MSM Coverage 11/3/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traumatized... The family let these boys get filmed going trick or treating. I think that says a lot about the mom and dad right there. They all forgot who this was about... Lisa.

Actually, we are the ones forgetting. Not only is it about Lisa, it is about the entire family, including 2 young boys. Trick or treating is good, it is normal, no matter where they felt safe to do it. No one wants the boys hearing the parents called names or strangers knocking on the door for their own 15 seconds on film. The cameras around may be viewed as a distraction, but the media should just stay away from the family now, but that is jmo.

DB has made a choice between her children. Her remaining child's (and JI's son) emotional health and psychological well-being is much more important to DB than the actual life of the others (Baby Lisa's). Mom knows Baby Lisa is no longer alive, and likely an re-interview of the oldest boy could have ended much of this weeks ago.

When there is a re-interview of the boys, the defense will say it cannot be given much weight due to the passage of time.

Sadly, I have to agree with you, Epiphany. I see no sense of urgency to find a living child who might be in grave danger. Not from anyone, at this point. Not even LE. :(

Actually, we are the ones forgetting. Not only is it about Lisa, it is about the entire family, including 2 young boys. Trick or treating is good, it is normal, no matter where they felt safe to do it. No one wants the boys hearing the parents called names or strangers knocking on the door for their own 15 seconds on film. The cameras around may be viewed as a distraction, but the media should just stay away from the family now, but that is jmo.

I have personally never forgotten about Lisa, she is the reason I joined this group. The parents are the ones that said yes to the camera's following their kids around on halloween. THAT is NOT normal. Taking your kids to talk and find out where their sister is will do them much better in the long run then watching them get candy did. What about when these boys grow up, look back and see mommy and daddy wouldnt let them talk about this but let them get watched T or T'ing. How is that going to look to them. I am thinking of these boys too. Thats why I think the DA needs to get involved.

Right now, the only behavior in this case that I don't find absurd, belongs to the stray cat. :rolleyes:

I love it! Thank you for the humor. We need it. But, if this goes on much longer, there will be a story about the cat.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says
Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

I don't see how "has moved on from him" necessarily means that LE has cleared him of any involvement?

I think this guy is important. Why did JI immediately go next door to try to find BL? What about his statements about someone who lost a baby, had a miscarriage, cheated on husband? There was a RUMOR that this neighbor blamed JI and DB for his relationship problems with his wife. Of course I have no idea if that is true, but if so it makes more sense that JI would immediately run next door to look for BL.

Only my speculation here, but IF he was involved would it be possible LE doesn't want to spook him because maybe BL is still alive somewhere and he might lead them to her if he thinks he's off the hook? Or maybe they really don't have enough hard evidence so they don't want to ruin his life by saying he's still a POI. I don't know. But I do know that if he and his wife were texting back and forth that night, he is another person who might have known exactly what the situation was that night (JI at work, DB getting drunk). He would have been familiar with the neighborhood, the dogs, possibly even the inside of JI's home.

I don't know...I've been on the fence, then thinking DB and possibly JI did it , now back to on the fence and leaning toward an intruder. MOO

Well that's kinda hard for the media to do when it was clear that the parents had notified them where they would be trick or treating in the first place. MOO.

I love it! Thank you for the humor. We need it. But, if this goes on much longer, there will be a story about the cat.

Well, Puss already has an entire thread devoted to him here. Next week...cover of People Magazine, Baby! :floorlaugh:

DB has let the mothers of the world know that she has, in essence, chosen one/two children over her missing baby daughter. With all due respect to those who disagree, it is my opinion that good-enough mothers simply do not do this. They want to protect the remaining living children, but realize all must endure suffering until the missing child is found. Most mothers and fathers instinctively understand that their other children will have to suffer a little, be made to feel uncomfortable a bit, perhaps very uncomfortable-for the sake of a so-called kidnapped child.

snipped from : http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Hmmm ... the "husband of SB" [SB is DB's neighbor who was drinking with DB on porch] was not home the night Baby Lisa went "missing" ...

