MS MS - Rebecca Paulk, 26, Lauderdale County, 7 Sept 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Since the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Bombing Investigation Fiasco, where Security Guard Richard Jewell, was falsely accused of planting the bomb, but was later exonerated by an FBI investigation. It has been SOP for investigators in high profile investigations to name suspected perps as Persons of Interest, rather than naming them as Suspects, for liability and other jurisprudence reasons. Eric Rudolf was later convicted for the 1996 Atlanta Olympic bombing.
I believe that it would be premature to rule out John Bentley Poisso Jr., as a Person of Interest in the disappearance of Rebecca Paulk, at this time. jmo

Noticed that there is 25 guests viewing this thread. Please join Websleuths and participate in the discussion to increase the probability of insuring justice for Rebecca Paulk.. Awareness is the key in missing person's investigations..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?258-Registration-Membership-and-Features
Registration, Membership and Features
Forum: Registration, Membership and Features. Information ...
Reasons to register as a member: <BBM>

If you register a membership you will immediately gain the ability to post your thoughts on any existing thread or vote in any existing poll. As you make posts and spend more time here, additional features will become available<snipped - read more @ link>

Noticed that there is 25 guests viewing this thread. Please join Websleuths and participate in the discussion to increase the probability of insuring justice for Rebecca Paulk.. Awareness is the key in missing person's investigations..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?258-Registration-Membership-and-Features
Registration, Membership and Features
Forum: Registration, Membership and Features. Information ...
Reasons to register as a member: <BBM>

If you register a membership you will immediately gain the ability to post your thoughts on any existing thread or vote in any existing poll. As you make posts and spend more time here, additional features will become available<snipped - read more @ link>

Welcome guests!
If people wanted to join or were able to join, they would have joined already. Maybe they cannot join for some reason. The more eyes on the cases the better imo.

Welcome guests!
If people wanted to join or were able to join, they would have joined already. Maybe they cannot join for some reason. The more eyes on the cases the better imo.

a lot of times I am reading ws but I am not logged into the website. in that case I would show as a guest. i'm assuming i'm not alone.

11227925_1215734115113587_4483296852601758784_o.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1215734115113587&substory_index=0&id=212865135400495

I'm right there with you, Inspector Gidget, especially considering his previous record. I love my home, but God knows, meth is prevalent in epidemic proportions here and it doesn't care who you are. I don't know either of them, but I've seen what it can do to people. I feel like this case is sitting right where I've seen so many others here. Find POI and try to hold them on "unrelated" charges while trying to build a case. Hopefully they can.

It fits perfectly...."I will be right back,"....she leaves, is seen in at least two different locations with this man who has all kinds of previous legal troubles (including drugs)....then she never makes it back to her parents.

Sounds like she went to Sollie to make a drug purchase. Perhaps she has been to him before. Could something have happened to her during a drug induced state, and someone freaked out and had to take the action of hiding her body, hiding her vehicle and clearing the trail?

This isn't looking so good to me. Bless her, she's a beautiful young lady.

Checked property records and most of the property was sold at tax sale and not redeemed. He has prior felony for operating gambling machines. He has a son. Thought she might he dating him or she came on to the property and he thought she was there to enforce tax sale. Trying to avoid the super worst case scenario.

The news said he lives on 40 acres that are being searched. I hope LE has dogs with them.

Is there any knowledge of his drug charges related to hers or of him related to any of her charges in any way?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That's definitely our guy.

Him agreeing to let LE search his property without a warrant simply tells me she isn't there. I'm glad they found surveillance footage of the two of them. I theorized way back in the beginning of this thread that they needed to start where they found her car and work backwards towards the shopping mall collecting videos, if available.

I'm still puzzled why there wouldn't be two sets of tracks leading to where her car was abandoned/hidden. I would make up a map of the area, but I haven't seen too many addresses or locations pinpointed with enough accuracy to make a map useful. I still think there may be a second person involved, otherwise how could the person trying to hide her car make it back home ?

Was this guys property within walking distance of where her car was found ?

The news said he lives on 40 acres that are being searched. I hope LE has dogs with them.

http://wjtv.com/2015/09/16/police-s...ama-woman-whose-car-was-found-in-mississippi/

According to info. on the video linked above, the passerby who called her car in was on an ATV. Someone definitely tried to hide her car in the woods. Should be forensic info. available to LE.

<BBM for Focus>

Just thinking out loud..
MotherOcean, although anything is possible, Considering the worse case scenario, imo, it is doubtful that her remains would have been disposed of on the 40 acres. Also, in the case of an accidental death from an overdose scenario, imo her remains would have likely been found with or near the vehicle, which would have been placed in a location easily found. This would result in a routine investigation with obvious conclusions due to a perceived hypothesis, imo.

RHP's vehicle found hidden deep in the woods indicates that the worse case scenario is the most likely, imo.
There will be at least 3 and possibly many more crime scenes involved in this investigation, imo. The lack of police sharing info across jurisdictional boundaries, or linkage blindness will come into play in this investigation, as it usually does in many, if not most missing/murdered cases.

I agree that if proper crime scene investigations are conducted, there will be forensics collected. The criminologist that coined the term linkage blindness; Dr. Steven Egger also said, "The offender brings something to the crime scene, leaves something at the crime scene, and takes something away from the crime scene." He also said that a typical homicide is not difficult to solve because you are simply dealing with people's alibis, and the person without one becomes the prime suspect.
However, in a serial murder you do not have that.
"All crime is serial in nature," Egger said. "Most criminals, if not caught, will repeat their crime. And if that's true, then you've got to share information."

http://prtl.uhcl.edu/portal/page/portal/USN/TheSignal/Life?articleId=402

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back