MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time stamp on the poster photo is Jan 2012. That is impossible. It had to be wrong in the device.

(Just wondering when Myra was physically at Walmart, and when her last photo was made.)

OMG she is STILL missing today? I was hoping today would be the day she came home.
:(
Prayers for Myra.

(Snipped by me)

This case seems to have much withheld from the public. Why "officials won't say what transpired between the time Ericka Lewis said she saw her daughter and when police were called"? What really went on that is not being told? A mother is gone for hours and her child disappears during this time! I am not sleuthing the mom, the pieces say it by themselves. Mother gone, child disappears, moms shopping area not disclosed, mom arrested on outstanding warrant, mom makes bail, DHS slaps charges to keep mom in jail??! All published in msm.

"statements pretty accurate with one another" - how can this be when children say one thing and mom says another? Guess one disregards WHICH statement?
Peculiar remark?!

Hi 1&2&3
BBM
Do you know when DHS issued charges?

Thanks

I have a question for anyone who can answer: has it been proven , and are we sure that the picture of Myra on missing poster was not taken the day she went missing? I know it said she had on a sweater but what if it was taken off due to the store being warm and this pink shirt was under it? she would have had it on when outside due to it being so cold when she went missing, but was she in the habit of taking it off when indoors

The time stamp on the poster photo is Jan 2012. That is impossible. It had to be wrong in the device.

(Just wondering when Myra was physically at Walmart, and when her last photo was made.)

Good catch ! we are actually thinking along the same line

No Myra :(
This makes no sense. I remember 2 or 3 cases over the last year with a similar situation, toddler aged child, left with dad, no evidence of anything really and they were found SAFE near home. One was hiding under a mobile home, another lost in the woods. But they were found within 24 or 36 hrs TOPS. This has gone on so long, it's hard to imagine where she could be.

What am I missing? How do we know what date is time stamped on the photo/photos in the missing poster?

I have a question for anyone who can answer: has it been proven , and are we sure that the picture of Myra on missing poster was not taken the day she went missing? I know it said she had on a sweater but what if it was taken off due to the store being warm and this pink shirt was under it? she would have had it on when outside due to it being so cold when she went missing, but was she in the habit of taking it off when indoors

BBM - While I've not seen it confirmed or denied anywhere, that's my theory. I believe that all the photos I have seen (three of them) in the various missing posters that have circulated are definitely from the same day, possibly the day she went missing.

bbm - while i've not seen it confirmed or denied anywhere, that's my theory. I believe that all the photos i have seen (three of them) in the various missing posters that have circulated are definitely from the same day, possibly the day she went missing.

thanks!!!

The 3 photos that have been released are clearly in a Walmart, and are all from the same day. It is odd that those are the only pictures that have been released. But I think it's far fetched to assume it's from that day. They could easily, and probably already have looked at Walmart's security tapes.

The pictures are cropped but if you google image search 'Myra Lewis missing' you will see the original which shows her sister (presumably) next to her in the cart, wearing a sweater, and clutching a winter coat.

I'm assuming the authorities just asked for the most recent photos of Myra.

The 3 photos that have been released are clearly in a Walmart, and are all from the same day. It is odd that those are the only pictures that have been released. But I think it's far fetched to assume it's from that day. They could easily, and probably already have looked at Walmart's security tapes.

The pictures are cropped but if you google image search 'Myra Lewis missing' you will see the original which shows her sister (presumably) next to her in the cart, wearing a sweater, and clutching a winter coat.

I'm assuming the authorities just asked for the most recent photos of Myra.

BBM - Three photos in Walmart?? I've clearly seen different photos then. Because the three photos I have seen are most definitely not all from a Walmart. I've only seen one photo that is from a Walmart, or just a store in general for that matter. The other two I am referring to are one from a clinic of some sort as they are in a waiting room area, and the other I'm not sure where, but again, not a Walmart.

She is wearing the same clothes in all three that I have seen, has the same hair style AND the same hair accessories. That is what I am making my assumption off of and coming up with the notion that they are taken the same day. So I don't think it's far fetched at all. I think it's more far fetched to think Myra had only one set of clothes to her name to be honest. Not sure what others are seeing, but I have seen three various flyers with only the three different photos as described above.

And that I can find, there are no other photos, at least on facebook made between the time she was 1 year old and that recent photo in Walmart.

Findthemissing, you can use a program to see what the embedded data on the photo is. It can sometimes include GPS coordinates but the phone has to be on and the GPS has to be on (TURN YOURS OFF WHEN MAKING PHOTOS). This photo was made using an Apple product which could be a camera or a phone, but makes me think that if it was a phone it's been inactive for a long time (no service) or the date would be correct.

In the prior photo, next most recent made of Myra, she looks to be one year old at the most. According to the date shared, mid September 2013. Nothing in between.

I agree that the photos were same day but one was in a clinic, one Walmart.

This is far fetched. I shared it in the Joseph's thread.
Reaching (far).

Feb 19 - This couple, Laketha & Kenneth Joseph go missing.
Feb 28 - Van found in College Place, GA
Mar 1 - Myra Lewis (age 2) reported missing from Camden, MS (if correct)
Mar 11 - Lakeitha's body found (deceased over 2 weeks)
As of today, Kenneth Joseph is still missing.

Drive time from the Joseph home to College Place, GA via Mississippi, appx. 9 hours.

Probably no connection, especially since Myra's parents claim she was last seen on March 1, the day AFTER the van was found, though both families have common friends.

Just sharing the timeline I was checking.

why would you physically change the time and/or date on your phone? I can see having a phone at Walmart, but a camera? curious, very curious.
ETA, phones pick up satellite time... seems strange to manually change it, I mean, people don't even wear watches anymore due to having a phone....
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BBM - While I've not seen it confirmed or denied anywhere, that's my theory. I believe that all the photos I have seen (three of them) in the various missing posters that have circulated are definitely from the same day, possibly the day she went missing.

they would have her on video if she made it to the store with mom. in fact, mom would be held on far more serious charges if she was seen doing anything more than what her story is...

And that I can find, there are no other photos, at least on facebook made between the time she was 1 year old and that recent photo in Walmart.

Findthemissing, you can use a program to see what the embedded data on the photo is. It can sometimes include GPS coordinates but the phone has to be on and the GPS has to be on (TURN YOURS OFF WHEN MAKING PHOTOS). This photo was made using an Apple product which could be a camera or a phone, but makes me think that if it was a phone it's been inactive for a long time (no service) or the date would be correct.

In the prior photo, next most recent made of Myra, she looks to be one year old at the most. According to the date shared, mid September 2013. Nothing in between.

Good info. Could be an iPod. I used several of them for a photo project I was doing with a group of kids and they always had the wrong date/time stamp.

my daughter has an iPhone, not turned on. but she said it shows correct time & date... weird, right?

Actually I have an old iphone that I let my niece use to play games on. It's not activated but still shows accurate time because iPhones search for wifi constantly, activated or not. My niece can still access the appstore and internet and she even texts with an app called Pinger. All from accessing free wifi. Of course she needs to be in range....but, the dates don't change AFAIK.

LE said they walked a grid search looking for Myra. Next LE said they completely searched the pond. They dug up the families yard and inspected cars.....
So where is Myra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member