MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 10/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Nurse-MW said in the interview today..that she had walked through the neighbor before with an ex-boyfriend..I don't think she said night Lisa went missing..Ill have to go and listen to that interview again!!

JVM said that she was 'hearing stories' about that walk thru the neighborhood. So it might not have been in the interview we saw. I am sure JVM has other sources we do not have. Either that, or she is mistaken.

[/B]
IIRC, wasn't it DB that said a neighbor was watching the kids? I could be wrong. Why would she need a neighbor to watch the kids if JI was there with them?

She goes to the store with her brother. Her brother drops her off at her home and drives away. Why do I feel something is missing in this scenario? She fixed dinner for her kids and her neighbor but not jeremy. Was jeremy actually there? Who is this neighbor? Does anyone have a handle on this?

Whisperer-
I'm also interested in answers to those same questions especially, who is the neighbor.
Also is the neighbor from next door or across the street. It was said that they sat
out front together drinking wine. Well, if you look at the front of the house it only has
a couple of cement steps. That doesn't look like a comfortable spot to spend your
hours of "adult time" to me. If it was a lovely evening maybe the back deck???
It was just something else that didn't seem to make sense to me.

The key words to MW interview today is she said: she "HAD walked through the neighborhood with her "EX BOYFRIEND". That to me means at one point BEFORE Baby Lisa went missing, while she was still with her boyfriend she walked through the neighborhood.

JVM said that she was 'hearing stories' about that walk thru the neighborhood. So it might not have been in the interview we saw. I am sure JVM has other sources we do not have. Either that, or she is mistaken.

She may have other sources, but when that guest brought up the fact that the Irwins claimed there phone couldn't make outgoing calls, it was like she didn't know or forgot. Sometimes I think they aren't doing their homework very well on these shows.

JVM

some guests speculating that MW's cell was stolen or left in public area and LE tracked her down...the reason she doesn't appear to know who answered her cell, etc.

Wait! They think on the very night that a very rare stranger child abduction occurred in MW's neighbourhood MW:

1, Had her cell stolen or lost it.
2, Had a call/voicemail/text the same night from one of the abducted child's parents phones.(also stolen)
3, Was walking in the child's neighbourhood area the same night of said abduction.

Have I got the gist here? (Please tell me I have it very wrong!)

The first is unfounded speculation AFAIK. the second is true? and the third is taken out of context.

Put them all together and it just looks ridiculous IMO. Are they thinking about what they are saying?

The key words to MW interview today is she said: she "HAD walked through the neighborhood with her "EX BOYFRIEND". That to me means at one point BEFORE Baby Lisa went missing, while she was still with her boyfriend she walked through the neighborhood.

It's Misha's BD? Well, Happy Birthday!!!

Nice going Joe T.! It is the weekend and you managed to sway public opinion once again. Let's see what Monday brings..

This media blitz happens just like a jury trial. Each side tries to leave a good punch for the jury to sit on all weekend. I am not falling for this trick. We have no new facts to change our opinion just emotional heart strings being tugged. There is one fact today...a cell phone call from the Irwin's has been traced and the recipient spoke on camera.

....right now JVM pandering to Baez...again. We get to hear Jolly jose speaking and comparing Natalie Holloway to this one. Baez speaks of his new client as "Gary".

:drink:

FWIW, the cellphone woman with the pink hair, looks so much like the store clerk woman who checked out DB with the wine, baby food & baby wipes.

I just said-that MW did not say she was in neighborhood that night,but she had walked through it with an ex-boyfreind before!!

Nice going Joe T.! It is the weekend and you managed to sway public opinion once again. Let's see what Monday brings..

This media blitz happens just like a jury trial. Each side tries to leave a good punch for the jury to sit on all weekend. I am not falling for this trick. We have no new facts to change our opinion just emotional heart strings being tugged. There is one fact today...a cell phone call from the Irwin's has been traced and the recipient spoke on camera.

www.kctv5.com Bs will be in kansas on sunday! :D

Well this will be a short one for Baby Lisa tonight as Nancy will be doing her DWTS show .... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout