MS MS - Rebecca Paulk, 26, Lauderdale County, 7 Sept 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MISSING IN AMERICA SEP 28 2015, 4:12 PM ET
Search Ongoing in Several States for Missing Woman Rebecca Henderson Paulk
Dateline NBC

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...missing-woman-rebecca-henderson-paulk-n435136

snipped -

"Her personal items were inside and the vehicle was not secured," Chief Deputy Ward Calhoun of the Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office, told Dateline NBC. "Because of where her car was located and her relationship with her family, it is highly likely foul play is involved."

Holly Bobo ....Part 2

I'm sure John Possio has friends that are about the same caliber of people that he is.

This may have been planned out.....he/they knew she was on her way to meet up with Possio.

Ponds Rd has a lot of leaves/underbrush, runs off of Hwy 19E, looks like it may be a " back road" into Alabama.

Additionally, for the sleuths unfamiliar with MS ( or Meridian), it is an old area( like going back in time), however it is the "home" of many campaign kick-offs even more so than Jackson , MS ( state capital).
Hope LE looks at volunteers in search as well as whoever "found" Rebecca's car.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...missing-woman-rebecca-henderson-paulk-n435136

"It appeared there may have been a break in the case last Thursday, when detectives executed a search warrant at the home of John Bentley Poisso Jr., 57. Poisso Jr. was arrested on unrelated misdemeanor charges, but he is considered a person of interest in Rebecca's disappearance, as he was the last person known to have been with her before she vanished, Chief Deputy Calhoun said.

It is unclear what, if anything, investigators found on his property."

it sounds like drugs to me. her odd behavior earlier in the year, and her being such a young and beautiful woman, what business would she have with a grizzled looking old man like that? i cant think of anything else. poor lady, and her poor family.

I feel like her disappearance was her choice and that she was aided by others either due to drugs and/or her previous criminal charges. Not sure why I feel so strongly about this as based on a lot so far it seems more sinister but I think she's behind this

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I am curious about the surveillance video, have they been released? Did Rebecca drive to Meridian alone or with a friend? Has anyone established a timeline from her parents home to the disappearance? Has her cell phone been found? If so, to whom was here last text or call? Lots of questions....

Do we know which store in the mall?
What was purchased? ( food, hygiene, clothing)
Did Rebecca arrive in mall parking lot alone?
Enter stores alone? Exit alone?
It does not seem probable that anyone would just leave personal items of value in an unlocked (hidden) vehicle
Ditched off a road that is traveled almost exclusively by its residents.
If Rebecca spoke to family on the 7th ( Labor Day) and was seen at the mall and/ or grocery store on the 8th, either she spent the night of the 7th in the area of meridian (where?) or the "sightings" on the 8th are mistaken.

Lauderdale County authorities searched the property of a Mississippi man in the disappearance of an Alabama woman but have found no evidence linking him to her disappearance.

Sheriff Billy Sollie told the Meridian Star that his office executed a search warrant at the home of John Bentley Poisso Jr., 57, Thursday evening after receiving information related to missing Rebecca Henderson Paulk, 26, of Linden, Ala. Paulk was last seen in Meridian on Sept. 7.

Poisso was questioned and his home on Old Wire Road was searched Thursday and again Friday but nothing was found that tied him to Paulk's disappearance, Sollie said.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ng-miss-man-ala-girls-disappearance/72906310/

Here is the timeline as I see it, correct me if i am wrong. Rebecca left her parents home at around 7pm on September 7th to travel from Demopolis, AL to Meridian Ms. and was last seen at a business with the suspect and maybe others(girlfriend) on Tuesday September 8th; then finding her car on the evening of September 9th.
Suppose she was en-route to her home in Linden, Al taking a "short cut" via backroad getting lost; and ending up in a ditch.

Doesn't sound likely to me on the "shortcut" theory
1) rough, narrow, dark and sparsely traveled
2) unless I missed it, parents/family did not seem familiar with road ( e g normal shortcut used)
3) even if you needed assistance you'd have to walk a way to get help. neighbors tend to be 1/4 or more miles away from each other.
And thank you for the timeline

finding her car on the evening of September 9th.

Would you mind finding the link that provided the information referencing the time of day that the vehicle was found.

Hey Guys,

Please keep all scanner info downstairs in the scanner threads. If there's any info on this case, please don't bring it to these threads.

:tyou:

There's only one reason i can think of why she was last seen with JBP, He's probably ripped her off and made her disappear, only i don't know why he left her valuables in her car if he needs money, I'm thinking maybe he missed them because looking at him i don't think he'd of chosen to leave them ;-) MOO.

according to the fb page set up, there is going to be another search of the area where the car was found this weekend. Hopefully they will find evidence of what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back