MSM Coverage 11/3/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't blame LE. Either they are building a case or they are at a dead end due to the parents lack of cooperation. What are they to do? They can't get a clear cut story from these parents. I'm so disgusted at the complete lack of concern and urgency from these two it makes me sick. They immediately went into hiding and people have the nerve to blame LE. I'm beyond sick of this. Where on earth is baby Lisa and where is a family member who cares enough to beg for her return for God sake!!!!!!

They have more than most cases. Timeline, home searches, car searches, witnesses, parents statements, cell phone pings, cell phone records, dumpster fires, burnt clothes, cadaver dog hit.....

It's not necessarily a no-no, it really depends on the employer. Our guys all have their own tools, but drive our trucks and there's a lot of trades that are like that. We have one guy, that when he's in town, normally drives our bucket truck back and forth from his home to the shop - it's no big deal.

If they wanted to do a side job, my bosses wouldn't have a problem with that at all. They just need to let us know what supplies they used, and if it's a substantial amount, we sell it to them at our cost. Shoot, we even lend the larger company-owned tools if someone needs to use them!

The truck is covered under our business auto insurance, but worker's comp would not cover him on a side job. He's either working as a sole proprietor, in which case he doesn't have to have comp (in the states I'm aware of, anyway), or he could work under the General Contractor and possibly be covered that way. That's usually not typical; side jobs tend to be at your own risk.
Yep.
..just for the record. my daughter's b/f OWNS all of his own tools of his trade that are in that Co. van, and doesn't use the CO. wire/supplies etc. when working a side job ---and does quite a lot of his side jobs for friends of his boss/co. owner.

..are we even certain that jeremy was on a "side job" ----or just working an "extra shift" for the Co. he works for?

..i can't see Starbucks putting out a call for just anyone to come in and do evening wiring on their reno.

..it makes more sense to me that "all current electric" got that contract--------and asked who would like to make some extra $$'s ??--(-b/c they have to do it in the evening when the place was closed ---) by picking up an additional shift at night?

..that would explain why he was home already from his day shift at 2:30 ( rather than the usual 5 p.m. ) b/c his employer was giving him a few hrs. to get something to eat/etc. before going to the Starbucks job at 5:20 p.m.
BBM This is the part I am not sure of. Earlier on people insisted to think it was an 'off the record' side job for some reason. That is why I stated what I did. I tend to think it was an 'extra job' myself, where it was just basically extra hours for his regular job.

Yep.

BBM This is the part I am not sure of. Earlier on people insisted to think it was an 'off the record' side job for some reason. That is why I stated what I did. I tend to think it was an 'extra job' myself, where it was just basically extra hours for his regular job.

Ohhh! Gotcha. I must not have read far enough back, sorry about that.

For some reason, I was under the impression that it was an extra shift for his regular job, too. Not sure where I got that from, and I'm too tired to go look.

One thing for sure, though, is that someone or some company had to pull a permit, and you would have to be a licensed electrician to do so.

I understand that ,but look at my post #203. Most employers insurance alone would not allow this. I can guarantee that your daughter's bf does not always have employer permission to do such. Their insurance company would have a cow! and then include that the employer buying the wire and tools and the employee making money on it. Hence some of JI's weird looks in the beginning.

I just asked my cousin, he said "No, never. You never take a job unless you can do it with your own materials. If he doesn't have his own truck, most likely the guy he was working with had his own business or truck, and they used his. I mean, I'm sure some people do (pause) it isn't the norm."

Just fwiw.

I think that if you hit a bad patch in your marriage and are mad at your wife you would have to be more than a little deranged to think that abducting/killing a neighbor's baby would make you feel better. He might be, I don't have a clue, but most people are not.

True. But many are willing to believe DB is deranged. Whomever did this IS deranged, and someone has to be at fault, thus someone has to be more deranged than they appear.
:crazy:

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 6:08 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cgmSXkKW

:(::tears:

Please tell me that's a typo. Never in my (fairly) long and cynical life have I heard of police quitting this early in a case. Generally they phrase it that a search has turned to recovery. Don't they? This whole thing is hideous.

My guess is that the searches were just becoming random stabs in the dark and they turned their focus to investigating and interrogating, thus the increase in information about key names in the case and the increased intelligence.

I'd assume the goal is to get to the baby via pressing on the right person, rather than random searching.

I am going to believe LE is doing a good job and not just giving up.

It is very interesting, and IMHO, possibly relevant to the disappeared cellphones.

