MSM Coverage 11/2/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a hard time with ANY timeline at this time ;)
Quoting 'a source' could mean anyone gave them that info, whether true or hearsay or remembered wrong. I think too many things happened at too many different times for too many different 'sources'. Instead of being confused, I am going by the basic stories, changed and all, that were originally (or shortly thereafter) told. Every time a new event/situation happens I'm doubtful. And the wording... "6:40 Neighbour buys more liquor" Really??? They couldn't have said 'went to liquor store', 'left house for a while'?? Sensationalism at it's most disgusting

I am beginning to think that the source for all these statements is this board!

I'll keep looking there is a video that shows the dark house behind the newsman...a little light in the ground starts to go on and off...almost like a search lamp...then the flood light comes on...it stays on a little while and goes out and IIRC...comes on another time while the reporter is speaking...I feel like it was the night they left with BS...the night MW's story hit the airwaves.

Still, looking...it was a very dark night...the closest thing i can find is an NBC link with Peter Alexander...at :38 on video you can see the lights start to dim down as they do before they go off. The other video which I feel was once apart of the above abc link was updated and they seem to have cut out parts of Matt Guttman in front of the house.

For now see this link :30 through :40...you will see at least one on the floods dim down or go off at marker :38
[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/45074400#45074400"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

I really feel for reporters such as Jim Spellman (NG) who seem to be trying to report the story and what is flung back at them is IMO sensationalistic spin.

Funny you would say that. I was watching him today and thought the same thing. He seems to be wanting to get everything correct and measure his words carefully. He does have to overcome the sensationalism of NG and JVM - I think he is awesome and holds his own.

Dr. Drew trancripts aren't really transcripts like Nancy Grace's. They have some transcription, and some summary. All about 1 page. I heard Dr. Drew mention the neighbor husband blaiming Lisa's parents when he had Nancy Grace as a guest. But, it's not in the summary for that show. So disregard that statement of mine. Here is what is in the transcript of an earlier show and doesn't state which neighbors the husband feels acrimony towards (so, this is a confirmed unsubstantiated report, lol):

“Apparently, if you remember, there was a neighbor with [Deborah Bradley} all the way until she went to bed, and the neighbor actually was reporting when the lights went off in the house and what not,” Drew said. “I kept asking, ‘who's this neighbor person?’... I can't confirm this, but from a source told me, that the neighbor's estranged from her husband and the husband was not allowed home that night and that there was some acrimony with the neighbors.”

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/19/baby-lisa-case-what-about-the-neighbors/?hpt=dr_bn4

Back on topic...

Nice find, thanks for sharing. I am worried about how badly these media people want new info and taking whatever 'source' is offered. How sad is it that I am doubting everyone now :(

Eyes tired now...keep an eye out for more videos at night in front of the house and especially on the very dark rainy type nights...keep an eye on the left upper edge of the house...turn off the sound and just watch the lights...now off to rest m tired eyes.

I was sent this link and have not seen it listed here. It should be allowed as it is written by Isabelle Zander. It was published on 10/30 but I may have missed it.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...rking-day-and-night-as-catalyst-for-baby-lisa
It explains quite a bit about how I also feel about these attorneys.

Abeyta basically said everything I have been thinking. I wish he had gotten there before BS too. I wish DB/JI would wise up and fire the ringleaders, get CS back and go to the station with her to talk to LE. I think CS was the only attorney who had the parents' and Lisa's best interests in mind.:twocents:

Funny you would say that. I was watching him today and thought the same thing. He seems to be wanting to get everything correct and measure his words carefully. He does have to overcome the sensationalism of NG and JVM - I think he is awesome and holds his own.

In general HLN makes me want to throw things at the tv but I made it all the way through NG today, twice!

NOW, Motorcyle Man says he "told his wife" first. I thought he went to the cousins and tha is why he never saw the news of the baby being missing. This guy is just making things more confused for me.

