MSM Coverage 11/2/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's impossible. They have now changed the timeline of the main players a total of no less than four times. One article today, on Kansas City.com, said JI ate with his family.

In this article http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cYYhOMfe

It states JI ate with his kids...and that Samantha Brando (neighbor) went out for her own alcohol.

It states her daughter was with the boys but not that she saw Lisa.

"Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

About 4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, ...neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left. About 30 minutes later, Irwin headed to work at a Starbucks...

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley...."

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cZDJVvas

:banghead:

My link says SB went to the liquor store at 6, this one says 6:30. It also doesn't say what time she got to DBs house. It could be bad editing/mistakes from the media, since the Star and the article I linked seem to have the same "source".
moo

Yep, I looked at every picture of the front of that house and was pretty sure that there were motion triggered spotlights on the driveway corner of the house. The ones in the back were easy to see but I was having trouble finding a real good pic that shows the front near the roof. Then two or three nights ago, one of the local newscasters was doing a story, at night, from in front of the house, when something triggered the motion lights and they came on. I was so happy to see that. Didn't save the link...but it was either KMBC or NBC action news...night time shot...maybe Saturday or Sunday night.

Just a quick shout out to all of our media and people on the defense team here reading our posts! :giggle:

Unfortunately I can't say what I would really like to say to ALL the members of the DEFENSE TEAM who are reading here...

I hope someone here at WS is diligently recording and making full copies of every one of these statements made by any of the key players re: THE TIMELINE.

Yeah, get busy with that will ya? ;)

I know this was posted a while back now, just getting home from work and have only made it to this post so far, but GOOD FOR YOU SHEPARD SMITH!!! :aktion: Kudos and applause! LE are NOT the "bad" guys here, they just want the truth.

Wow! That was great!
How often do we get ticked off at media for tip toeing around a subject?
Not today.He said what I would like to say. :rocker:

Yep, I looked at every picture of the front of that house and was pretty sure that there were motion triggered spotlights on the driveway corner of the house. The ones in the back were easy to see but I was having trouble finding a real good pic that shows the front near the roof. Then two or three nights ago, one of the local newscasters was doing a story, at night, from in front of the house, when something triggered the motion lights and they came on. I was so happy to see that. Didn't save the link...but it was either KMBC or NBC action news...night time shot...maybe Saturday or Sunday night.

Wow...color me impressed! Your neighborhood map rocks too, btw. :)

What IS the deal with 10:30, though? DB says she last saw Lisa at 10:30...but uh oh, nooo! It was 6:40. Jeremy is supposed to be home at 10:30...uh oh, nooo! Gotta work late. SB says she went home at 10:30..but wait! Not IN the home at 10:30...no. Outside until 11:30!

WTH? Is 10:30 the witching hour or something?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been concerned about why all the backing and filling, and I believe 10:30 is something that Mark Furman would call, placing yourself at the moment.

I have to admit, I don't normally watch HNL and now I know why. I just can't believe that JVM can in good conscience put out such wrong info. That goes for Nancy Grace too. It's like the gossip rags at the check-out...LIVE!!:banghead:
I think I would be far more inclined to believe the National Enquirer than them.

So I think Ji being the man carrying the baby up Chelsea can be laid to rest
From the above article

Which changes the timeline again, wasn't it last reported that JI returned home at 3:30, then at 3:45 was knocking on the neighbor's door?

This shifting timeline is just nuts or maybe it is just making me nuts. Is this deliberate "van der Slooting"? By that I mean telling so many conflicting, although often self-incriminating stories that LE is unable to pin down or pursue a rational theory of the crime. It worked for the Croslins and CA.

It's impossible. They have now changed the timeline of the main players a total of no less than four times. One article today, on Kansas City.com, said JI ate with his family.

In this article http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cYYhOMfe

It states JI ate with his kids...and that Samantha Brando (neighbor) went out for her own alcohol.

It states her daughter was with the boys but not that she saw Lisa.

"Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

About 4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, ...neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left. About 30 minutes later, Irwin headed to work at a Starbucks...

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley...."

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cZDJVvas
This is the stuff of exactly why I don't really think that DB's actual story has changed as much as the MEDIA has changed it. I am not saying her story has not changed, but not nearly as much as it seems. the media is making this a circus all by themselves. They can't get the story straight and I don't even see them trying.

According to Spellman on NG, LE first heard of brother returning from him. LE had never heard this tidbit before. HMMM. And we were wondering why he was taken to the police station yesterday. UGH!!

Makes you wonder if the "source" is MW. :rollercoaster:

:banghead:

My link says SB went to the liquor store at 6, this one says 6:30. It also doesn't say what time she got to DBs house. It could be bad editing/mistakes from the media, since the Star and the article I linked seem to have the same "source".
moo
It was reported in the media today, SB went to the liquor store at 6:40. Don't make me go find it. :floorlaugh: I found it very odd. :innocent:

A kidnapper crawls in the front window under the glare of the motion lights??

I wish DB would just tell where she put Lisa so her little body can be recovered and buried properly. Yes, IMO, MOO, DB killed Lisa that night or early morning.

It was reported in the media today, SB went to the liquor store at 6:40. Don't make me go find it. :floorlaugh: I found it very odd. :innocent:

I won't ask...I totally believe it without the link. I think there is one "source" to all of this, and it's the lawyers or Bill S. They are as responsible for muddying everything up as the conflicting stories from the DB/JI interviews.

I need to get off this merry-go-round and go to bed. Gotta drive dh to work at 4:30a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109