Could be relevant. I've said from the beginning that the motive for taking the cell phones may not what it appears at all. I had theorized someone with personal connection to them wanting to see what they had been up to and talking about, but it could be anything. We don't know that it had anything at all to do with prolonging call to 911, or selling for money, or hiding evidence.

I am on the fence as to what happened. I hope for sake of the parents that in years to come they are able to look back and say that they did their best to find their baby. At least in terms of what's been sleuthed here they have a neighborhood teeming with possible clues. The police have to know that. Why you wouldn't plant yourself in front of them every day and throw out what you know is beyond me.

I am on the fence as to what happened. I hope for sake of the parents that in years to come they are able to look back and say that they did their best to find their baby. At least in terms of what's been sleuthed here they have a neighborhood teeming with possible clues. The police have to know that. Why you wouldn't plant yourself in front of them every day and throw out what you know is beyond me.

Maybe because they're not searching for your child, but are just accusing you?

Maybe because they're not searching for your child, but are just accusing you?

All the more reason to share with them everything you know so they could clear you and find your child.

All the more reason to share with them everything you know so they could clear you and find your child.

Yes. Also: Link to information that LE has stopped sifting through leads and solely blames you for the disappearance of your child?

Can we talk about what the named neighbor has listed on his facebook as an occupation?

Just home from work..so I am way behind on today's developments and I did go the the facebook link but what I found interesting is when I clicked on SB's profile, (she is listed in his "married to" part)... it says "recent activity" 'SB and TN" are now friends.' huh???
(although of course it says their full names)
I don't know what the heck this means...and of course I can't tell how recent that "activity" is.. maybe this has been posted about already/or maybe I am not supposed to post this?
But WTH???
10 minutes into catching up and once again, head is spinning...

Please tell me that's a typo. Never in my (fairly) long and cynical life have I heard of police quitting this early in a case. Generally they phrase it that a search has turned to recovery. Don't they? This whole thing is hideous.

I wouldn't imagine that "not searching" means not actively working the case. Just, that they don't have a current target for a physical search.

After all the breaks the mom and dad have taken, LE certainly deserves a break! I am being snarky. As LE says things that are not always clear, perhaps their statement that they were not looking was meant to see if it would ruffle any feathers by DB or JI?

I feel sure LE and FBI are still working on the case. We just aren't seeing what they are doing.

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 6:08 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cgmSXkKW

:(::tears:

BBM: In my opinion, they are not looking for a "live" Lisa ... and "going out on a limb" here, but IMO, I think LE knew this from the beginning -- BUT they HAVE TO follow-up on the tips and "live sightings" ...

The HRD dog HIT in DB's bedroom -- which warranted the SW ... and LE searched the home for 17 hours ...

LE must have found "something" in that 17 hour search and they are keeping "quiet" so as to NOT compromise their investigation ...

I have to say considering what LE has been dealing with the for the past month :

- LACK of cooperation from the parents and continuously changing Timeline.
- Bill Stanton --an out-of-town PI.
- Joe Tacopino - an out-of-town Lawyer.
- 2 different Local Attorneys - 1 gone now.
- A "handyman/homeless man" from the neighborhood.
- A woman who shares a phone and home with 7 other people.
- Alleged sightings by witnesses "in the middle of the night".

... and the list goes on and on ...

Also ... IMO ... DB's comment that she will not talk to local media because she is "grieving" is VERY TELLING !

And IF Lisa was 'kidnapped', the parents would be on tv CONTINUOUSLY PLEADING for the return of their baby -- THEY ARE NOT !

Oh ... I just wish they would find Baby Lisa SOON !

MOO MOO and MOO !

LE can only keep searching based on leads. Trust me I've asked LE in another case to search areas but there has to be a very good reason to do so, very good reason. It cost them and I've seen it in other cases where a family just shuts up and there are no more leads. Financially, it costs for the searches if done by LE or trained searchers & when the parents won't provide more info, well where do they search in Kansas City, all of it?

Sad and it sucks. Seen it, watched it many times in disbelief. How sad it feels when that happens. Haleigh Cummings, Susan Powell, & Adji come to mind, they searched, drained ponds, etc...but without a good reason, they can't keep searching. Speak up family!!

The parents could bring in Tim Miller, or enlist the help of other search groups, but it's been a whole month and we haven't seen that happen either. (Watch, by next week, these lawyers will state they will be doing a search or pull a Cindy that there's been sightings of an alive Lisa somewhere) Guess that's why the PI wanted them to search an area that had already been searched a couple of times...games, FGS it's a baby missing!

I do hope LE searches that damn place again to shut the circus up. JMO

ETA, I didn't mean Adji's family had shut up. Just the cost involved and lack of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman