where is Myra? http://t.co/X8PIpxYHP2 #missingkids

"The toddler was in the front yard on March 1 when her mother and brother left for the store. Her father, who was tending to an infant in a back bedroom, didn't realize she was missing right away. That kicked off a massive weeks-long manhunt."

BBM I have not heard it mentioned before that ANY child went with the mother to the store. Did I just miss that or is this new?

I'm sure it will be nothing new, but at least they are putting the story and her picture out there again. This will be on WLBT ch 3 today @ 4:00.

@MaggieWade: David Kenney will have a report on missing Madison County toddler Myra Lewis today @ 4. http://t.co/OQ3sbjyPX8

I'm sure it will be nothing new, but at least they are putting the story and her picture out there again. This will be on WLBT ch 3 today @ 4:00.

@MaggieWade: David Kenney will have a report on missing Madison County toddler Myra Lewis today @ 4. http://t.co/OQ3sbjyPX8

Quoting myself to add that I did see the report and the main information that was new was this: the MCSO is planning a press conference Thursday (tomorrow) to keep the search for Myra in the public eye as well as to update any new information regarding the investigation.

I can't imagine anything new is breaking news or they wouldn't be waiting to hold the presser, but I am hoping they at least have something new to go on. Hoping against hope? Maybe.

It would be great to hear they have something new. This baby has been gone far too long. I check every day.

:bump: for Myra

Where are you BabyGirl????

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, as I expected, there is not anything new on the search for Myra. It seems that they have hit dead ends on all the possible leads that they have followed. This was not televised live. I understand that there was more than one topic, Myra being one. I hope to see film on the news later today and hear for myself exactly what was said. I'm still baffled by the absence of any family appealing through the media for Myra's return. It's as if they know she's not coming back. JMOO.

@WLBT_DKenney: Madison Sheriff Randy Tucker says there is nothing new with Myra Lewis disappearance investigation. Several leads followed to dead ends.

@crabblers: Sheriff Tucker says he is not ruling anything or anybody out in Myra's case. Asks the public to continue to call in with any information

Canton, MS is her hometown. That is near Camden.

What could be the cause of a need to "protect" the child?

I can think of several scenarios, but I would just be reaching with no real basis. It is certainly an interesting direction to think in.

The "Help Find Me" FB page has a picture on their cover that states:

"Myra was playing in her yard when she went missing."

I always thought that the mother said she watched Myra go inside the door to the house before she drove away that Saturday morning.

"I was leaving to go grocery shopping and I saw her walk back into the house with her sister," said Ericka Lewis, mother of the toddler.

http://www.wlox.com/story/24863764/m...ds-safe-return

The "Help Find Me" FB page has a picture on their cover that states:

"Myra was playing in her yard when she went missing."

I always thought that the mother said she watched Myra go inside the door to the house before she drove away that Saturday morning.

"I was leaving to go grocery shopping and I saw her walk back into the house with her sister," said Ericka Lewis, mother of the toddler.

http://www.wlox.com/story/24863764/m...ds-safe-return

Myra was everywhere and nowhere :(

Bumping for beautiful Myra again! We won't forget you. :rose:

FIND MYRA!!!!!!
:please:
:heartluv:
:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online