But, LE still gave him a poly ... interesting ...

:waitasec: And Jeremy states he did not have to take a poly ... bullcarp ...

:waitasec: I sure would like to know if SB -- the neighbor -- PASSED her poly ...

MOO ...

Most mothers and fathers instinctively understand that their other children will have to suffer a little, be made to feel uncomfortable a bit, perhaps very uncomfortable-for the sake of a so-called kidnapped child.

Snipped respectfully -

I 100% agree. You put them thru the discomfort and then get them the best counselor you can find, to help them deal with it afterwards.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

I doubt LE would have "moved on from him" if he had failed the poly. JMO

So we have

JI = no need for poly-himself/media
Jersey - LE "moved on" or cleared him in involvement RE Lisa
JB = cleared - passed poly according to himself/media

THEN we have the women of these 3 men...
DB- failed poly - according to herself
MW - ????
JB's wife - ?????

Why did JI immediately go next door to try to find BL?

Snipped for space.
The alleged animosity is an intriguing possibility but supposing he found DB to be still intoxicated he might simply have thought that her drinking buddy took Lisa because DB was in no state to take care of her.

So we have

JI = no need for poly-himself/media
Jersey - LE "moved on" or cleared him in involvement RE Lisa
JB = cleared - passed poly according to himself/media

THEN we have the women of these 3 men...
DB- failed poly - according to herself
MW - ????
JB's wife - ?????

May I add to your list :

PN = DB's brother ??

And also adding that I think they need to give "poly's" to these "witnesses" :

MT = Motorcyle Man 4:00 am sighting

"Lisa and her hubby" = the neighbors in DB/JI neighborhood 12: 15 am sighting

:waitasec: who else ?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says

The man told CNN that he went to bed. He got up about 5 a.m. to go to his job at the Whiteman Air Force Base. The man said he received a call from Brando at 5:59 a.m. Oct. 4 to alert him that Lisa was missing.

The man said he worked his scheduled shift and rushed back to Kansas City afterward to see if he could help in anyway find the baby. The man to that end he cooperated with authorities when they focused on him, allowed his home to be searched repeatedly and ultimately took the polygraph test last week.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/baby-lisas-parents-say-5-12-hour-window-for-abduction

The next-door neighbor, Samantha B, was at the home before Netz and Bradley left [yesterday].

Snipped for space.
The alleged animosity is an intriguing possibility but supposing he found DB to be still intoxicated he might simply have thought that her drinking buddy took Lisa because DB was in no state to take care of her.

I didn't sense animosity, but maybe just urgency. From Jeremy's perspective, that would be a good place to start, it seems reasonable SB could have said no I don't have her, but remember she's at ______.

At this moment, Deborah probably appeared to be in a fog.

From story: Representatives for the Kansas City Police Department did not immediately respond to requests from KCTV for comment on Thursday.

DeAnn, do you know the status of the family car or where it was the night Lisa went missing? Is this the family car? [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7315143&postcount=244"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction[/ame]

I have personally never forgotten about Lisa, she is the reason I joined this group. The parents are the ones that said yes to the camera's following their kids around on halloween. THAT is NOT normal. Taking your kids to talk and find out where their sister is will do them much better in the long run then watching them get candy did. What about when these boys grow up, look back and see mommy and daddy wouldnt let them talk about this but let them get watched T or T'ing. How is that going to look to them. I am thinking of these boys too. Thats why I think the DA needs to get involved.

I agree, the parents claim Lisa was "kidnapped" , now if I believed one of my children was kidnapped, the LAST thing I'd do is put my other 2 children on TV trick or treating so everyone can see their faces !
I wonder how much $$$ they got for that ? :furious:

May I add to your list :

PN = DB's brother ??

And also adding that I think they need to give "poly's" to these "witnesses" :

MT = Motorcyle Man 4:00 am sighting

"Lisa and her hubby" = the neighbors in DB/JI neighborhood 12: 15 am sighting

:waitasec: who else ?

MW??

The Blob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online