MSM Coverage 11/3/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

11/3/11

Discuss MSM coverage here. Since this case is getting very confusing -- please provide LINKS !

TY !

:praying: May today be the day Baby Lisa is found !

:seeya:

this is the MSM thread.... we are leaving it open but if you are discussing a topic please move to the appropriate thread... please and thank you...

Sort of OT, but I see where Baby Kate's "father" is facing trial soon for kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment, since he was last seen with Kate and is presumed to have done something with her...sadly, since he is the biological parent, he is only facing up to about 15 years, since they have been unable to prove that Baby Kate is dead...

Skelton boys case ....same thing. I know you said OT but are you saying someone in this case should face the same charges.

The difference in those 2 cases versus this one, imo is that the parents were estranged and the fathers didn't have full custody of their children.

Skelton Boys = dad was supposed to bring them back to the mom the day they went "missing.

Baby Kate = dad and mom were going to go for paternity test (IIRC) the day Baby Kate went "missing"

Sorry...I don't think anyone at all was MEANING to bicker in any way. For myself, I am truly trying to question and think through the theory that since the dog barked when the media guy was there and yet no one reported it barking during the night.....that that proves DB is guilty of murder. IF the dogs would definitely have barked at an intruder going in and out of the home, then it seems--to me at least---that they would have barked at the whole troop of people that this theory implies arrived and went in an out of the house to remove and dispose of the child.

I am truly trying to understand and reason through the theory that the dogs would bark at a single, stealthy, quiet intruder......yet NOT bark at a flurry of cars and activity and lights and discussions of how to get rid of a deceased child and a bunch of cell phones.

jmo

And early media reports also had it as JI's parents (the one I saw the most) or Ji's brother's (he doesn't have one). It being PN's makes much more sense.

DB has two brothers, a father (46) and a grandfather( 68) who reside in Kansas City.

Foxnews has a report coming in general stating the attorney JT said the two brothers who were scheduled to be interviewed and cancelled has not been set. Why has a new interview not been set by JT? coming up..

Foxnews has a report coming in general stating the attorney JT said the two brothers who were scheduled to be interviewed and cancelled has not been set. Why has a new interview not been set by JT? coming up..
I don't think JT wants anybody interviewed. I don't think he ever has wanted anybody interviewed no matter what he said. I don't think he has anybody's best interest in mind except his.

Deborah had stated that she was reprogramming the cell phones. Did she ever give a time that she was doing that? Why was she reprogramming? I recall them saying one cell didn't work...out of the three left on the counter. Now I hear JI saying HE didn't pay the cell bill so they weren't working. So exactly why and how could she be programing?

I'm betting they had multiple phone lines. He needs to have a working phone for his type of job.

SorryI don't think anyone at all was MEANING to bicker in any way. For myself, I am truly trying to question and think through the theory that since the dog barked when the media guy was there and yet no one reported it barking during the night.....that that proves DB is guilty of murder. IF the dogs would definitely have barked at an intruder going in and out of the home, then it seems--to me at least---that they would have barked at the whole troop of people that this theory implies arrived and went in an out of the house to remove and dispose of the child.

jmo

<respectfully snipped by me>

I certainly wasn't trying to bicker with you, Raeann, and I certainly hope you didn't take anything I said as being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. Not my intent at all.

And just to try to clear some things up...I never said DB was guilty of murder, nor did I ever say anything about a whole troupe of people entering the house to help dispose of a deceased child. My only reason for mentioning the dogs at all was in response to someone who asked if we thought it was possible that an intruder exitted the Irwin home through the back of the house. I merely mentioned that the Irwin's black lab was in the back of the house, as was the neighbor's german shepherd, hence my "barking dogs" comment.

Sorry if my comments lead to any confusion.

(Moving on now.) :)

Fox News

Megan K: LE confirmed that no interview of the boys has been rescheduled

<respectfully snipped by me>

I certainly wasn't trying to bicker with you, Raeann, and I certainly hope you didn't take anything I said as being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. Not my intent at all.

And just to try to clear some things up...I never said DB was guilty of murder, nor did I ever say anything about a whole troupe of people entering the house to help dispose of a deceased child. My only reason for mentioning the dogs at all was in response to someone who asked if we thought it was possible that an intruder exitted the Irwin home through the back of the house. I merely mentioned that the Irwin's black lab was in the back of the house, as was the neighbor's german shepherd, hence my "barking dogs" comment.

Sorry if my comments lead to any confusion.

(Moving on now.) :)

LOL...yes....time to move on, I wasn't even referring to your posts in particular, but to the general idea that the Irwin dog or neighbor dog would DEFINITELY have barked. As I see it, either way, an intruder or family responsible.....there was the same potential for disturbing those dogs and other neighbors.

jmo

Fox

Judge A Ferrer: re parents not allowing a re-interview of boys-How would mother know whether the boys heard something or not? She says she hasn't questioned the boys. She says she was drunk...her behavior is absurd.

Right now, the only behavior in this case that I don't find absurd, belongs to the stray cat. :rolleyes:

Fox

Judge A Ferrer: re parents not allowing a re-interview of boys-How would mother know whether the boys heard something or not? She says she hasn't questioned the boys. She says she was drunk...her behavior is absurd.

You know, I find this so bizarre. Why wouldn't she question the boys? It just seems logical that one would explore all avenues in trying to find out what happened that night/morning. Why wouldn't they allow the boys to be reinterviewed?

WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF??? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member