Most interviews are not shown in their entirety, no doubt he is repeating the same story over and over and over again. Probably close enough in proximity. We are more than likely only getting tidbits of everything so that 'tomorrow' we will tune in again to get a new tidbit, but not necessarily a new one. If I had known he had a wife or significant other, I would have assumed she heard about it first and wouldn't expect him to have to say that.

I believe that would make her an alcoholic by anyone's definition.

Also, Debbi's bizarre behavior related by an ex-friend to National Enquirer would make one suspect alcoholism.

Sorry but if she drank constantly ever day, then yes, alcoholic. But I know some people who can drink 10 beer or 5-10 glasses of wine on a Friday night, but are def. not alcoholics.

And...National Enquirer? Sensational lies imo

Perhaps LE showed him a photo of SB's husband KNOWING that SB's husband had an airtight alibi and could NOT have been in the area. MT, thinking LE would show him a mugshot of who they thought it was and he identified the guy.

Didn't MT say that they showed him 6 photos to choose from? I wonder if every single one of them was from the neighbourhood ~ otherwise, very, very odd that he chose the one that is. Even odder is that he has an airtight alibi OR at the very leased has apparently been cleared, just like Jersey.

Didn't MT say that they showed him 6 photos to choose from? I wonder if every single one of them was from the neighbourhood ~ otherwise, very, very odd that he chose the one that is. Even odder is that he has an airtight alibi OR at the very leased has apparently been cleared, just like Jersey.

Yes, he claimed they showed him 6 photos and he picked one.

This seems closest to the original telling with a few added events, but i wonder how/why the fact that PN returned to the house was left out? or did he ever?? sooo confused!
It's not a fact that PN returned to the house. In fact, Jim Spellman said in an interview today, he spoke to LE and the first they heard of PN being there later into the evening was yesterday, the day LE picked up PN for an interview. Me thinks it was just another of the few 10000000'd rumors.

:popcorn:

Showing the first video of DB freaking out crying. I'm just noticing that she said "I haven't even checked around the house. I don't even care about that right now, I still don't."

DB went from not caring right into a grieving process. She didn't care what clues were left in the house by the kidnapper who still has her baby. She still doesn't care.

Everything ends up about her. Do you ever get the feeling DB is a :dramaqueen:

DB went from not caring right into a grieving process. She didn't care what clues were left in the house by the kidnapper who still has her baby. She still doesn't care.

To be fair, she had just found out her baby was kidnapped. The question: Was anything else taken from the house? I doubt she cared if a lamp or silverware was missing when her daughter was gone. jmo

To be fair, she had just found out her baby was kidnapped. The question: Was anything else taken from the house? I doubt she cared if a lamp or silverware was missing when her daughter was gone. jmo

Is that was she meant? I can understand it the way you convey it.

She also said she didn't want to go out in the yard to look for Lisa, afraid of what she'd find. Please if you can translate that to mean frantic concern to find your missing baby, I'd love to hear it.

Is that was she meant? I can understand it the way you convey it.

She also said she didn't want to go out in the yard to look for Lisa, afraid of what she'd find. Please if you can translate that to mean frantic concern to find your missing baby, I'd love to hear it.

I think it means she didn't want to look out those windows, thinking the baby had fallen down below. It was an irrational fear, but her baby was suddenly missing and I think she was filled with dread, horror and disbelief...your mind just runs away with itself, trying to make sense of an unfathomable situation. It's total panic.

I don't know, maybe DB said all the wrong things because she was in a state of shock, but it has been a month since Lisa went missing. Time for DB to tell the rest of the real story about that night. I am totally convinced there's something more that went on that she knows about.

Well, I've tortured my brain on this case enough for now. Good Night. :eek:fftobed:

Nah I dont. I saw raw emotion. Over an abduction or accident I am not sure at this point. Drama, no.
With respect of course ;).

jmo

Eyes tired now...keep an eye out for more videos at night in front of the house and especially on the very dark rainy type nights...keep an eye on the left upper edge of the house...turn off the sound and just watch the lights...now off to rest m tired eyes.
Light was still on at 7:30 this morning with absolutely nobody around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop