MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 10/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this will be a short one for Baby Lisa tonight as Nancy will be doing her DWTS show .... :banghead:

Yes I know! I know shes giving her dancing money away but dang she needs to get back to business! moo:innocent:

IIRC, the dad's phone was stolen. the desk drawer phone was old and not significant.

Do u think dad had a working plan on his phone? just wondering? I think her story was a half truth! moo

omg! THE GLOWWORM is missing. I just heard Nancy Grace say she slept with the glowworm. How would the bandit know that? I take it was her favorite toy. So here we have a naked baby just a diaper and the bandit was nice enough to take along her favorite toy?

Only the family knows that was her favorite toy. When my nephew died of SIDS we buried him with all his favorite things..........

I guess the witnesses who spotted the man with the baby did not see him lugging a glowworm with the baby or I havent heard that so far. he didnt have a piece of luggage with him so who was carrying the glowworm?

I hope someone was recording Nancy Grace - I swear they just showed footage where Debbie spots the camera and then immediately starts sobbing.

omg! THE GLOWWORM is missing. I just heard Nancy Grace say she slept with the glowworm. How would the bandit know that? I take it was her favorite toy. So here we have a naked baby just a diaper and the bandit was nice enough to take along her favorite toy?

Only the family knows that was her favorite toy. When my nephew died of SIDS we buried him with all his favorite things..........

I believe the police took the glow worm. I think its in that list of things in the search warrant.

The key words to MW interview today is she said: she "HAD walked through the neighborhood with her "EX BOYFRIEND". That to me means at one point BEFORE Baby Lisa went missing, while she was still with her boyfriend she walked through the neighborhood.

Do you know at what point on your video this is discussed? Thanks.

It's a possibility.

If they told the truth in the beginning, when they said their phones were on 'restriction', then one of the phones would call out. When you are on restriction for late payment, only one phone has a hold on out going calls. At least with Sprint that is true.

Poof, Nancy was talking about Baby Lisa and then it went right to a news conference regarding Robert Wood.

My kids have all their first stuffed animals. my oldest who is 21 had a glow worm. I sent it to his apt. My 19 year old has a seal that talks its on her bed at college. and so forth. moo

I thought they took the Glow worm as evidence>>>???

FWIW, the cellphone woman with the pink hair, looks so much like the store clerk woman who checked out DB with the wine, baby food & baby wipes.

Hmm, the store clerk who knew that Deborah had a cute little baby and would most likely be getting a buzz on that night? I'd like to see a sidebyside of the two ladies.

I guess the witnesses who spotted the man with the baby did not see him lugging a glowworm with the baby or I havent heard that so far. he didnt have a piece of luggage with him so who was carrying the glowworm?

John Couey snatched Jessica and her favourite toy.....a stuffed purple dolphin. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth