MSM Coverage 11/2/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When exactly did the brother return? We need to update the "official timeline."

Neighbor's husband. Has to be. IMHO

He has "well built" arms. Not very tall. And the specific language that LE used regarding him was that they had "moved on". Also, Jim Spellman hadn't met him until today. When Jim interviewed him, JB (neighbor husband) told him that he had "been the subject of the investigation" for sometime, but they (LE) had moved on.

I'm SOOOOO confused!! :banghead:

Are you sure? The pic I saw his hair was very close cropped. He also looked way to young for salt and pepper hair.

Neighbor's husband. Has to be. IMHO

He has "well built" arms. Not very tall. And the specific language that LE used regarding him was that they had "moved on". Also, Jim Spellman hadn't met him until today. When Jim interviewed him, JB (neighbor husband) told him that he had "been the subject of the investigation" for sometime, but they (LE) had moved on.

I'm SOOOOO confused!! :banghead:

So let me get this straight. Are you saying that the neighbor who is 20 years old with a 4 year old daughter is married to a man with salt and pepper hair and has been described to be in his 30s or 40s??? I wonder why they might be having problems?

I think JI was alluding to him as someone who may be married to someone who cheats on their husb-

I feel so sorry for LE having to deal with all of these "witnesses..."

I am sorry for us. We have to try to make sense based on these witnesses, and they ain't making it easy.
:floorlaugh:

OMFG I have never watched fox and have no idea who any of these people are but this is just epic!

*makes note to call cable provider and get fox in the morning*

ive never seen them before either. i managed to watch most of it but i had tears in my eyes from laughing,surprised he didn't throw his pen or something at they 2 :floorlaugh:

When exactly did the brother return? We need to update the "official timeline."

They just said on NG, LE didn't know about the brother "returning" until yesterday. I'm guessing it's not the truth and it shouldn't be in the "official timeline".

In fact, the official timeline is probably one big lie, with the exception of DB buying alcohol and the timestamp on the 911 tape. :maddening:

Did I do something? Am I blacked out? I don't know what I did!!

OMG, Mike Thompson adds a little something to his description every day -

new today, unless I've missed it, "salt and pepper hair". Is it light in KS at 4:00 a.m.?

Anyone want to share a box of margaritas?

*channels Nancy Grace*

So sometimes between 12:15 am and 4 am, a tall skinny bald guy (as described by the lady neighbor) in dark pants grew hair and put on all white ensemble. O'key.

It's not light in KS at 4 am....but he was just across the state line in MO! :floorlaugh: It's not light there either at that time. ;)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Bottoms up!

lol right! I meant KC...but yeah, regardless....

dang, now reports DI had perhaps 10 glasses of wine. OMG

So sometimes between 12:15 am and 4 am, a tall skinny bald guy (as described by the lady neighbor) in dark pants grew hair and put on all white ensemble. O'key.

men-wearing-wedding-dresses2.jpg

Alright friends, I think this case is officially making us bonkers. I haven't seen so many emoticons in so few pages. :rocker:

I haven't been able to follow much today. Does anyone know if any of the people who share MW's phone have been interviewed by LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx