MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 10/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH! I think she just took it with her, I dont think he cared. I cant get his picture from my head now!:anguish:

I thought it was reported she asked if she could take her purple dolphin with her to her grave and he said ok. that was one of the sick details i remember hearing on TV, now who knows I guess it could have been on NG so if it is not true that would explain it LOL

Please explain to me what this means: I know that the boys didn't hear or witness anything that could be helpful.i don't know when they heard what they might have heard cuz I didn't ask 'em. I just know that whatever it was could not possibly be important?!

I can't explain it because it make NO sense at all. How could she possibly know?

Please explain to me what this means: I know that the boys didn't hear or witness anything that could be helpful.i don't know when they heard what they might have heard cuz I didn't ask 'em. I just know that whatever it was could not possibly be important?!

And dont forget she knows all this as she had blacked out :banghead:

I found it.

fakerk.png

At :54 of this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8xTRjpjiU"]Parents Of Missing Baby Attend Vigil - YouTube[/ame]

It's funny I thought the same thing when I first saw the video. Thank you for letting me know that it wasn't just my imagination. DB looks up, sees the camera and begins crying.

I also hope someone can post the clip.

There is something about her! she rubs me the wrong way! I have a friend well not really a friend. Im very skiddish about. very controlling and can turn on the bull. She can fool alot of people. Ive been burned can u tell. moo Debbie gives me some pause! moo:waitasec:

I hope someone was recording Nancy Grace - I swear they just showed footage where Debbie spots the camera and then immediately starts sobbing.
It does seem that way, but there were 10-30 cameras trained on her the entire time they were there.

Guyssssssss you are in the Mainstream media thread for today........ find the right place.

If you want to discuss a video from before because something has triggered a new reaction or thought start a new thread. It will be much easier to have a fluid discussion andddddddddddddd find it in the future. xoxoxo

Post lands at random.

Also there is a thread about the prior interviews here that would be perrrrfect for you to revisit vids.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152343"]compare the parent's statements to media here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I thought it was reported she asked if she could take her purple dolphin with her to her grave and he said ok. that was one of the sick details i remember hearing on TV, now who knows I guess it could have been on NG so if it is not true that would explain it LOL

There have been so many cases since then. I dont know but that mans face was forever burned in my memory. Just sick! moo

she wont let hubby take a lie detector? 1st ive heard of this and why? why isnt daddy refusing? hummm sounds like Cindy Anthony

omg! THE GLOWWORM is missing. I just heard Nancy Grace say she slept with the glowworm. How would the bandit know that? I take it was her favorite toy. So here we have a naked baby just a diaper and the bandit was nice enough to take along her favorite toy?

Only the family knows that was her favorite toy. When my nephew died of SIDS we buried him with all his favorite things..........

I guess the witnesses who spotted the man with the baby did not see him lugging a glowworm with the baby or I havent heard that so far. he didnt have a piece of luggage with him so who was carrying the glowworm?
One of the parents said the Barney was her favorite toy. But she also slept with a Glow Worm. The Barney was held on camera by one or both of the parents in the first week...

And the search warrant mentioned a Glow Worm.

Glow Worm isn't missing and this is not the Fox case....

Jeremy was there taking care of the kids until she got home, around 5:20.

Even if they did something to her while she was at the store, it's hard to believe she'd have the neighbor over right away with her daughter for the entire evening with a dead baby in the house . . .

Please, please, you have a Main Stream Media verified link that JI watched kids during this time? 2007 - Stark County Ohio had a case where a cop officer killed his pregnant girlfriend Jessie Davis around June 14th, 2007. Baby Chloe was due around July 3rd, 2007. Tim Miller, his Equusearch team members & community members were searching the local area, while the killer ~convicted in 2008~led FBI & LE to remains that were 25+ miles away or more, 9 or 10 days later.

Please please again, what MSM source says JI watched the kids at the time?

I don't know the Kevin Fox story but I have reviewed hundreds of files and have yet to see an innocent being wrongly targeted. Of course, it can happen and that goes w/o saying but the likelihood of it happening with any frequency is simply untrue. It is highly unlikely in this case, they are innocent. In fact, we know DB is not innocent...as she herself admits to serious drinking and blacking out. Anything could have happened during the black out and she will never recall what it was. Therefore, she is negligent. She does not remember what happened during some hours of that night.

It would be a coincidence of major proportions that she was blacked out AND a stranger took her baby? I don't believe in coincidences during a major crime. This case has way too many.

I don't either.

Just visited the Irwin-Bradley (hideout) with Tina Porter. After she explained who she was a young gentleman stated they aren't available right now and to contact their attorney if we wanted to talk to them. Door shut in face.

Tina walked straight over to FOX 4 and KCTV 5 saying. "roll the cameras, roll the cameras" and really let go. Will post videos whenever they are online. (No, I didn't want to walk up rolling cell phone video as much as I would have liked to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose