MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I heard Deb say one son was in bed with her, Bill said both boys were. I heard Bill say the video showed a guy walking out of the woods with a baby. That was a lie too.

It was a double blob lie. First, blob got no baby. Second, blob caught on video walking with a tree obstructing part of the view; no woods.

The bottom line is: Bill Stanton doesn't know what he's talking about half the time with regards to this case.

Much of the misinformation that's been reported recently has come straight from his mouth.

The same goes for Joe Tacopina.

It seems to me that neither one of these guys are involved enough in this case to even take the time to get the basic information accurate. I think the only thing these guys know how to do is to get their own names in the media as often as possible.

Neither one of them are doing a damn thing to help find Baby Lisa.

IF they are thinking that it was the girl that was filmed with 'the teen' then they are mistaken. I just don't want that to be part of any rumor. I am no way saying that she was or was not in the neighborhood though. Just definitely who she is not.

I'm under the impression the voice mail went to a girl with bright pink hair... pretty easy to spot and recall if she's walked through your neighborhood. imo

The now inconsistencies of what boy was in whose bed concern me. First, I heard that only the youngest was in mom's bed with a kitty. Now, we're hearing that at one time both boys were in mom's bed but the oldest got up and went to his own bed. JI found the oldest in his own bed.

This concerns me because if the latter story is correct - that puts the oldest boy up and walking around the house AFTER DB etal went to bed.

I really wish we could nail that part of the story down. Who was were and did anybody get up and move around later?

JMHO

With MW coming forward, it appears all hell broke loose. Don't think it's enough though. I'm hoping those lab results yield something that will bring an end to this phase of it by next week.

The bottom line is: Bill Stanton doesn't know what he's talking about half the time with regards to this case.

Much of the misinformation that's been reported recently has come straight from his mouth.

The same goes for Joe Tacopina.

It seems to me that neither one of these guys are involved enough in this case to even take the time to get the basic information accurate. I think the only thing these guys know how to do is to get their own names in the media as often as possible.

Or, they know the basic information and they are very involved. But, their role is to distort the basic information, when necessary, to favor the parents. For Tacopina, it's part of the defense lawyer's job. I understand that.

As for BS, I agree with Doc Fessel. I am beginning to think the benefactor's mission is for BS to find and propagate information (or mis-information) that benefits the family of Lisa, not to find Lisa.

Why doesn't the interviewer in these cases challenge when a person says something blatantly wrong or false? It makes them no better, as they are allowing false info to continue to be spread, rather than call them on it. If Fox or anyone else was really interested in helping to solve this case, rather than just put on whoever will come, they would make sure what was being said matched the known facts. JMO

I own a large beverage store and I sell a lot of box wine. Most drunks will buy MD20/20 or some other fortified wine not box wine. I am getting a bit tired of reading about this box wine as if only losers and drunks buy it. It's a great way to go if more than 1 is drinking.

Thanks for saying that. I had a very rich boss once that mentioned that he and his wife bought it that way as he said it stays fresher than a opened bottle of wine does if you are only having a glass or two. The plastic insert collapses as wine is removed and does not fill with air as a bottle does.

Another tip I learned from the web is if you have a partial bottle of wine left don't just recork it. Pour it into an empty water bottle then sqeeze the bottle to get all the air out before screwing the lid on.

;)Oooooh! I just noticed.

When M. Kelly asks DB if the 2:38 a.m. call was made by Deborah,,,,,,,,,,DB looks UP and to her RIGHT when she answers, "No."

Looking Up and to your RIGHT is a sign of :liar:

The now inconsistencies of what boy was in whose bed concern me. First, I heard that only the youngest was in mom's bed with a kitty. Now, we're hearing that at one time both boys were in mom's bed but the oldest got up and went to his own bed. JI found the oldest in his own bed.

This concerns me because if the latter story is correct - that puts the oldest boy up and walking around the house AFTER DB etal went to bed.

