MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Myra disappeared March 1st......she's now been missing 3 months. Breaks my heart

And not one peep locally from any of her family. Nothing. Crickets. It's infuriating.

So Mom has been out of jail for 3 WEEKS NOW. :sigh: Yesterday I decided to just check in on her FB page and what do ya know..she had just started posting pics of baby Myra..I'll repeat..she has been out of jail for 3 WEEKS!:waiting: Anyway, now the wonderful person that set up the "Myra Lewis "Help Find Me"" FB page has pics to post! OBTW Ericka captioned a few of the pics with a few endearing words.

MsPooh, I was just thinking today why haven't we seen more pics of Myra? In all of this time only a handful or less. So hopefully with more pics , people will take notice.

I'm thinking that the doc you are referring to might possibly be referring to a county in the delta region of my state. I wouldn't use those statistics to describe most of the remaining areas of the state. While Camden is in the country, it is still in Madison county which is considered central MS and no where near the kind of living that you might see in the above mentioned area. Just adding a little local perspective.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...!1s0x88820cd71a86d737:0x43139afb2547523?hl=en

Myra's Mt Pilgrim Rd address, Camden, MS is considered rural but certainly not a poverty-stricken area. Camden is not incorporated but has its own zip code. The local high school (9-12) averages 320 students.

After a brief study on Zillow, it appears most of the property in Camden is sought for hunting purposes and/or investment in timber. Most likely, the land where the Lewis' reside on Mt Pilgrim Rd is family land going back ages.

I counted numerous vehicles on the property and several four wheelers in the google map. How many people resided at the address when Myra was living there? Suddenly sad.

Video posted on Myra Lewis "Help Find ME" Facebook page and it is heartbreaking..where on earth could she be? Someone has to know something and they need to friggin' spill it! The jig is up, it's time for her to be found!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuO9sKpz-PI

Up to the top you go, sweet Myra. We won't forget about you! :rose:

UGH! Feel like I've been punched in the gut that there is no news yet for precious little Myra! This is beginning to remind me too much of the Aliayah Lunsford case :(

Hold on baby girl. Just a little bit longer and someone will find you !

:bump:

#FindMyra

:heartluv:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing someone who knew something would be tempted by the $20,000 reward and lead LE to this baby girl.

How common is it for parents to report a child has been kidnapped when really they are guilty of their child being missing?

Myra seems to have just disappeared. Vanished without a trace.

Can't the parents be charged for endangering the life of a child since she obviously cannot find her way back home?

I always wanted to know what the siblings said about Myra that day. We may never know.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...!1s0x88820cd71a86d737:0x43139afb2547523?hl=en

Myra's Mt Pilgrim Rd address, Camden, MS is considered rural but certainly not a poverty-stricken area. Camden is not incorporated but has its own zip code. The local high school (9-12) averages 320 students.

After a brief study on Zillow, it appears most of the property in Camden is sought for hunting purposes and/or investment in timber. Most likely, the land where the Lewis' reside on Mt Pilgrim Rd is family land going back ages.

I counted numerous vehicles on the property and several four wheelers in the google map. How many people resided at the address when Myra was living there? Suddenly sad.

Enough people to know what happened to that baby!!!!:banghead:

It is absolutely infuriating!

Snipped by me

I've been thinking about this question. I know there are older or even adult children from previous marriage(s) involved here and there could be several adults living there. But one other possibility that exists is the fact that some people simply collect vehicles. Especially people trying to make it on a small income who have the space to keep them. What I mean is that they may come across a non-operational vehicle that is either given to them or is a cheap price. They may work on it over time, when they have the money and eventually get it working. Then they either drive it or sell it. This is common in rural areas of MS. Its kind of the concept of the depression era, you know, save everything and let nothing go to waste.

We knew a guy once who could get any car to run. He even had one that he used a screwdriver to start instead of a key. Lol, I always wondered why he didn't have the key. We sold him a clunker that just gave us problems for years. He drove that thing around town for years and years after that. My mom always laughed because it had broken down on us so many times, but he kept it running somehow.

I have to say that this case has really baffled me as a (somewhat) local person.
The silence is deafening. That in itself it highly unusual for this area. This is a big news market area for MS and it seems that the family has made no appeals, at least not since the very beginning.

Is it possible that one of Myra's relatives was involved in something shady, a counterpart kidnapped her, and once they realized who was responsible stopped cooperating because they didn't want anyone to know of their dealings?

i hope that train of thought made sense...

Is it possible that one of Myra's relatives was involved in something shady, a counterpart kidnapped her, and once they realized who was responsible stopped cooperating because they didn't want anyone to know of their dealings?

i hope that train of thought made sense...
After reading about little Felecia Williams' murder and what went on with that, anything is possible. I can't even imagine!

Goodnight, precious Myra. We will NOT give up! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members