MS MS - Rebecca Paulk, 26, Lauderdale County, 7 Sept 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A quote from the link above

Is it normal for Drug Task Force Agents to get involved in a missing person case?

Perhaps they looked into her phone records already and saw something along those lines? Just a hunch...

I can't figure out why this case is not grabbing much interest here. Usually, the "young woman missing " threads are thriving. Is it because there is so little info? No word on a boyfriend or who saw her last? Do we know?

I can't figure out why this case is not grabbing much interest here. Usually, the "young woman missing " threads are thriving. Is it because there is so little info? No word on a boyfriend or who saw her last? Do we know?

I don't know. I saw a bit about it on NG last evening and came to look for it. It wasn't on the NEW POSTS but when I went into the MISSING I found it?

Just read the first three pages but am wondering. Did she live alone, with a husband, with parents.

Bring a drug task force in sounds to me like drugs are involved someway. Sometimes a city becomes so over run with gangs and drugs they bring in a Drug Task Force. Think Chicago, IL and Gary, Indiana.

I too am kind of surprised she had a laptop and a pad in her car. Most young ones just use their phones when out on the road.

Lots of things to think of. As soon as I saw her and how pretty she is I thought somebody followed that pretty young woman with ill intent.

MOO

https://m.facebook.com/SaveTheNextGirl

f1c2f68d939053703c2cf5885dfff582.jpg

~~~~~

Help Save The Next Girl is now sharing it on their FB page now.

http://abc3340.com/news/local/demopolis-community-holds-vigil-for-missing-woman

A community comes together to pray for a west Alabama woman who vanished on Labor Day.

26-year-old Rebecca Henderson Paulk's family last saw her in Meridian, Mississippi more than two weeks ago. Tonight, family and friends held a vigil for Rebecca in the public square of downtown Demopolis,

More than 100 people showed up for moments silent prayer, offering hope that Paulk will be found.

~~~~~~~~~~

No new details in this article either.

Alabama family offers $5,000 reward in search for missing 26-year-old daughter whose car was found abandoned in the woods
2C7A615800000578-0-image-a-30_1442605377838.jpg

- Rebecca Henderson Paulk, 26, was last seen in Alabama on September 7
- Police found her car abandoned in wooded area in Mississippi two days later
- Her laptop, purse and iPad were inside the vehicle but not her cellphone
- Parents say she talks to them every day and are offering a $5,000 reward

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...26-year-old-daughter-car-abandoned-woods.html

She appears with a wedding gown in one of the pictures. Do we know anything about the spouse? He/She in the picture at all?

This is happening in my town. There has been very little information on the local news.
Meridian is the largest shopping area for many miles around. It is quite common for people to come from Demopolis to shop in Meridian.

Praying for her and her family.

She appears with a wedding gown in one of the pictures. Do we know anything about the spouse? He/She in the picture at all?

There is a post on her FB page from September of last year, asking ifshe was divorced.

My take on it,

Her car was planted where it was found to mislead the cops.

Due to that, expect more than one person to be involved in this.

I think the intent was to bury the car in the bushes so deep that it wouldn't be found for quite some time, but the 4 x 4 capabilities of a compact car aren't all that good, so it was stuck and abandoned where found.

It's locals, someone who was observing her while she was shopping in town. Locals would also know of good out-of-the-way spots to get rid of things.

Her cell phone was taken and discarded prior to the car being parked. If her car was commandeered, it most likely happened in a public place. The phone would have been immediately discarded to eliminate tracking.

Think Holly Bobo, this is going to sort of mirror that, only with a few tweaks in the details.

They need to flood that entire area with missing persons flyers and media reports, help remind people what they may have seen that day without realizing it. Establish if it was her or not at the shopping center. Try to track both her movements and her car through video surveillance cameras set up in that area, working backwards from where the car was found to the shopping center.

Two things I keep thinking about. Her beauty and the Drug Task Force involvement.

I keep wondering if she was followed because of her good looks.

Are the two cities high crime areas?

Does anybody happen to know if her friends have set up a FB page looking for Rebecca? I would like to follow along if anybody has a link. TIA

I found her facebook page, but my tablet will not let me link it for some reason. It is Rebecca Anne Henderson (Rebecca Henderson Paulk) on it she listed living in Linden Alabama

This is so very sad for her family. All this time and no answers would drive me absolutely nutty! MSM has very little information on this case. We need a reporter to step it up & start digging for information.

Praying she is found soon.

The FB page states she is married, then later down the page someone asks her if she is getting a divorce. I didn't look any further. Makes me wonder if he is accounted for. Unfortunately the spouses are always the first the police look to. This is such a beautiful young woman and she seems happy in her photos. Hoping that they find her soon. and that she is okay.

Someone replied to one of her pictures and asked if she was getting a divorce. Red flag there?

Checked alacourt and it appears that she has some criminal cases going to grand jury. Of course, she is innocent until proven guilty. However, I would be checking with any known addicts/dealers in the area.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 425
I thought she stopped to get gas (per Nancy grace IIRC) If that's the case, I can see someone spotting her and following her. If so, hope they have good cameras.

The first statement in my post, that has been removed, was in reference to her FB page on May 1, 2014:

"On May 1, 2014, the victim mentions how grateful she was to escape the house fire alive although it destroyed everything they had. Her husband, CP, shouted at her to "get out"." This statement was paraphrased from her sad entry.

Rebecca also attended college to study nursing; however, she was working at New Orleans Bar and Grill in Domopolis before she obtained her last job in April of this year. She has two FB pages.

This link takes you to the Feb. 2012 article for Rebecca's wedding announcement to CP on April 21, 2012.

http://drp.stparchive.com/Archive/DRP/DRP02162012p09.php

I cannot be more clear that Rebecca married CP who, as recently as last month, had a baby named W.

Checked alacourt and it appears that she has some criminal cases going to grand jury. Of course, she is innocent until proven guilty. However, I would be checking with any known addicts/dealers in the area.

May 5 – Rebecca Paulk, 26, for Assault Second Degree, Resisting Arrest, Public Intoxication, Tampering with Physical Evidence, Drug Paraphernalia-First Offense and Criminal Trespass I – Dow Street

http://www.westalabamawatchman.com/demopolis-arrest-reports-may-11-2015/

There are 14 homes listed on Dow Street, Demopolis. It appears to be a street with rather nice homes. I will search the fourteen homes for owners to check for a familiar name since viewing her FB pgs today.

http://www.spokeo.com/Dow+St+Demopolis+AL+addresses

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back