I really wish we could nail that part of the story down. Who was were and did anybody get up and move around later?

JMHO

Right. So, that kinda shoots down what BS told Joy Behar earlier in the week. He said the neighbor went home and then she looked over at Debbi's and the lights were out at 11:30. He and Joy opined that it meant that the intruder must have come in after 11:30 (and presumably turned on the lights). If we now know the oldest boy got up sometime after Debbi crashed, why wouldn't Debbi and BS more logically assume that the older boy turned on the lights (rather than a sneaky child-abducting intruder)?

I hope that the older boy doesn't go under the bus if the intruder story doesn't pan out. I don't think he hurt Lisa accidentally or on purpose. But, I have been worried that he might be used in a pinch ever since Debbi pushed the last time she saw Lisa way up (to a time when the boys were still awake inside but she was outside) and placed Lisa last standing in her crib (which would make it easier for the boy to get her out than if she was laying down, imo). Just speculation and a little concern that's been in the back of mind. Hopefully, a way-off base concern.

I thought this team was formed because the benefactor believed, as DB made quite clear early on---LE was out to pin her baby going missing on her, rather than to find the real kidnapper and Baby Lisa. IMO, mom made their jobs very, very difficult long before they ever arrived.

JMHO

ITA!!!
Which means that the boys interviews and testimony will be extremely important cause they were the only ones who were not impaired in the house that night!:banghead:
It would have been interesting to see how much their stories have changed since the initial interviews with LE-guess that's not gonna happen now!! Unless, LE can get some kind of court order for an interview-wonder if that is even possible.:waitasec:

Or, they know the basic information and they are very involved. But, their role is to distort the basic information, when necessary, to favor the parents. For Tacopina, it's part of the defense lawyer's job. I understand that.

As for BS, I agree with Doc Fessel. I am beginning to think the benefactor's mission is for BS to find and propagate information (or mis-information) that benefits the family of Lisa, not to find Lisa.

I agree, Yllek. What you say makes sense.

The problem is: so much of what BS & JT have said DOES NOT benefit the parents of Lisa - in fact, it has done the opposite.

So much of what BS & JT have said has not fostered public favor of the parents, but has apparently turned the public against the parents.

At this juncture, it would appear that BS & JT are more of a liability than an asset.

I agree, Yllek. What you say makes sense.

The problem is: so much of what BS & JT have said DOES NOT benefit the parents of Lisa - in fact, it has done the opposite.

So much of what BS & JT have said has not fostered public favor of the parents, but has apparently turned the public against the parents.

At this juncture, it would appear that BS & JT are more of a liability than an asset.

And to your point, I find it *really* odd that JT came on SO QUICKLY after the drunk confession.

I have this bad feeling that was a stretch that was endorsed strategically before he was "technically" hired. And I think it was the most damning thing in the court of public opinion.

But it's 100% a feeling, which means it isn't to be assumed accurate or probable.

What I can't figure out is who would have something to gain from these guys looking even worse on national television than they were managing themselves? Network? Bored rich kid? Wealthy kidnapper? (I know, I'm grasping- you don't have to tell me) :crazy:

I'm under the impression the voice mail went to a girl with bright pink hair... pretty easy to spot and recall if she's walked through your neighborhood. imo
I have just heard speculation that MW is the girl filmed with 'the teen' that is all. She is not the same person. I am in no way saying that nobody saw MW in the neighborhood.

Watching BS on JJP Show ...

So ... PI BS says that he does not represent the family ...

BUT yet he showed up last night and "rescues" [my word] the family from "all" these people who are showing up their house ...

Oh ... and the family appreciates the support ... oh ... but there are people who think they did "something" ...

IMO ... Bill Stanton is there for the FAMILY and NOT Baby Lisa ! :furious:

BS is nothing but bs ... good grief ... he "almost" makes Jose Baez look like a "boy scout" ...:furious:

MOO MOO MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member